March 28, 2024, 01:18:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 364401 times)
Seb Brantigan

Nobody Cares About GDI! Brand YOURSELF - Not GDI.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #525 on: February 16, 2010, 03:08:46 AM »

I'm not really a "home meetings" person who gives out DVDs and business cards like they're free. Since I began using the Internet to get prospects, and using the phone to bridge the gap between technology and relationship building, my business has completely turned around for me after being in GDI for a year.
CLomax

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: February 19, 2010, 09:08:36 PM »

Hi all,

Im having a little trouble lol,

I only signed up 2 days ago and only realy started advertising last night, i have had a few emails asking for more information about the site and also quite a few people visit the site but not sign up. Im just wondering what some of you guys email back or if anyone has a template they can send me it would be much appreciated as the emails im sending dont seem to be doing any justice. It may be that im not selling the opportunity very well or maybe my sales skills suck lol any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Chris
MatthewWhelan

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: February 22, 2010, 08:20:21 PM »

Hi,

Dont worry if it seems like you are having a hard time starting up. it will take a little bit longer than 2 days before you start to get sign ups. And with e-mail marketing, remember that not everybody checks there e-mail daily. Some people only check it once a month!

Try marketing on social networking sites like facebook and twitter. Also look up traffic exchange and safelist marketing.

Regards,

Matt Whelan

Hi all,

Im having a little trouble lol,

I only signed up 2 days ago and only realy started advertising last night, i have had a few emails asking for more information about the site and also quite a few people visit the site but not sign up. Im just wondering what some of you guys email back or if anyone has a template they can send me it would be much appreciated as the emails im sending dont seem to be doing any justice. It may be that im not selling the opportunity very well or maybe my sales skills suck lol any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Chris
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #528 on: March 17, 2010, 03:04:16 AM »

Hi there,

I had another new idea this week for GDI. I passed this on to my downline, for them all to try. The idea is to sell the concept of team work. Tell people to join GDI with 4 friends and for them all to sign up under each other. Then the 5 people in total focus on friend number 4 and only use his or her details for telling other people. This means 5 people are working 1 account, each person only needs 2 signups via friend 4 and everyone breaks even. It has the following advantages:

1. It's 5 times quicker to cover your costs
2. You get a stable downline as their is no reason for anyone to leave
3. Working in a team is much better than on your own

What do you think? Please comment and let me know how it works for you.

Regards,

David

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
JKatongole

Working Together Is Success

View Profile WWW
« Reply #529 on: March 28, 2010, 08:28:13 AM »

You don't need to struggle,the easy step to promote your
GDI website, is to use the movie.The movie is will train,mentor,assist,educate your prospects
without struggling.Post this Url to social network sites,forums,blogs,local news groups,article directories etc.
Post an article of about 300 words which captures your prospect's attention and at the end put this website below

http://movie.ws/USERNAME/show

make sure to type in your USERNAME correctly

Step-By-Step Marketing System to make money online successfully
http://www.reality-networkers.com/marketingsecret12.php?refid=2068733
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #530 on: April 01, 2010, 01:57:40 PM »

I have been writing articles and I see that people have read the article but I'm not getting them to join is there sample article that work!

Raymond

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
LonnieN

View Profile WWW
« Reply #531 on: May 04, 2010, 08:37:05 AM »

Do you ever get the feeling that posting to Twitter is a waist of time because your post
disappears just as fast as it was posted? I know exactly how you feel! I have felt the
same feeling until I fell upon a secret that probably most Twitter members don't know
about. This is not really a secret, it's just not something people come a cross when they first start posting.

What is this secret?

It is called using keywords! WHAT?

I know it sounds crazy but here me out for a second while I explain.

One day I was doing some research on Twitter. Some of things I found I all ready
knew about except for the one thing that mattered, using "KEYWORDS".

You have probably noticed a search box on the right side under all your followers
thumbnails. Well, it isn't there to look pretty! It's there for you to use as a tool to
find your targeted market using keywords. That's right I said targeted market!

I know targeted market is a stuck in the mud because people want to know how to determine their targeted market but just don't seem to get it so, they throw it to the side and forget about it. But if you take time and do a search you will find people who are talking about your  particular keyword for your targeted audience. When you add these keywords into your post it will appear under that search. Plus, you can save your keywords to keep track of what's working for your market.

When you think your posts are not being viewed you are probably right if you're not using keywords. But if you take the time and research the keywords for your targeted market you will get tons of traffic to your site.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 08:37:44 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

J De Wet

dewetboys

View Profile WWW
« Reply #532 on: May 23, 2010, 08:19:50 AM »

Hi There fellow GDI maketers, I found a website that teaches you in detail how you can promote your GDI website, from PPC, twitter, blogs and much more. Not sure if I can post the link here so just send me a PM and I will send you the link to check out yourself.
To your success
dewetboys

In this World you are expected to fit in. In our world we teach you to stand out!
MJeune

"You everything you need to do everything you want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #533 on: May 27, 2010, 09:05:29 AM »

hi everyone
im new to this and im facing a wall.
all people i've invite to GDI have asked me the same question: "how much money have u made?"
i don't want to lie to them, and dont really know how to answer them.
but what they dont know is that if all of them are saying the same thing... i wont ever have my check...
so what im i suppose to do? Huh

Your friend Jerry
KobusVisser

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: June 10, 2010, 09:17:14 AM »

hi everyone
im new to this and im facing a wall.
all people i've invite to GDI have asked me the same question: "how much money have u made?"
i don't want to lie to them, and dont really know how to answer them.
but what they dont know is that if all of them are saying the same thing... i wont ever have my check...
so what im i suppose to do? Huh

You should contact your upline. Maybe some of them can give you proof that they are making money with GDI. I'm fortunate to be in a team that is really great. My upline sponsor has given me videos that he made himself to use and to promote. In these videos he show his actual GDI account with proof of payments. Everybody will know you are a newbie when you approach them for the first time, but if you can "show off" your upline, then that should help.

Good luck!
ABarbara

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: June 21, 2010, 07:04:09 AM »

I posted this elsewhere but I wanted to be sure you GDIers saw it! http://www.Vistaprint.com presently has some free stuff that would aid in marketing. You just pay for the postage. Some really cool stuff! (I am not an affiliate!)
B Lisha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #536 on: July 14, 2010, 04:34:58 PM »

KobusVisser,
Here is a site I ran accross after going through my forum messages:   
http://Acme-People-Search.com/125proof.php?ref=1275446285IIMS&tid=485
Make sure you have all the paperwork turned in to GDI including a copy of your photo id.   I hope we all get paid!   Thats why we are here.
Lisha

Lisha M Broome
GeorgeBruce

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: December 17, 2010, 09:28:00 AM »

I found a new marketing strategy by advertising offline using a window decal and helps you save on gas.  With gas as much as $3 a gallon, anyway I can save is a big help, plus build my GDI downline in the process.  If anyone is interested , just go to grbmarketing.ws and see how you can turn gasoline savings into a full-time income.  It's one marketing strategy that I believe is going to take off.  If anyone out there has tried or is doing this, please let me know how it is workng for you.
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #538 on: April 22, 2011, 09:37:08 AM »

all of these is great advertising methods what I hear is we must take action everyday!! I have started to use article marketing then plan to go to youtube!!!

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
David J

View Profile WWW
« Reply #539 on: August 22, 2011, 09:05:10 AM »

There are a lot of uninformed people out there who think if they promote their affiliate
link a couple times they will be successful. This is not true as there are many people
out there who are doing the same thing and not making any money.

The truth is whatever you are promoting online; you must build your list and put all
prospects on a drip campaign. I am going to share with you how I build my GDI business
using the drip campaign technique.

FREE is the most powerful word in your advertising campaign.  I constantly advertise
the following FREE benefits of visiting my GDI site.

Submit 12 million Ads for FREE!
1000 FREE Leads per day for Life!
Free Sotfware Free ebooks Live seminars.

As you can see, I have something for everyone, whether you are promoting nutritional
products, movie and books clubs, legal and tax help programs. Something for everyone
and I am giving people a compelling reason WHY to visit my site. I am helping everyone
and at the same time building my e-mail list.

Everything on my site captures information.  I then put each verified person on a drip
campaign. I send an e-mail on a Sunday (first drip) encouraging them to see my GDI
Flash presentation.. 2 days later (drip) another e-mail reminding them again about
the GDI Flash presentation and 2 days later (drip) another one. Sunday and Tuesday
could be bad days to look, but Thursday might just be right. This again is called a drip
campaign. People are busy and don’t always have time to look.  After a while however, a
dripping faucet will cause someone to take note and take action.

By the way, all my messages say very little creating mystery and just encouraging them
to see the personalized Flash presentation.  Many people out there are saying way too
much.  Little is better.

If you have any questions about the above, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Take care,

Alan
Alan Zibluk
Bethany, CT

This is great info for us all to use I would like to know were can I go to submit to that many ads for free?

Amazing New Program Shovels Cash in Your Bank Account and builds your Downline Faster than a Road Runner on Steroids. http://GreatestMarketingSystem.com
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37
  Print  

Jump to: