April 20, 2024, 04:24:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 365302 times)
RCourt

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: October 25, 2005, 11:06:16 AM »

My first time in the Forum. There are some really great Marketing ideas. Thanks.
Do you use your WS website for just GDI or do you use it for other business?Huh?
I am using Safelist but my response is not too good.
Robert

« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 11:06:57 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Robert Court
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: October 26, 2005, 07:47:49 AM »

My first time in the Forum. There are some really great Marketing ideas. Thanks.
Do you use your WS website for just GDI or do you use it for other business?Huh?
I am using Safelist but my response is not too good.
Robert

Well Robert, I don't have other businesses except GDI but I surelly develpoed my website with so much pleasure and fun!!! My site is a mixture of business and personal things, charity and soul stuff - all hand in hand. Well if I would advertise more I even might have some success, but lately I don't do much advertising.

As Norma said, you can use your own domain name for so many purposes that you can hardly imagine. Put your imagination to work for you and you'll see what comes out of it ...

Many success and happy GDI-ing!!!

Have fun!

Tatjana
 Cheesy

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
MikeMcGhie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: October 26, 2005, 09:45:00 PM »

Hi,

I'm looking for where I can come up with some autoresponder emails or advice on making my own to put into an email campaign.  I am new to GDI and haven't received all of the test emails coming to me.  I would like to expediate my success and see if someone has the complete set I could borrow like the ones GDI sends out.  I will be using them on MLM Power.

Maybe I'm overstepping my bounds???  But I won't know unless I ask..

Mike McGhie
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: October 27, 2005, 05:19:01 AM »

Love the Christmas ideas Norma Grin
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: October 27, 2005, 07:25:07 AM »

Hmmm well, Norma, you've reminded me of that I will do calendar this year too, and I just know how I'll market my business with them. Do you get the idea?Huh

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
ChadF

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 27, 2005, 07:40:40 PM »

I use ProAutoResponder

I can send you my campaign/follow up e-mails through that program if you are a member. My e-mails are obviously working, I was on top of the starter leaderboards last week.

Chad
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 07:41:42 PM by Frank_M » Logged
PCramblet

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 29, 2005, 07:00:22 PM »

If you see or hear of stores, plants, factories etc. going out of business. These would be excellent opportunities to hand out youd GDI cards to employees!!  Wink

God bless,
Patrick Cramblet
Jennifer H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: October 30, 2005, 05:29:40 AM »

Huh

Can anybody tell me if they are having any luck with list building.
I have signed up with Midus '05 and a few others and I am having NO LUCK!
Anyone have any suggestions?

Jennifer

Wink Where theres a will, theres a way!

Jennifer
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: October 31, 2005, 08:15:14 PM »

Yup list building works but it requires effort. Smiley
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: October 31, 2005, 08:16:49 PM »

Chad I would be most interested to see an example please. Would you please PM me an example?
Stephen Popp

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 01, 2005, 07:30:26 PM »

Good question, Jennifer

I think list building is very good but like you I have no luck on Midas 05. I am trying getrespone autoresponer and I will
see what happens. I am usiing both right now
« Last Edit: November 01, 2005, 07:31:30 PM by Frank_M » Logged
JudyKelly

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 02, 2005, 11:30:45 AM »

Hi!  Wink

I have just recently gotten started and have had responses from only five of the 20+ people I have entered into the "invite" list. So, I started contacting people personally. The following is the email text that I send. I'll let you know what kind of response I get. In the meantime, please feel free to copy and paste the message into personal email to people you know. Let's see if the response is better!

Here it is: [/b]Have you ever thought about earning some extra money, but didn't want to go to another job in the evening or on the weekend? I have found an exciting way to earn money from the comfort of my own home. When you get a chance, check it out and see if it might be something you too would like to do. You can try it out for FREE for 7 days. Once you see it, I'm sure you're going to love it.  Check it out at: Member URL.

Take care!

Best wishes to you all!!  Roll Eyes

Judy
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 02:09:06 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Kurt Tasche

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: November 03, 2005, 06:42:45 PM »

Just ad a liitle flair to your signature.  Such as

"Watch a Free Movie... www.website.ws/username/show"  Or if you can use html in your signature, put the hyperlink inside the phrase "Watch a Free Movie (or something to that effect.)  I've also found by just writing "click here" people's curiousity takes over and they will almost always click on the link. 

To make things simpler for myself, I set domain forwarding so when people go to my .ws site  I've found that people will click on top level domains (ie, www.domain.ws) more often than subpages (ie, www.domain.ws/page1.html)  If you need help with this, a nice tutorial is available under the Affiliates section in the GDI Back Office)

Good Luck
Kurt
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 03:09:21 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

6 Guaranteed GDI Signups!
We advertise your GDI referral link until you have 6 direct signups.  Then, we do the same for your downline!!
SSong

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 04, 2005, 05:00:10 AM »

Can somebody provide some tips for the HOT Headline for classified ads? I meant "hot" as a killer ad that grabs people's tension.
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: November 04, 2005, 05:45:11 AM »

Harness the power...

Read THIS? You get the POX

Do Not Under any circumstances READ THIS!!~!!

Pass on By-Miss your chance. I dont care.

You think I give a $h#T if you read this!!~!!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: