April 25, 2024, 05:20:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: tips for success  (Read 63841 times)
Pete Sarmiento

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2005, 03:32:46 AM »

will the top income generating affiliates please post your success stories,what works,what doesn't,which are high yield,which aren't,so everybodys learning curve can be easier.there is a cause for you guys success,the effect is evident.now all of us can learn your causes and hopefully get the same effect.
Bob N

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 09:02:06 PM »

Maybe the top guns don't go on this forum because they know they aren't gonna get any signups from here!  Wink They are busy recruiting, phoning, networking, posting, and emailing prospects.

Eagles may soar high, but weasles don't get sucked into jet engines.
DavidFoster

"What would you do if you weren't afraid?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 11:18:01 PM »

I am a GDI Team Leader and I have great success recruiting, but I also understand the importance of communicating with your team. If the leaders hide and spend all our time recruiting and not training, what have we done? We have not duplicated, therefore our lines will stop with US! And if you read a lot of these posts you will see both Chip Snyder and Bram Smith both are here quite often and are more help than you could ever imagine. Pick their brains because they will gladly tear it off in chunks for you if it helps you grow your business and your self worth.

I am having great success with setting up an 800# and doing a small presentation on it and then running an ad in several different small newspapers in my area. If you would like to see my resources, please e-mail me and I will gladly get em out to you. I am getting leads that have actually ASKED me to contact them. Is that not the best kind? I think so! 80% closing ratio with them! With bulk mailings and such that I did before I was at maybe 1%. That is bad because the leads, even though 1% respond were still 100% of the cost to buy them. That is not a very good ROI is it? Now what I am doing is cheaper AND produces results.

HAPPY GDIing!!!

David Foster

"Practice a few simple disciplines daily, and you will succeed"
Gerald Yancey

I just love sinking my teeth into this business!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 02:47:09 AM »

I highly agree with you, David. If you read one of my last post, you would have noticed that I stated
that I will never purchased someone elses leads again. The goldmine is offline people.

Now, if purchasing someone elses leads is your thing, then by all means, continue what your doing. But
David is a living example that you have to THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!

Everyone seems to be thinking inside the same box( Your computer screen for example). Start thinking
outside the box.

To get help using the same method that David is using, Go to: http://website.ws/home/wealthguide

To Our Success!

« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 02:27:32 PM by Mike N » Logged

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
Ryk B

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2005, 03:30:43 AM »

Thanks soooo much Gerald for the wealth of marketing info found in this .pdf document.  I'm also one of the idea that offline marketing and education are additional tools for all of us to benefit from.

Ryk B
Timothy Himes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2005, 03:36:37 AM »

Hello everyone! Great to read all the varied posts, and hear about members different marketing appproaches.
I'm just wondering why the http://website.ws/home/wealthguide document isn't displayed more prominently in the forum.
It's the bare essentials for the beginner right? You know, that thing we're not supposed to reinvent.

Faith + Action = Success
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 02:40:06 PM by Mike N » Logged
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2005, 01:02:20 AM »

Hi Timothy,

We are not trying to reinvent the wheel by sharing different tips and suggestions. The training document should have already been reviewed by all members. The forum is just an added plus where we all get to share our thoughts and ideas and encouragement. I personally have been enriched by what I have learned here from other members. My business will be more successful because of the combination of all the pieces I utilize to keep the wheel turning.

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Hello everyone! Great to read all the varied posts, and hear about members different marketing appproaches.
I'm just wondering why the http://website.ws/home/wealthguide document isn't displayed more prominently in the forum. It's the bare essentials for the beginner right? You know, that thing we're not supposed to reinvent.

Faith + Action = Success
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 02:33:35 PM by Mike N » Logged

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
SandraC

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2005, 07:34:12 AM »

Hi Peter, Bob
have a look in the marketing, and team building section of the forum, you will see posts there from the top earners.
regards
kevan
BrockCannon

"Expanding our Horizons"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2005, 01:16:14 PM »

Hello!
   I am newer to GDI and live in Salt Lake City ,UT. My friend and I are the only ones that we know of in our area that are active affiliates and have some high goals. In hearing about some of these people who won the recent bonuses who are signing up 100+people a week, we simply want to get some ideas of what these people are doing! Does anyone have any ideas?

Brock Cannon
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2005, 02:17:10 PM »

The general concensus of opinion is that these people have been in network marketing for years and have large lists of contacts or like minded people from previous projects. For most of us that are less experienced it is more slow and steady, and dependant upon the time and resources that we have available

Regards...marie
MarvinD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2005, 04:44:17 PM »

Hi To All,

Once again the post here is asking a question that is really not difficult to answer and more important to understand.  Heavy Hitters are those that have built their RELATIONSHIPS with others and have developed their trust in doing business together. Because of this RELATIONSHIP and their ability to rove that their are a leader worth following then when the "heavy hitter" approaches his/ her conatct list they are most easily sponsored for the opportunity to DUPLICATE what that person has accomplished over the past.

The other thing one might want to consider is that in the business of Network Marketing it takes some comb of Time and Money to Win at it!  If you are someone who joined because of the low investment to get started then you will want to put in more time thensomeone who comes to this business with more money than time.  Either way you need to cultivate a mental attitude of "Helping Others Get What They Want, So You can Get Everything You Want".

Remember to always remain teachable, have a positive attitude, follow the lead of those that share what is working for them, and be willing to work hard for the next 3-5 years to get what you want.

Your Partner In Success,
Marvin Drobes

Teaching, Coaching & Mentoring individuals how to earn full-time incomes working from the comfort of their home.
TBurns

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2005, 10:20:20 AM »

I am a new member to GDI and I was wondering if you could share with all of us exactly what you do on a daily basis to get your sales up that much in a weeks time.  Please be specific (what mediums, channels, forms of advertising, etc).  I would appreciate any input.

- Thanks,
                                                 Tommy
LorraineK

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2005, 05:45:54 PM »

As Tim Seibert says on his calls....GO AFTER NETWORK MARKETERS!  Put "cheap geneology reports" into your search engines and you will find a number of sources for CHEAP leads!  Call them and send them to the website.  A phone call will get you much higher results than an email.  You may get one out of 1000 emails you send...but you can rest assured your number of signups will be MUCH BETTER if you just give them a quick call!!!!   Blessings all!  Lorraine K.
HelenR

get rich..get rich..get rich..

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2005, 01:21:53 PM »

hI THERE 2 ALL,
I WANNA SHARE MY TIPS ON HOW I THINK YOU CAN GAIN CONTACTS. FIRSTLY I SAVED THE FLYER TO MY PC & AM PLANNING TO PRINT LOTS OFF TO DISTRIBUTE AROUND MY NEIGHBOURHOOD. HAVE PURCHASED LEADS FROM GDI. HAVE EMAILED ALL MY CONTACTS & AT WORK I SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS TOO. IM ONLY A NEWBIE, BUT I THINK WITH ALL I HAVE IN PLACE COUPLED WITH A BURNING DESIRE TO SUCCEED, I SHOULD START SEEING THE RESULTS IN NO TIME. ALSO, I THINK FOLLOWING UP A LEAD IS VERY IMPORTANT. I HAVE FOLLOWED UP ON ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE CLICKED TO VIEW THE PRESENTATION. BE PERSISTANT, STAY FOCUSED, & POSITIVE & YOU CAN ONLY GO ONE WAY & THAT IS UP & UP & UP!!!!!!
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL. REPEAT AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE EACH DAY: GET RICH..GET RICH..GET RICH..GET RICH..
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2005, 01:51:46 PM »

Helen like the attitude you have you will go far in GDI.

Understand also it will take time to develop substancial residual income each and every month just like normal business without half the normal head aches.

Make sure to join us for Training every Sunday night 09:30pm est their also info posted in the forum.

See you at the top and enjoy your new found benefits with a simple and duplicable 10.00 busines plus advertising.

take care

howie martell
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: