March 28, 2024, 04:58:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 364465 times)
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: September 06, 2005, 12:46:46 AM »

*lol* Now all I have to do is maybe round out the ends, or do some 3D button versions Wink

~Karen

p.s. since I never got any official reply as to whether we can use our own designs, I guess this thread could be considered as on OK from TPTB? *lol*

As I've said before, I think it's OK since you don't use any of the GDI logos or something like that, so give your creativity wings and flyyyyyyyyyyyy hiiiiiiigh!!!

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
JRog

Learn how to earn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: September 06, 2005, 03:13:33 PM »

Hi,
I'm a fairly new marketer and I've just finished building my website.
I found something really cool.  Google will pay you to advertise on
your site.  You can't click on the links yourself as your account can
be terminated immediately, but it's awesome to have. 
Here is the link to check it out and to find out more.

https://www.google.com/adsense/

Cheers to Success!
Jen
« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 03:14:19 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

-Life is a mirror, you see what you reflect.
-In the cookies of life, great friends are the chocolate chips!
-If I ever get abducted and held hostage in a chocolate     factory, DON'T send help!!!
Randy Thomas

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 07, 2005, 03:22:36 AM »

I think everyone should understand the power of marketing. We have a GREAT business here with GDI and we should tell the world about it. There are many ways to market GDI. I am going to list a few below.

Marketing with business cards is a great way to get people to your web site. Make a card that just says someting like, "Need More Income?,  Visit...."  and place your web site domain name there. You can buy cards to print on at any office supply store for only about $15 per 1000. The just print that on them using your Word Processor.

Another way to use that business card it a Snap Shot Conversation.  Here is how that goes...

YOU: "That is a really neat watch, I've always wanted one like that, where did you get it?"

PROSPECT: "Thanks, I've had it a long time, my grand dad gave it to me."

YOU: "I'll bet it means a lot to you doesn't it?"

PROSPECT: "Yes, it does."
{pause}

YOU: "So, do you live around here?"

PROSPECT: "Yes, I have lived just across town most of my life."

YOU: "Really? What do you do for a living here?"
{listen carefully for what they say}

PROSPECT: "Well, I've been in car sales for the last 10 years."
{Now, don't ask another question or say anything else. It's now the prospect's turn to ask you what you do for a living, if he doesn't just let it go.}

PROSPECT: "So, what do you do?"

YOU: "Well, do you know how a lot of people are having to work 60 or more hours each week along with nights and weekends just to get their bills paid? Well, what I do is, I teach people how to get control of their life and finances by working at home part time."
{At this point the prospect will either start asking you more questions or they will just let it die. If they don't then they are not looking for what you have to offer.}

PROSPECT: "Really, I've been thinking about starting something at home, what is your business all about?"

YOU: "Do, you have access to the Internet?"

PROSPECT: "Yes"

YOU: "Great, when you get home log onto this website and answer the questions at the start of the movie. That will allow me to know you watched the movie and setup an interview with you."
{Hand them your business card}

YOU: "I'll look forward to hearing from you tonight."

These are just a few of the methods I have used to build my past business to over $15,000 a month. And I use the to build my GDI business also.

NEVER STOP MOVING TOWARDS YOUR DREAMS!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2005, 03:25:30 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
KieranHogan

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 08, 2005, 04:09:37 PM »

thanks on your info on google u say your account will get cut off if fou click onto yhe sites is this true and if so what do you mean can you enter your .ws web page
MarkT

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 09, 2005, 11:47:34 AM »

WOW, these are all great postcards and great ideas.
StefaniPadilla

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 09, 2005, 12:54:52 PM »

I was just wondering, when you market the website aspect (as opposed to the business op) do you use a different like?  I was wondering if there is a link to the place where they can just check to see if their domain name is available.  Thanks!
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: September 11, 2005, 01:40:36 PM »

I would love to have a logo with the world globe and the words GDI .WS going around it. Can anyone out there make one to share with us here?  It would be great if the words would actually move around the globe. I would love to put that on my website that I am trying to build.   

Wishing you much success!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: September 11, 2005, 02:20:24 PM »

I would love to have a logo with the world globe and the words GDI .WS going around it. Can anyone out there make one to share with us here?  It would be great if the words would actually move around the globe. I would love to put that on my website that I am trying to build.   

Wishing you much success!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

I'll see if I can assist. What I actually have to do is upload one program and then I'll play ...

Tatjana  Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: September 12, 2005, 10:00:33 PM »

Tatjana, thank you so much for once again stepping up to the plate to assist me.  I have so many unique (at least to me) ideas just sailing around in my mind that I want to put on my website.  This is also one reason I have not tried to build my website yet. I am still collecting knowledge and skills to make it really my own. Also, I am now learning HTML codes which I find very exciting and not at all over my head like I once assumed.

I do understand that with the sitebuilder I don't really need to know the HTML codes but I have been so inspired by viewing other members websites that I just had to get some of that knowlege for myself.  Who knows, I may even go back to college for computer programming one day.  And, all this inspiration has come from all the members of this forum. 

I just have to say here how special each of you are!! 

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Tim De Vinney

Tim De Vinney

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 05, 2005, 09:29:39 AM »

Hi All

There is certainly no substitute for one-to-one referrals to GDI, but I began to research how to tap into the Net and reach all of the Millions who are on-line everyday.  Did you know that 67,000 new Internet accounts are opened each day?  That’s amazing!  I wanted to be able to tell all of these people about GDI.

So for some months now I’ve been using a very easy and straightforward method to Market my site to the Internet masses and I’m having fantastic success.

I use Mass Marketing tactics to drive those who are interested to my list, and then use Direct Marketing methods to only the people who want to hear about the product.  Works Wonderfully!   No Selling…I let the Movie do that for me. Wink

Step1) I use Free traffic sites to generate extreme exposure and gain tons of site hits.  I advertise my sites and contact list builders in these free traffic exchanges.  You can get all of this totally FREE. 

Step2) I then use the List Builder links (which are also free to join) and send targeted e-mails to those interested in my offer.  These sites gather targeted prospects that I refer to the GDI movie.  I’m having great results by doing this!!

Step3)  (VERY Important) I also use the Classified Ad Blaster and Tracker to send my Ad messages to about 50 Million Internet users.  I’ve tested and it really does place your ads on tons of web sites and FFA pages Automatically! Awesome way to get out the GDI message!

Step4)  (Most Important) Write killer ads!!  I check my Ad Tracking stats once a week; drop Ads that aren’t producing and add those that Will!  This sends people to me who are interested in hearing what I have to offer.  This is proving VERY successful for me.

It’s like a one-two punch.  People read my ads and want details of my offer.  People join the list builders and want details of my offer.  This is driving Customers to my doorstep like nothing I’ve ever done before!

I’ll going to be adding some free promotional tools (books, software, etc) to my site for all to use and share.  So feel free to check back often. 

If you need any details of this method, just drop me a PM and I will be glad to get back to you.

To me the Best Part is that 95% of the process is Automated and gets Awesome Results.

Best of luck to each of you.

Tim
« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 09:30:39 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
ChrisAdamson

Show me the Smurfs!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: October 05, 2005, 05:55:12 PM »

Hi all, i was thinking with the holiday season coming, what can we do to recuit people to the GDI family. I started this post for people to post flyer, share ideas and brain storm on ways to promot GDI JUST FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON!
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: October 06, 2005, 06:33:59 AM »

That's good Idea Chris! Just think what possibility to market for holidays you have. Net is huge, we have our great webpages which are also a great marketing tool. Showing the people with the product GDI is offering what you can do is the best. You, dear members, surelly have tons of ideas and I would like to see them.

Tatjana

Tatjana
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: October 11, 2005, 06:29:53 PM »

Hello Norma thanks  for all your warm input to the Forum you certainly do give it depth as Chip said, sorry you lost little Miracle

but your lovely pictures are a fitting memorial .Love your graphics.

Just a word Jen    about your adsense account not only can you be axed if you click on your own ads.( though I do not see what is wrong with that after all we are potential customers as well and may find something on the ads to interest us.)
 But there are people
who will target your progress by sending illegal clicks to your site ( i believ eit is generated by software)and shoot down your Adsense account, for whatever  agenda Ican only guess .It happened to me and believe me Adsense are quite ruthless there is no court of appeal. you are just gone.

So take my advise check your stats every day and if you see an  over the expected number  of  clicks  generated on one day( especially if they are signifigantly in excess of anything that went before ) block that I.P. address and report it immediatley to Adsense .
Mine were over 1000 clicks and 800 both from similar I.P. addresses  on the one day in Deleware Texas. Huh

Samuel_Anthonius

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 14, 2005, 02:16:49 PM »

I read once in one of article about internet marketing that one of the way you can marketed your business is using your email signature.

Meaning everytime you send email to people, you make sure that you put your company signature in it.

So my question, does anyone here has some email signature that can catch attention of people?

I always put my website under my name, but it seems doesn't work that well.

Regards,
Samuel
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 02:17:26 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Jennifer H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: October 20, 2005, 02:27:14 PM »

Hi Tim,
I have a couple of questions for you.
I am signed up with alot of the traffic exchanges,and yes they do send me alot of traffic.
But I really don't understand most of this list building stuff!
For example: I am a member of traffic4income, I now have a few people on my list. But they told me I am only supposed to send them email pertaining to the traffic4income. What good is that? Who is really using these email addresses then?
I would like to build a list on my site but I only know how to use the site builder and have no clue how to put a lead capture box in there.
Next question, (I am limited on funds right now) Does the Ad blaster cost anything? Do you have a link for them? Thank you.
Jennifer

Wink Where theres a will, theres a way!

Jennifer
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: