April 19, 2024, 04:39:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: tips for success  (Read 63766 times)
Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2006, 02:11:16 AM »

I would disagree slightly - one of the big secrets is automation. This is a repetitive business that needs automation so your business runs along quietly even when you are not at your PC.
Hello RodB,

I would hardly call Automation a SECRET...

Even GDI suggest the power of Automation in their Flash Presentations...

There are lots of elements that Make a GOOD Marketing System, none of them are too effective on their own, none of them are SECRET and all are available to everyone...

To me the word SECRET implies Privvied Info, something that is not available to all and is therefor exclusive to some...  So there really are no SECRETS... 

What the BIG HITTERS achieve is no SECRET... The BIG HITTERS pass their SUCCESSFUL METHODS Down the Line so SECRETS just would not be appropriate here...  Keep your Methods to yourself and your Downlines will suffer... Teach them everything that is working for you and you are laughing...

Teach 1000 people how to be a BIG HITTER and you are really laughing...

Only Guru's Keep SECRETS and we all know the GURU's don't actually exist... Nothing more than Marketing Hype and Hysteria designed to get folks parting with their money..

I agree that to be successful with GDI you will need to add a certain amoun of Automation to your Systems, but your NEW PROSPECTS deserve the personal touch too so if there are any Automation SECRETS it would be getting the BALANCE RIGHT... Too Automatic and people will be put-off....  Automatic does not answer a request for support.........

« Last Edit: February 25, 2006, 05:22:48 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Regards,
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2006, 10:13:50 AM »

Yes indeed. And once again I would beg to differ. This business requires automation and it may indeed be old hat but for the average guy who is starting out, I would venture to suggest he has no idea how to automate anything.
Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2006, 08:35:49 PM »

RodB,

When I started out I didn't even know what a Hyperlink was, but it was not a SECRET...

GDI do a great job of introducing NEW MEMBERS to the concept of Automation...
But at the end of the Day GDI is not a School...

My search for Online Secrets has forced me to come to the conclusion that there are no secrets online...

People offer to sell so called secrets... but fact is they are selling info, guides and directions, not secrets...

Rod when you say that the average guy has no idea how to Automate anything...  YES SIR, in fact if they are anything like me they will know absolutely nothing about the Internet, GDI, Websites, marketing, Ad Scripts, HTML not to mention the many Tools available to everyone...

If you have discovered some secrets I would love to learn of them...

If there is just 1 thing to come from this THREAD please let it be;

To Succeed with GDI you will need to learn many new things and you will need to be able to teach your NEW MEMBERS how to do the same...

Oops the secret is out!!!

Regards,

Regards,
RichardUriegas

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2006, 01:11:48 PM »

Hi my name is Richard Uriegas I've been reading alot of what you have to say and as far as I'm concerned this is not hard work I'm 53 and I know what hard work is so for a newbie it would be great to be involved in a business like this one, remember folks this program is already rolling.One thing that i think is important is PATIENTS, why because if you don't have patients you have  nothing. Personally i think we have one enemy on the internet and that's the guy that says he made $30,000 in a month or what ever,now a newbie sees this gets burnt,well you know the story.

One way you can get people to sign up is try to get high school graduates working for minimum
wages leave ad or whatever your using or get a young person that you know to help you organize a meeting that way you can get them all together.Folks everything that has a good foundation will last that's why it takes patients to build believe me i know.

Real millionaires don't tell you how long it takes to get rich do they?

Richard Uriegas another GDI member and proud of it
ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2006, 05:57:57 AM »

So, The bottom line is

to market all the time,
be available to answer questions,
know your product,
build  relationships
and the money will follow..

It all takes time.. But for $10.00 a month, its not going to bankrupt anyone.. So go for your dreams!!

Scott Price
AlanZ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2006, 11:04:26 AM »

Hi Scott:

I like to think of it as "networking."  I have been networking before GDI was introduced.  When I introduced
GDI to people, I immediately had people in my organization.

FYI - The best way to network with someone else is just to sit back and listen to what they have to say.
Everyone wants to be heard and when you take the time to ACTUALLY listen to them, they will look at
what you have to offer.

Another point, people should be networking right now with the people in their organization.  I love GDI, I know in
my heart it is the easiest opportunity out there.  I get paid to be ME.  How hard is that?  But here is the most
important question, what great opportunity may be introduced in 5 years from now (or ten).  People need to be
networking.

Alan
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2006, 09:04:36 AM »

So, The bottom line is

to market all the time,
be available to answer questions,
know your product,
build  relationships
and the money will follow..

It all takes time.. But for $10.00 a month, its not going to bankrupt anyone.. So go for your dreams!!

Yup 100% correct as far as I am concerned.
Independent business owner, Kevin Harris from Amway, motivated aspirational sales people by telling them what it took to be successful. "I simply showed the business plan 1200 times - 900 people said no and only 300 signed up. Out of those 300 only 35 were serious and in the end only 11 of those 35 made me a millionaire."
ArielAquino

sleeping is a waste of time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2006, 07:56:43 AM »

as a leader you have to exemplify, show them how to do it right, by starting to recruit, as many as you can and then filtering them , there will really emerge a leader, if you think he or she is a chicken recruit him, a turkey recruit him and if an eagle recruit him to, funnel your recruits after the training, motivation, strategizing and others. a chicken might be an eagle or an eagle might be a chicken. so dont choose people according to his her looks. continue to open cards and one day you will get the ALAS!

Only the best stands out !
B Mohamad

"Together we make it better"

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2006, 03:51:10 PM »

hello there fellow friends,

im 21 years old, market research manager from malaysia. i love the idea of this business introduce by GDI. actually, i dont really know how i get to jump in this wonderful and fun business.

anyway, just to make it short here;and just want to share my thought for new affiliates

how many people here would agree with me that doing your GDI business needs a business plan?

if you are thinking of to succeed in any business, you need to set your own plan with its own time frame. this is the same applys to GDI. do take this seriously folks,

in a business plan, you can see how the whole of your own business will progress in a certain time period (6 months projections or 3 months) . You will PLAN how many members you are planning to recruit in a period of time and HOW can you achieve it and pridict your own income. This is the magic of business plan, you set all of your ideas on how you can reach your target and plan. this will eventually makes you know your destination and for you map your own guideline.

just to cut it short here, put in your business plan: how many you are going to earn next 3 - 6 months? how do you gonna achieve that?

folks, you dont have to be too formal in your own business plan, hey. ....its your plan right? just note down everything you think that can help you succeed. of course, write it in a nice way, not in small notepad. in an organizer is okay.

the conclusion is;

BUSINESS PLAN = YOUR SUCCESS GOAL

I am also new here, so i also need any of your idea or guidelines there. please share with me on how to success in GDI>  Roll Eyes

thank you!
Paul Birdsall

Paul Birdsall, Success Coach

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2006, 04:35:24 AM »

There are basically three things you can do like the BIG HITTERS in this industry:

1)  Learn and never stop learning as much as you can about this industry!

2)  Find someone who is already successful then copy them!

3)  Target your market so you don't waste time or money!

4)  Help & support your team with a true duplicatable non-selling system!

5)  Have fun and enjoy yourself!

Paul
Joseph_Johnson

Don't be afraid to entertain complete strangers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2006, 11:48:21 PM »

Paul

My name is Joseph Johnson and I've joined your cashflow program. I have tried several times to contact you but,

there is no hope. The reason that I wanted to get in contact is that I think that the page that you are currently using,

the page that got me hooked is now not registered URL. Well that what I get everytime I click on the current URL.

Yes, I have tried clicking on tools on my computer and going to internet options. Every thing there is fine. Even my firewalls are

allowing all possible access to come through. Still I can get through.

I'll tell you what though, one time before now when I did get through I found the 30-day success guide.

And I also found out that your success guide only have 17 or 19 days to it. Strange huh.

So let me know what you think ok!

Joseph.

Freedom is given to those that will Fight for it
Paul Birdsall

Paul Birdsall, Success Coach

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2006, 07:27:14 PM »

Hey Joseph,

We changed servers and domains a couple weeks ago.  You should have received an email letting you know.  No worries though, because we can fix it all for ya!  Just email me or I'll call ya tomorrow!

Have you been on any of our live training calls?

Best Regards,
Paul Birdsall
BillM

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2006, 03:04:49 PM »

Does anyone know Paul Birdsall? That guy is constantly on the leaderboard week after week!  And has double digit sign ups weekly. HOW IS HE DOING THIS?  Paul if you are reading this post I can only wish that I'll be half as successful as you! What are Paul's key to success?
DonMayeux

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2006, 06:28:41 PM »

The Leaderbord has quite a few repeat weekly leaders.  Does anyone know how these leaders promote/advertise GDI?
M.F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2006, 12:28:51 PM »

Does anyone know Paul Birdsall? That guy is constantly on the leaderboard week after week!  And has double digit sign ups weekly. HOW IS HE DOING THIS?  Paul if you are reading this post I can only wish that I'll be half as successful as you! What are Paul's key to success?

I am in Paul's downline. 

I have to say his success is related to his dedication to help his team as well as a duplicable system.  I started as a total newbie and he has guided me to figure out how to market myself.  Also his attitude is unbelievable! He tell us to believe it and then we will live it. He's  truely a good guy.

MF

Cruising the information  highway,  creating my own path... on Googletalk
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: