April 29, 2024, 02:22:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 366017 times)
Sean S

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 22, 2005, 08:25:43 AM »

on the other hand, i must be exceptionally dumb because i found the site builder etc. to be a bit hard to understand and unweildy.
i hope i still get some hits onto the GDI site.......reading this thread has put me in doubt about that....is the GDI website good enough ?
(it certainly was for me because i signed up after being referrd to it......so i hope it works on others too)

is the GDI website used mainly by....sort of newbies and amateurs ? *shrugs*
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: August 24, 2005, 01:17:44 PM »

I am going to use this ad during my Valentine's Day campaign. It will do purrrfectly well I think! I believe in Miracles!!
All my best,
Norma Shocked

« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 02:35:49 PM by JNapier » Logged

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
gdi
« Reply #122 on: August 24, 2005, 01:33:45 PM »

Thank you for your 'personal touch' Posts, Norma.

The pictures of Miracle and the marketing approach add depth to our Forum.

Let's continue to work together and learn many new ways to maximize the
benefits offered by GDI, .WS and our World Forum.

Chip
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: August 24, 2005, 03:37:34 PM »

Oh YEEESSSSSS!!!!! You did it!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy and so excited!!!. Now that you've learned this, you can do everything, you'll see!

Thank you! Producing these two ads for you was great pleasure and honour for me and I hope you all like them. It also was great to teach you! And since you succeeded - I'm even happier!

Oh, it's night here and my dreams tonight will be sweeter than any night before!

And all best to Miracle!!!!

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Rhonda D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: August 29, 2005, 12:58:44 PM »

All of the banners we have to use are biz op related, so I was wondering if anyone has a 468x60 banner they use that you don't mind sharing that only promotes the hosting option.  I'm not the most creative person, so I would like to be able to use it for my site.  Thanks so much in advance.  And sorry if this is the wrong thread to put this in ... seemed the best fit to me.

"Everything's impossible ... 'til it ain't."
K Nelson

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 02, 2005, 10:35:27 PM »

There are many animal lover's out there so I am hoping to capture the attention of some of them with the ad below!  Afterall, we never know what will work until we try, right?
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Hi Norma i really like you ideas and just wish i could get things going in here cas there is alot of great ideas.I just hope i could be like most of you soon. i am just starting out and my webpage is done but not online yet and i sure look forward in the days to come when i can soak up alot of these ideas and learn to put them to work

Thanks
                     A Friend  Wink

Have A great Day!
A Friend
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2005, 12:44:20 AM »

Hello

Rhonda!

It's the right thread, definatelly!

Logan!

Well created, eyecatching but I don't know why we all love black so very much .... Huh?

Karen!

how's about your banners? I wasn't on your webpage latelly. Did you put them into use. Well I've actually thought about your banners. They don't contain GDI specific logos or pictures so I think you should use them without any aproval from the support. However I had to ask their approval for my logo as I've used their globe logo in the middle of it!

Well, it's only pure logo and not banner, add or something else so it can't be personalized!!! It's related to my username and approved from the GDI suport team.

Usernames we shouldn't put here, but since it's on my webpage and public it makes no difference.

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
KarenB

Have a Daisy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: September 03, 2005, 11:55:44 AM »

All of the banners we have to use are biz op related, so I was wondering if anyone has a 468x60 banner they use that you don't mind sharing that only promotes the hosting option.  I'm not the most creative person, so I would like to be able to use it for my site.  Thanks so much in advance.  And sorry if this is the wrong thread to put this in ... seemed the best fit to me.

I not long ago created this one:

which is smaller, it is 468X30 and I think it looks more elegant. I can do that or similar in any colour.

KarenB

Have a Daisy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: September 03, 2005, 11:55:44 AM »

Karen!

how's about your banners? I wasn't on your webpage latelly. Did you put them into use. Well I've actually thought about your banners. They don't contain GDI specific logos or pictures so I think you should use them without any aproval from the support. However I had to ask their approval for my logo as I've used their globe logo in the middle of it!

Tatjana

Yes, I experimented more recently, and came up with another one I thought you'd like:

(I can't remember if I gave this one to you already or not though....and I was working on a similar one where the car drives into view first...maybe when I get more time I'll finish that one *lol*)
KarenB

Have a Daisy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: September 03, 2005, 11:56:44 AM »

On behalf of All Of Us  us who are technologically challenged-  How do You Create Banners, Splash pages, Lead generator Pages

Do You Have to Pay for all these Services

I use many different software programs that are very user-friendly (sometimes I find these easier than picking up a pair of scissors and scrap-booking! *lol*), and some have free trials to download. My personal favourites would have to be PaintShop Pro (from   http://www.jasc.com/products/paintshoppro/ ) and AnimationWorkshop. There are also online tutorial groups for these programs if you need any help. The new age of hobby crafts is upon us  Wink
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: September 04, 2005, 03:44:00 PM »

Thank you Karen! No, you didn't give me that one, but one a little darker! They're all really good and I like them because the're not so big.

Oh, thank you for the link. I surelly will download that program as I like this new age hobbies very much. I'll almost explode from creativity, and sometimes just don't know what should I use to get the ideas to life!!!

If I'm not mistaken, then I've even got PaintShop Pro in the DigitalCamera magazine (Slovene version of it).

All the best!

Tatjana

Smiley

Tatjana
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: September 04, 2005, 04:37:19 PM »

Karen, I certainly appreciate you sharing your banners with the rest of us. They are all very good and I, for one, will be using them. You did a great job and your creativity is awesome! Please, don't stop now!! You have just wet my taste buds! I want to see more of your work!!

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
KarenB

Have a Daisy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: September 04, 2005, 09:40:04 PM »

Karen, I certainly appreciate you sharing your banners with the rest of us. They are all very good and I, for one, will be using them. You did a great job and your creativity is awesome! Please, don't stop now!! You have just wet my taste buds! I want to see more of your work!!

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Thanks.

Ok, I knocked up a few more in different colours (but for some reason I couldn't upload to my webspace?  Huh  ...so I had to use my webspace elsewhere. I hope it works here...)

*lol* hmm, I'm almost bored with this design already so I might experiment again  Grin

~Karen
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: September 04, 2005, 11:05:47 PM »

These are better, because it's darker at the sides and lighter at the middle, so what writs is more visible!!! My eyes are thankful for that!

Tatjana

Tatjana
KarenB

Have a Daisy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: September 05, 2005, 12:06:46 PM »

These are better, because it's darker at the sides and lighter at the middle, so what writs is more visible!!! My eyes are thankful for that!

Tatjana

*lol* Now all I have to do is maybe round out the ends, or do some 3D button versions Wink

~Karen

p.s. since I never got any official reply as to whether we can use our own designs, I guess this thread could be considered as on OK from TPTB? *lol*

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: