March 29, 2024, 03:25:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: tips for success  (Read 63608 times)
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2007, 04:06:41 AM »

Hi Everyone.
Alex here.
I'm finding it very hard to write sales copy that gets attention.
Just placing ads is turning out to be a problem. I'm not
finding any decent ads that work. I must also point out that
the services that allow you place ads for free are too
overcrowded with the same stuff we are trying to sell. I'm
asking all you good people that are successful in writing
ad copy to share what works with the rest of us. Lets not be selfish.
We're all friends here. Or at least we're suppose to be.
There are plenty of potential sign ups to go around. I'm sure I'm not
alone when I say I need help. I as so many others will
wither away and die out if I don't find a good method of
attracting sign ups. It seems like once you sign up and your
under someone your on your own. If your sponsor actually replies
 to an email they tell you to go into the forum and read. I haven't
seen anything in there that addresses this issue. Even the training
sessions tell you to place more ads for better results. So post what
works for you so that all may share in to wealth that this opportunity has to offer.

Hi Alex,

One of the ways to learn how to write good ads is to see the ads of other people. If you come across a sales page or classified ad that makes you want to buy from them, then you know it is a pretty good ad copy. Bookmark those pages and modify them to suit your GDI promotion.
I believe those who are successful have posted their ads on their own website and even teach their downlines to use their ads, but the results are often not as effective because when an adcopy is overused, it loses it's power. People don't even bother to read the whole ad once they see the first few familiar words.
So I suggest that you take a look at other websites or ad directories, and create your own from there.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
DReyes

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2007, 09:32:15 PM »

Jason, can you let me know what company you are using on your capture page with the built in responser.  Thanks, Mingo
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2007, 03:41:02 AM »

When looking for an opportunity, I look for Value.  THUS when you post an ad, you must give some Value.  Make me want what you have to offer.  We offer FREE Leads, when fishing for Networkers.  You can offer 25, 50, 100, 1,000 or more.  It's up to you, but offer some value.  Something for FREE.

Dick and Regina Lewis
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2007, 03:12:37 AM »

Today we went out, and posted 100 Flyers in about 5 miles from our home.  Then we placed
about 100 Business Cards in the same area.  This is a bit of work, but it works well.
Also post online to every FREE Classified page we can find.  We are getting hits to our capture
pages like crazy.  Work, and it will happen!

Dick and Regina Lewis
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 03:13:08 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Ivan V

I help you in this business

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2008, 08:21:51 PM »

Saludos compaņeros

En esta oportunidad tengo el placer de anunciar el lanzamiento de la version beta del portal de entrenamiento para el negocio GDI. Es totalmente gratuito y contiene informacion valiosa para tener exito en este negocio.
ingresa en y regisrate para tener acceso a la informacion completa.

Deseandoles exitos

Ivan Vanegas

« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 03:15:18 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

IVAN VANEGAS
H_Martell

Tired of the rat race!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2008, 03:27:32 AM »

I was doing a bit of MLM fraud searching recently and came across a couple of very interesting videos that I'm sure most of this audience are aware of.

One of the main arguments or discussion points was that the distributor failed and was made to feel inadequate by the company because they were unteachable and weren't really trying hard enough.

This does seem to be a catch cry among many MLM companies - "If it is to be it's up to me" but how responsible are you if you fail?

Many prospects approach a home based business with no business acumen whatsoever, just a burning desire to be the boss.  Some have little formal education or some formal education but no relevant education.  Hence the learning curve is very steep for these people.

Another group of prospects supposedly ripe and ready for the home business arena are the retired, who will begin to desperately search for a supplemental income due to the spiralling costs of day to day living.

Some people are not teachable, they have great intentions but no follow through.  They also possess 'it's all your fault' mentalities.

It's up to you as the recruiter to decide whether you want these people in your team.  You will need to hand feed them and train and educate them.  It's not impossible.  Some people really do have the drive and ambition to do what it takes.

Discerning the difference between the two can be tricky, especially at the start when everyone is so eager and telling you, they'll do anything.

My litmus test was to give them a book to read.  It was of reasonable length about 350 pages and full of financial instruction set in two different teaching styles - one academic and the other demonstratitve. They had to read the whole book and then I gave them a test on it to make sure they actually had read it.

Those that didn't finish but still wanted to join were told no.

Of those that finished the book, some admitted that they didn't have what it was going to take.  The very few left over decided that they would like to try. Sorry no again.  And maybe one or two said, yes that's me, I will do this.  Not I can do this or I'll try.  I will do this.

I found this one little step automatically sorted out people for me and they were fully aware of what was expected of them and what they would need to do.

So in recruiting, it's important to fully inform your prospects of what is required.  Don't gloss over it as if  it's easy anyone can do it, because anyone can't do it otherwise the whole industry would not be here because we'd all be stinking rich.

So it's your fault as the recruiter if you fail to do this, but not the prospect in my opinion.  As recruiters you will serve the industry well by fully informing prospects of what they REALLY need to do and who they need to be in order to succeed, before they get drawn in and then fail.  Attrition and failure rates can be minimised greatly if we all take a little more time, and our own due diligence, in who we actually bring into the industry.

Thanks,

Howie Martell
H_Martell

Tired of the rat race!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2008, 03:29:21 AM »

Building a business requires more than just a product and a couple business cards. Those of you who continue to track down your friends, family, neighbors and anyone else that you think may possible want to look at your business are going to spend a ton of time learning to deal with rejection.

Why would I want to work with me?
When you step back and take a look at what you do, what you are learning, are you worth working with. What are your pros and cons, you must evaluate yourself and promote your pro's and build on your cons. When you are consistently doing this, you are growing.

What do I have to offer others?
People don't join businesses, people join people. You can have the most innovative product at the most perfect time, but if you can't teach someone how to grow their business, they won't see you as someone that can help them get to where they want to be.

What do I want to accomplish?
To be a leader in the MLM/Network Marketing industry you have to be able to see the big picture. You need to know where you want to be in the next 6 months, the next year ad so on. Knowing where you want to be allows you to set goals to how you are going to get there.

Always remember that knowledge is key, the more you learn, the more you share and the more you have to offer the world, the world will reward you greatly for it.
KelZoller

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:21 AM »

Hi,

I joined GDI around a month ago now, I am from the U.K. & I have very limited knowledge of internet marketing. To be honest, I have next to nothing to invest, so I would like to find a way of earning a small amount of cash through GDI, so I could re-invest it in the system.

I was instructed by my upline to try People-Search, so I followed the instructions to the letter, but when I got to the 'Monetize' stage, my site did not get uploaded, & I have had little or no support from my upline.

I am just after a little guidance, can anybody help Huh

Kel.
CharlesHill

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2008, 05:24:08 PM »

Hello

How are things going?
I am just getting started, I am going out and getting email addresses from prospects and sending them invites from the auto invite system.
I have only signed one person so far, but I am constantly trying to get more prospects e-mail, as in any multi llevel marketing system you will get a bucket full of no's before you get a yes so just keep trying and good luck.
JimG

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2008, 03:21:04 AM »

I just started as well.  I like the drop card idea.  I leave them behind everywhere I go.  I found a web site that allows you to design your our and they are quite a bit cheaper than what GDI offers.  The GDI ones are great but I like the felxibility of creating my own and being a able to put my personal info on it (cell humber, email address, etc). Check them out at http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=955136486191
KelZoller

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2008, 03:21:04 AM »

Charles,

Many thanks for your reply, I hope things work out for you. It's difficult to find time around full time work & family life, as you probably know.

Are you concentrating on the .WS domain to promote, or have you found other products through GDI to promote ? Have you heard of People-Search ?

Not too many people I have spoke to believe that there is a market for .WS domains, I guess we just have to keep pushing it  Smiley

Good Luck.

Kel.
David Prentice

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2009, 08:56:44 AM »

OK, well I am averaging about 1 sign-up per month which makes me  Sad so I ordered some business cards 500 to be exact, and I was wondering how I should go about using them. Should I place them around as I go places? Should I place them on random peoples car windows? Should I go down the street throwing them everywhere? I need some help to get some more leads / sign-ups quickly. I can't handle the stress of being constantly being broke, and not knowing if I will make my car payment or not its a 2006 Black Honda Civic Coupe, and its my baby so please give me some tips guys. Thanks.
DaveKnight

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2009, 09:19:05 AM »

OK, well I am averaging about 1 sign-up per month which makes me  Sad so I ordered some business cards 500 to be exact, and I was wondering how I should go about using them. Should I place them around as I go places? Should I place them on random peoples car windows? Should I go down the street throwing them everywhere? I need some help to get some more leads / sign-ups quickly. I can't handle the stress of being constantly being broke, and not knowing if I will make my car payment or not its a 2006 Black Honda Civic Coupe, and its my baby so please give me some tips guys. Thanks.
Cheesy

I put them everywhere!!!When I go out to eat leave it with my tip. Phone booths. Yes on car windows. But better to leave it on the drivers door window. Hope this helps. More PM me
Thanks Dave
Jon Patrick

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2009, 05:54:54 AM »

OMG!
As a newbie GDI rep., I'm thrilled I had 2 prospects visit my page today.  and the company is kind enough to send me an email and tell me to contact them ASAP.
Great.
What the heck do I say?? Smiley

Thanks in advance,
JP
Aaron Riddell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2009, 09:55:26 AM »

OMG!
As a newbie GDI rep., I'm thrilled I had 2 prospects visit my page today.  and the company is kind enough to send me an email and tell me to contact them ASAP.
Great.
What the heck do I say?? Smiley

Thanks in advance,
JP
Fantastic,

Get hold of your upline and check out the GDI Wealth Guide in your members area.

Aaron Riddell
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: