March 28, 2024, 05:33:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Training 101  (Read 33645 times)
Jackie C

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2009, 10:14:02 PM »

Hi Nicole could you please send me any training material that you have available. I could use as much help as possible as I am a complete newbie to this! Thank you
W_Ortiz

God is Good at all times. He loves you..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2009, 06:53:39 PM »

Hi Nicole,

I just wanted to ask you does our back office have a built in auto responder.. If so where could i buy the opt in list for putting into my auto responder.  Thanks.

Open your heart too the creator of all things.  Look first for the kingdom of God, and all other things will be added on to you.
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2009, 06:29:56 AM »

When a prospect enters their information into the GDI website it automatically follows up with messages to that person.  I believe there are a total of 7.  The follow up messages are very powerful and I have seen many visit the website, put in their information and then not sign up until a week or so later.

We cannot buy the leads, however, when someone puts their information into the website you will receive notification with their contact information.  I like to write ONE message to the person introducing myself and provide them with my link in my signature file.  If they give their phone number another great method, in fact the best method, is to call them right away.  Don't talk about GDI, just let them know you are available if they need help.  If they ask for more information ask them to explore your GDI website completely and then contact you again.  One question that is always asked is, how much do you make?  Never answer that.  Be polite but tell them you are not going to provide that information because just because you are making that much in no way guarantees them the same amount.  It takes work to get results.

If you are not getting notifications be sure to go into your back office and under Account Info explore Contact Preferences.  There is an option to receive lead information.  I have all of mine checked.

Vincent R. Parker
StephP

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2009, 04:53:33 AM »

I am new and lost so I would love to get your training materials they may help me out
JBurks

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2009, 02:46:05 PM »

Could please get a copy of your e-mail, that you are talking about.
Thanks JBurks
SeanFloyd

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2009, 02:40:19 PM »

Hi guys,

This is my first post here and I've  been in GDI for two days now. What to do guys think of the idea of building one line at a time putting you new sign ups under each other until the 5th level then starting on the next line? Will it help motivate my down line? Will it help if I teach them all to do the same and create a team environment? Let me know what you think. Thanks so much!
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2009, 03:36:08 AM »

This reply is a little late, so please do forgive me on that.

First, to answer the question about the email that I personally use.  Like I said, I write ONE message to the new prospect and let the GDI automatic follow up take care of the rest.  The message I use is short and is only meant to let the person know that they can contact a real person if they need help.  So, here is an example of something I might write:

Subject:  You're In NAME, Welcome To The Team!

Hi NAME,

I noticed that earlier today you came through my website looking for information on Global Domains International.  If you did not have time to really dig into the website please do so now by visiting {here I include my GDI link}.

If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to contact me.  I am here to help.  And once again, welcome to the team!

Best wishes,

Vincent Parker
(contact info)
{Here I place a link to my GDI site once again}

The key here is to NOT spam them.  Write ONE message and let the GDI autoresponder (which sends out mails automatically) do it's work.  Your goal, your ONLY goal, is to let them know that you are a real person and you are willing to connect with them and help them.  Period space space!

Now, on to Sean's idea about placing new members under your current members and teaching them do the same.  Sean, FANTASTIC idea.  That is why GDI allows you to do this.  If you can give your team some kind of success, even just a little bit, they will be motivated to stay on your team and copy what you do.  You see, 97% of all network marketers fail to make any money online AT ALL.  Most spend MUCH more money than they make.  So if you can put money in their hand, even if it's just $1, you will have done something nobody else does.

Some might be thinking, won't this decrease my earnings further down the line?  The answer to that is NO.  Because by providing them with even a little success, a little help, a little money, you are fueling their fire and firing them up to really try.  If you just sit back, ignore your team and provide no help...well, you'll find your team leaving very quickly.  Remember the Zig Ziglar quote...make this your mantra...."You can have everything you want in life if you just help enough other people get what they want."  Giving is KEY to receiving.

Hope this helps.  Smiley
« Last Edit: December 28, 2009, 03:39:49 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Vincent R. Parker
MarieCalixte

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2010, 08:50:23 PM »

Dear Nicole,

You'll be in a great help for me if I can get your sample letters. I buy leads. I have upgrade in GDI Premium. I have opted in "GDI Only Matrix" in ACME. But Huh
I'll thank you in advance.

Marie
OliverA

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2010, 02:53:54 PM »

Hi Nicole,

How please send me the training materials.. Thanks in advance..

financialfreedom4life@oliveablao.ws

Thanks,
Oliver
Mohamed Al alawi

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2011, 12:17:17 PM »

Hi Nichole,

I am inspired by your words, But I'm new to this and if you could help by explaining to me how this all works in detail? And send me the tools that can help.

I appreciate your help...

thanx.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: