April 20, 2024, 05:26:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: tips for success  (Read 63773 times)
Karen Weir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2006, 07:45:30 AM »

It's his system! I don't know if I'm allowed to post about it in here or not, but I joined GDI with no intention of building a business with it. After I joined Paul's system, I had to build the business because I had over 10 GDI sign ups.  That was my first week! My second week was slower but it is picking up again now in Week 3.
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2006, 08:06:57 PM »

If you don't have the time don't spend the dime.

Some people are given a LEAD
                                                    Some people are given a HEAD
                                                    Go this way NO!!!!!  go that
                                                    It's a wonder one knows where he's at
                                                    Take this turn it worked for me
                                                     No you don't can't you see?
                                                     CLICK ON ME!!!!!!
                                                     I'LL SET YOU FREE!!!!!!!
                                                     All is fair
                                                     LET THE BUYER BEWARE
                                                     When it says it's free
                                                     Better find out where the free ends and the money begins
                                                     Fools rush in where wise men have never been
                                                     I hope you will be one of the wise men
                                                     There is much help in the forum for you
                                                     Lets hope that the turn you take is true
                                                     When you know what you are doing
                                                     And the who or what you are persuing
                                                     You must be schooled in this vewing
                                                      Hope you pick the right path
                                                      And take the steps that will last.

Ms. Waters     

Success Is What You Make Of It!
SeinB

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2006, 04:26:47 PM »

Having spent the better part of my last 10-15 years looking at quite a few different type MLM companies, the thought that comes to mind as I read the posts in here is that you have to keep plugging away.  Any business worth its weight takes time and each of us comes in from a different angle (plenty of money, no money, plenty of time, no time, plenty of contacts, no contacts, outgoing personality, shyness lol).  Many have built downlines in different ways. 

The one thought that always keeps me going is this: Mark Yarnells upline practically dropped him well before he made his first million.  Up to 6 different upline members of Mark Yarnells "mentors and trainers" walked away from bonues that reached over $100,000.  So when you recruit that one little recruit.  Whose to say that that one recruit isnt the one that will take GDI thru the roof and you to your very own Ferrari?
Jason Klein

Using This System, We Dominate GDI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2006, 10:56:45 AM »

The Leaderbord has quite a few repeat weekly leaders.
Does anyone know how these leaders promote/advertise GDI?
[/size]
How do they do It?

We use a 100% generic system that is not free to use, bit also virtually guarantees our success!.

In fact, users of this system now make up more than half of the GDI leaderboard and 70% of ALL the bonus money.

These guys are my upline and my downline.

I've helped my own downline get on the leaderboard in their very first month.

Best of all, unlike other systems, it's open to everyone and free to join!

I work with several GDI members who are not even in my downline.

By helping others, more people will come to love GDI and I in turn get to network with other
successful Internet businesspeople in which I can collaborate and learn from.

Best of Luck To All!
Jason
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 10:57:19 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Stop Chasing Leads!
Make Them Chase You Instead.
JP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2006, 07:09:13 PM »

Secrets there are no stinkin secrets, you seen the movie you know what to do....

I say that because you seen the movie all you have to do is send people to see the movie thats it. Seriously you must put people in front of that movie. The more numbers you could put through there the better. I say most people see nearly 200 other people on a daily basis if your in a big city as I am, so one good thing to do is have a catchy phrase written on business cards with your unique URL fowarded to your GDI lead capture movie page. For example I have plain white card says;
" In need of additional income? WEBSITE URL" that url is forwarded to my GDI Lead Capture Check Page which then leads them to the movie.

Box of 2500 cards costs about 35 dollars small one time investment make it your goal to hand all 2500 cards in a set time, and then repeat the process. Im sure once you have people who have seen the movie and once they start to get the automated responses sooner or later they will sign up. Maybe not all at once but sooner or later you will get a few dozen a month maybe even a hundred or so a month. Then you can too be on the leader board.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 07:13:16 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Use The Product, Sell The Product, Sponser Others To Do The Same.
Jason_H1

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2006, 09:13:25 AM »

what is this program that you and your team uses? i would like and NEED as much as help as i can?
thank you,

-Spc. Howell, Jason
U.S. ARMY
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 09:15:03 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Jason Klein

Using This System, We Dominate GDI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2006, 09:43:17 AM »

Sorry Jason,

I don't mean to be vague, but the rules of the forum are clear.

I CAN NOT post links in the forum. 

However, the forum moderators DO allow Instant Messaging.

Jason Klein

Stop Chasing Leads!
Make Them Chase You Instead.
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2007, 04:52:15 PM »

KISS    Keep It Simple Stupid!
I believe one of the most effective ways to promote anything is 10 second marketing. Less is more here. Example: Ask someone if they need extra money (who doesn't) send them to the website. Next!  Do that 1000 times a year. In 3-5 years you can retire!

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Shocked Cool Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Embarrassed Lips Sealed Undecided Kiss Cry
Reynolds S

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2007, 04:53:47 PM »

:DHello:  I am a real newbie, real new, but I did a some research these past 3 months to try and help improve my business.   Everything I read says "persistence, patience, perserverance, vision and attitude .  As long as the money last you don't have to give up and when that is gone, go for the free stuff.   I have a lot of free areas I am into right now because of the lack of money.  Good luck and if you need encouragement, print the words persistence, patience, perserverance, vision and attitude out and put it where you can read it everyday.
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2007, 07:37:48 AM »

I am going to share a system with all my downline. It is 100% duplicatable and there is no Intimidating Technology involved. As a matter of fact I can just auto ship leads directly into my auto responder each month and they are followed up with for a year which is certainly plenty of time to be able to make a decision. They also have a really cool feature. If they want to speak with me right away the system will call my cell phone and let me know I have a Prospect. The system is very new to me as well so I will be keeping all my GDI brothers and sisters posted as to the effectiveness...

To All Of Our Success!

Brad  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Cool Roll Eyes Kiss
BrianWardell

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2007, 08:55:20 AM »

Hi folks. Brian Wardell here from NE UK.

I would like to point out to all the members who are suggesting that GDI improve our product by lowering the price!!

A.The member payouts would have to drop.

B. We have a fantastic  product as it stands.

Imagine this scenario: Prospect A is paying $10 a year for his site, prospect B, (GDI), pays $10 a month, I agree, at this point,  prospect A is paying less.

HOWEVER!! when prospect B, (GDI),  has 10 team members that member then is actually getting their site for FREE!!
MOVING ON, when prospect B, (GDI), has MORE than 10 team members, prospect B, (GDI), is actually GETTING PAID for being a GDI member.

Come on guys, do the maths, this is a NO BRAINER.  YOU CAN'T GET CHEAPER THAN FREE!!!!! Apart from all that, the VALUE of OUR product by far outways the cost.

This is Network Marketing, lets NOT FORGET the WORK bit, we have to get off our butts and do some WORK by taking ACTION to get paid. 

MASSIVE ACTION = MASSIVE RESULTS

Have a really great day, Brian.
AlanZ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2007, 12:03:31 PM »

I will start by saying patience and good attitude is VERY important.  I personally will
not spend my time or energy on people who don’t have those personality traits.  There
are too many people out there looking for success without any or little work and keeping
going from one program to another. 

Here’s my tip in promoting GDI.  DON’T DO IT!  Spend that time promoting you.  My one
main goal is to promote me and by promoting me people will visit my website (this just
happens to be a GDI Website.ws site). 

Regarding steps, it doesn’t matter if you spend one day writing a press release (search
engines love these), do a youtube video another day, a podcast another day and include
everything in a blog (also loved by search engines).

What matters is content.  The web is sick of advertisements, but hungry for content. 

I tell people I get paid to be me.  How hard is that?  No one can ever duplicate me
because there is only one me, however you can get paid to be you.  What really interests
you?  What are the things you like to talk about with other people?  What are you passionate
about (don’t say money)?

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. 

Alan
Alan Zibluk
The Internet Guy
RobinH

Robin Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2007, 04:06:23 AM »

British Prime Minister during WWII, Sir Winston Churchill said,

"Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential."

This is as true of network marketing as it is of every form of endeavour. The proof of GDI's worth is already evident ie, others have been successful, therefore anyone can be successful. It's not as though the GDI offer is untried and untested. It's proven to work and it's proven to be a good, solid product.

Therefore, what is left for us to become "Big Hitters" is to hit big.

Never miss an opportunity to promote GDI. Hand out business cards, talk to people in shops, talk to them in elevators, advertise on your shirt, get an information booth at the local Sunday market, advertise in classifieds, put a sticker on your car, have a cap made with your url, do a leaflet drop, join several fora and discuss GDI, start up a GDI blog, do whatever you can, every time you can, to sell GDI and you'll succeed.

You don't have to be well educated, super intelligent or special, you just need to persist, persist, persist ... and never give up.

Personally I also believe that a better approach is to sell the product rather than the business first up. Why? Because many people are averse to MLM, but they may be happy to get a web name and web site hosting. When they sign up for that, they have the option of working on their business. It's another string to their bow.

I'm selling the url and web hosting from my site to get prospects interested in the business aspect after they have experienced he product.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 04:07:55 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

RICHDOGG.WS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2007, 04:49:41 PM »

Use as much free online marketing as you can with the free time you have. Using traffic exchanges while sometimes boring can potentially bring you new signups with no cost to you. The key is to promote everyday regardless of how you are doing. Use other programs that allow links etc to showcase your gdi link and use such things as webdecals.com and tshirts to display your site anywhere you are , afterall whatever logo is on your clothing isnt helping you make money and sitting in traffic might as well give you a chance to pay for some of that outrageous gas .
AlexW

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2007, 04:39:05 PM »

Hi Everyone.
Alex here.
I'm finding it very hard to write sales copy that gets attention.
Just placing ads is turning out to be a problem. I'm not
finding any decent ads that work. I must also point out that
the services that allow you place ads for free are too
overcrowded with the same stuff we are trying to sell. I'm
asking all you good people that are successful in writing
ad copy to share what works with the rest of us. Lets not be selfish.
We're all friends here. Or at least we're suppose to be.
There are plenty of potential sign ups to go around. I'm sure I'm not
alone when I say I need help. I as so many others will
wither away and die out if I don't find a good method of
attracting sign ups. It seems like once you sign up and your
under someone your on your own. If your sponsor actually replies
 to an email they tell you to go into the forum and read. I haven't
seen anything in there that addresses this issue. Even the training
sessions tell you to place more ads for better results. So post what
works for you so that all may share in to wealth that this opportunity has to offer.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: