March 28, 2024, 03:27:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Banner Questions  (Read 70883 times)
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2007, 09:32:49 AM »

Hi. My name is Antonio and im a new mwmber of GDI. I just finished my webpage but unfortunately i dont know how to paste banners on it. Can anyone please tell me how to do it?

You can either upload the banners to your personal gallery or paste the code into the site builder using the HTML editor.
The code you need can be found at http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/GDI_URLs.html
Belva H

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2007, 05:54:28 AM »

Embarrassed  I need help to get the Banners on my web page done right ! I copy & then paste to my edit page and all it dose is show up as the Code not the flah pic. like it says to do in the instructions. I'm dis gruntaled at it I've been trying to do this all day now . Can anyone help ?

mzBee  Smiley Smiley
Belva H

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 22, 2007, 09:31:02 AM »

I think I figured it out . I finally got them to work ! see I am Learning fast ! LOL! thank you any way!

mzBee  Smiley Smiley
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2007, 05:48:38 AM »

I think I figured it out . I finally got them to work ! see I am Learning fast ! LOL! thank you any way!

Good - sometimes trial and error is the best teacher. Smiley
Jess Sullivan

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2007, 09:29:29 PM »

Hi, I have a question about where exactly do I place the code that I copy? When I place them into the page editor, into a table, they come up on my site exactly as I copied them, in code, but not the proper banner. When I place them into the scorce code for my web page, they do not show up at all on the site. The same thing happens with code for ads. Any answers out there that will help? HELP!!!
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: October 23, 2007, 09:31:53 PM »

Hi, I have a question about where exactly do I place the code that I copy? When I place them into the page editor, into a table, they come up on my site exactly as I copied them, in code, but not the proper banner. When I place them into the scorce code for my web page, they do not show up at all on the site. The same thing happens with code for ads. Any answers out there that will help? HELP!!!

Html code must be pasted into the Html editor or the image must be inserted using the insert picture feature
Carol Iliou

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2007, 08:28:12 PM »

Hi everyone!  Grin

Today is my FIRST day with GDI and I'm VERY excited!!  Grin I'm doing the free seven-day trial but I will be paying thereafter.

My question is about the BANNERS!!

I tried copying/pasting the FLASH banner codes onto my myspace page and even though they do appear on my page, when you click on them they do nothing! Seems as if it is dead.  I then tried copying/pasting the animated GIF codes onto the myspace page and when I click on THOSE, I get directed back to the MAIN MYSPACE PAGE!! Why is this?? It's very frustrating!  The codes are obviously preset for a different link so I don't get why it's bringing me back to myspace.com??

Any thoughts and/or help??  Huh
M Castro Jr

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2007, 03:32:51 AM »

Cant make the GDI banners work on myspace! what am I doing wrong!

Manny M. Castro Jr
WatsonM

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2007, 09:33:40 AM »

Can anyone tell me why the banner adds don't work on myspace?  I put it in my profile but when its clicked on it just sends you to the myspace home page?  Any help?
Carol Iliou

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2007, 06:56:15 PM »

I had the same problem and I never got an answer either.  Huh
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2007, 09:43:24 PM »

I had the same problem and I never got an answer either.  Huh

Hey there,
Not really sure why it isn't working for you.  I just loaded it with success. You have to accept "Custom HTML" to "My Space" profile and then load your banner.  If you need more assistance, let me know.  Take care.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2007, 08:50:49 AM »

Just a clarification for those who are trying to load the GDI banners onto "My Space."  Under the "More" tab on the left upper side of your "My Space" window, you will find an option to "add other modules."  It is here that you can add the "custom html" so that you can load your banners successfully.  Hope you find this helpful.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Carol Iliou

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2007, 03:36:39 PM »

I went in to my "edit profile" mode on myspace and I don't even see the "Accept Custom HTML" thing you mentioned.  Huh Where do I find this to change it??  Huh
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2007, 09:04:55 PM »

Hi Carol,
I tired the "Myspace" site you gave as it was different than mine.  I haven't been able to locate how to add the banners effectively yet.  Have you asked this question in the forums there?  Might be a good place to start.  Take care and will keep trying.
Paula

Carol Iliou

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2007, 03:39:40 AM »

Does ANYONE know what the deal is with posting this stuff on our MYSPACE.COM profiles??  Huh I don't understand why this is such a difficult issue! I've checked on the myspace forums, and the way they are talking about posting codes like the ones GDI has given for banner should work but yet they don't, whether you're using the FLASH banner or the ANIMATED GIF banners.

I really want to advertise this on my myspace profile, as I get a lot of traffic there and yet I can't get this stuff to work -- and many others can't too! What is the problem here???  Huh  Angry
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: