April 20, 2024, 02:12:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Banner Questions  (Read 71087 times)
JMonuma

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2007, 03:01:22 PM »

Hi could someone help me with my banner / i   put it up on myspace but it doe not link to anything/ u can kepp on clicking it doe not go anywhere / how could i fix that so that the peopl can clickk on it so that they can watch the video and sign under me.

Jacques
Carol Iliou

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2007, 03:05:49 AM »

Yeah, well join the club -- many of us have been waiting for clarification on the myspace issue and we still haven't gotten anywhere.  Roll Eyes
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2007, 08:24:39 AM »

Myspace seems to be a difficult issue to work out.  I am still trying to figure out why the banners don't work there as they work in every other location that I have tried.  This will have to be my new years project as I am going to be travelling for work again till after the new year.  Take care and keep plugging away.

Have fun in all that you do!!
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Russell_Fleming

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2008, 03:26:26 AM »

preview is fine but empty box on web page
MPorter

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2008, 05:43:48 PM »

Could there be more banner designs in the near future? Can I make my own? Really looking for a 120 X 240 sized banner(s) to use on a couple of websites.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2008, 04:57:35 AM »

Hi All.

Are there any other banner sizes wanted?
Cheryl Marko

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2008, 05:44:44 AM »

where would i get a banner so i can advertise...not sure what to do...any help would be great thanks

cheryl
WHall

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2008, 02:38:28 PM »

Hello all,

My name is Bill and I am new to GDI.  I am currently working on my website (to promote my GDI business) and have run into an issue.  I have never built a website before.  I am having trouble putting some items on my site.  In particular, I am trying to get the "income calculator" and "sign up now" button(from the Freedom.ws main site) to work on my site.  I can get the picture to show up, but you cannot click on it.  Can anyone help me?  I'm sure it's quite simple, but I do not wish to spend hours of trial and error!

Thanks,

Bill
D_Woodall

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2008, 02:38:28 PM »

How do you center the banners that are provided on the members page? I copy and paste the html code but the ads come out on the left side of the screen leaving a big hole on the right side on my web page. Here is my link, any comments or questions are welcome due to the fact I am a newbie and need to learn the business. 

Thanks,
David W.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 03:37:34 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
H_Kim

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2008, 06:08:28 AM »

When placing my banner on Backpage it is not clickable. What am I doing wrong? Undecided
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2008, 04:06:13 PM »

Hello all,

My name is Bill and I am new to GDI.  I am currently working on my website (to promote my GDI business) and have run into an issue.  I have never built a website before.  I am having trouble putting some items on my site.  In particular, I am trying to get the "income calculator" and "sign up now" button(from the Freedom.ws main site) to work on my site.  I can get the picture to show up, but you cannot click on it.  Can anyone help me?  I'm sure it's quite simple, but I do not wish to spend hours of trial and error!

Thanks,

Bill

Hello Bill,

I know how you fell I was a first time user of the site builder when I joined.
It threw me for many loops before I started to understand it.

I can tell you that if any image is put on your website it must be entered in
with a code. That code can be found when you click on the Gallery section
when you are working on your ws website. Hope this helps a little bit.
Good luck.                                                                                     Watersa Wink

Success Is What You Make Of It!
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2008, 04:30:37 PM »

Hello Kim,

I was wondering if you found out why your link is not working.  Cry

Apossible answer your link is not entered right. one little letter,
the lack of a perioud,anything that is extra,or anything that is missing
will cause the link to not work. Check it over for problems.  Cool

Watersa

Success Is What You Make Of It!
Enrico_G

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2008, 05:27:59 AM »

When I copy and paste the banners, I see the image but it is not linked to anything. If I click on it nothing happens. Do I need to alter the code? Also, I am new and not really sure where my referral url is.
Enrico
J White

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2008, 05:05:20 PM »

so, just signed up a couple days ago and am excited to get this going.  I tried putting a banner on my site, and when I went to my site to preview it, all that was there was the html code. also, I was able to go to "widgets" and place one on a page of my site...now when I click "widgets", it doesn't bring me there... I just don't wanna waste time trying to figure out these couple things...wanna get to the promoting and money making.  if someone could help me out, I would appreciate it very much.  tried contacting my sponsor by email and phone, but have yet to hear back.  when I call, I only get his voicemail.
Rich Smith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: September 30, 2008, 02:57:13 PM »

HELP

Do you post the CODE into your website via the text insert???  when I do this it just shows the CODE no banner..   AmI missing something.... Grin Grin

Those who say it can not be done
Shouldn't Interrut the people doing it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: