April 23, 2024, 10:45:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 365436 times)
Sean Carter

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: October 20, 2009, 09:41:04 AM »

wow! i heard a lot of great ideas here, im new here, so for me im new to the internet. i recently heard about GDI, it sounds like a great idea so i jump in head first. its hard to convince me about joining a business on the internet, i tried the godaddy for a while, i only lost money. so im here at GDI trying something new, i think this is way better, & the people here are very helpfull. thanks guys. sean carter
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 09:41:28 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
JWMigui

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: November 01, 2009, 05:37:01 AM »

Hi Kevin,

My name is John W Migui. I come from Kenya, but currently working in Pretoria, South Africa until the end of this year. I joined GDI to specifically support charities. My family and I currently support a charity known as KENOWA, based in Mombasa, Kenya. I am looking for anyone who can assist us to help these kids grown into adults who can lead a normal life.

If you can help in any way possible, or know someone else who can help with money donations, or other material support, please contact me.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

John

« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 05:37:49 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Morten V

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: November 02, 2009, 01:31:02 PM »

The thing to remember when first starting out, is to try to advertise without spending too much or not all at if possible. Try posting your Ads at free sites. There are alot of freebies if you do a throughout google search.

Doing a little every day is the secret, whether it's surfing for credits or posting 1 or two ads a day.

Learning + Action = Success

Morten
GerardKapraun

View Profile WWW
« Reply #513 on: November 22, 2009, 11:30:49 AM »

I posted my advert to over 500 weekly publications nation wide.  That is over one million people.  Cost is $180.  Have been getting two sign ups per day for the whole week.  I know that does not cover the overhead right off but in the coming months adds up pretty well.  This will pencil out in no time.

I am still getting sign ups even though the nest paper is already out. Grin

Gerard Kapraun
Jerry Works
GerardKapraun

View Profile WWW
« Reply #514 on: December 09, 2009, 02:02:58 PM »

Hey all.  Have you thought about setting up your e-mail with a signature ad.  You can set up just about any e-mail account to send your ad with every e-mail you send out automatically.  You have probably seen these before at the bottom of your incoming mail.  Easy to do and pretty powerful, depending on how many people you e-mail every day.

Gerard Kapraun
Jerry Works
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #515 on: December 10, 2009, 02:54:57 AM »

Hey all, there are lots of great ideas here.  I've seen some posts about classified ad sites and other free resources.  It's funny how many people seem to think that these methods do not work.  They do, but here is a trick.  Actually, there are several tricks but one really really big one.

Consistent action.  Like Morten said earlier, place one or two ads per day.  Note: one or two ads per day.  Join as many classified ad sites as you can and post 1 or 2 ads on each of them every single day.  The fact is, most marketing methods work.  Yes, get some marketing training, that is huge.  Learn how to write good copy, learn how to build a list, learn how to market.

And then take action, massive action.  Only by taking massive action will you see massive results.  Keep it up, push yourself to the limits and run, don't walk, for your success.  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
Rick L2

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: December 15, 2009, 11:58:10 AM »

Hi, thanks for the note. Do you have a copy of an AD that works?

Thanks,
Rick
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #517 on: December 28, 2009, 03:15:54 AM »

Hi Rick,

I have hundreds of ads that I use.  Every week I sit down and write out the ads I will be posting that week.  I'll give you an example of an ad but before I do here are a couple notes.  First, remember that one ad on one site will do nothing.  You must place an ad on as many sites as you can every single day.  Every day write a new ad and post that ad.  If you have ads that need renewing, go ahead and renew them and then post your new ad on top of that.  Do this every day.  Consistent action is what you are after.

Second, here is a great book to read.  Actually, any books on copywriting will help you.  There are some great ones out there.  One I find extremely helpful is Advertising Headlines That Make You Rich by David Garfinkel.  In fact, I'm going to leave it at that because in this book you are given loads of ads that you can use for GDI.  Fantastic book.  You can copy those ads and use them for GDI.  And, as you copy those ads you will see how to write great ones and you can start writing your own.

Hope this helps!  Oh, the book is about $30 from Amazon but believe me, definitely worth it.  It will really help.  Remember, an ad a day keeps the downline blues away!  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
Allan Nordin

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: January 07, 2010, 03:10:53 PM »

Hello every body Im new at this so new that its only been a week.I called a couple roofing companys as most of them dont know how to work a computer.They have web pages But dont even Know who is how many hits they get or the domain name has nothing to do with roofing.So I was able to sell a domain and web pages to them plus design there pages with the templates that GDI has plus Im able to charge extra for designing the pages for them.This is all in less than 5days.So Im pretty excited as this was easy.I have put in about 40-50 hours since I started yet nothing comes with out good hard work.

signed Allan Nordin

I still could use alot of help to advance my whole team. Team work to all.
GerardKapraun

View Profile WWW
« Reply #519 on: January 24, 2010, 11:24:40 AM »

I have been trying out the social networks as a platform for my marketing.  My hits log has went through the roof, but still no sign ups.  Not even a nibble. Still building a list of connections, so I cannot give any real results as of yet.  Most all the network can be synchronized so that when you post on one, it shows up on the others.  Pretty cool.
  Does any one have any social network strategies that get results. I have many GDI connections on these networks and invite you all as well.  Just DM me for more info.

Gerard Kapraun
Jerry Works
Preston Blarek

Think it...feel it...do it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #520 on: January 25, 2010, 11:33:18 AM »

I find that social networking is good to stay in touch with your team and possibly reach new prospects but it shouldn't be the back bone of your business. I have a Twitter and a Facebook with profile links/buttons on my .WS WebSite that I have customized for my .WS business. I feel that the most effective way to market this business is face to face using the marketing DVD's. They explain the company, the product and the opportunity just enough so that when I go to follow up all I have to do is fill in the missing details. I was thinking of doing a newspaper classified post and yellow pages post. I also recommend the leads that you can order through your back office. If for some reason you are completely stuck in your home office they allow excellent contact, rapport building, and follow up.

Hope that helps,

Preston

Preston
RosaP

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: February 05, 2010, 03:05:49 AM »

Hi I'm Rosa just signed up, I will like to know which banner is more affective? I have a blog which I'll like to add it:) Tips and advice are greatly appreciated.

Thanks Smiley
DougHearn

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 07, 2010, 05:07:38 AM »

I have been given £75 from Google Adwords, i have £90.00 in my Google account
I would be grateful if someone could please give me the right keywords and what to place
as word discription, as i have tried but not getting any hits

« Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 05:08:03 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #523 on: February 08, 2010, 08:07:33 AM »

Hi I'm Rosa just signed up, I will like to know which banner is more affective? I have a blog which I'll like to add it:) Tips and advice are greatly appreciated.

Thanks Smiley

Hi Rosa!  In my experience each banner does equally well.  I tested this quite a while back using a classified ad site geared toward network marketers.  I placed each banner and assigned 50,000 credits to each one.  They each got the same amount of clicks.  So, it really just comes down to aesthetics and what looks best with your site.

I have been given £75 from Google Adwords, i have £90.00 in my Google account
I would be grateful if someone could please give me the right keywords and what to place
as word discription, as i have tried but not getting any hits

Hey Doug!  I'm not really going to give you any specific keywords for you to use because there are other things to consider and I wouldn't want to lead you astray.  BUT, there are lots of keywords and phrases that are still really open.  In fact, Mr. Joe Florendo and I were talking the other day and he told me about a GDI keyword phrase that he is going to start using.  If I remember correctly it has less than 10,000 websites with that exact phrase and not one of them were actually trying for that keyword phrase.  Oh and it is good too!  I told him that in the next 2 weeks if I don't see him at the top I'm taking it.  His last words to me in that conversation was "Don't touch my keyword!"  Haha.

Anyway, here is what you can do.  And I'm giving you all a big nugget here as far as keywords are concerned.  The first thing you want to do is go to http://freekeywords.wordtracker.com/ and start brainstorming some keywords.  Wordtracker is great and if you can afford it I would highly recommend using the paid for tool.  The free one works OK though.  The goal here is to find keywords and phrases that are searched for.

Make a list of all the keywords you find and come up with.  Put them in a text file so you can copy and paste.

Next, go to https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal and do the same thing.  The goal here is to find keywords and phrases that do not have a great deal of competition but still get a large amount of hits.

Both of these tools will help with your brainstorming and discovering keywords you can focus on.  Now comes the fun part.

Go to http://www.google.com and start searching for those keywords and phrases using quotes.  For instance, this has nothing to do with GDI but if you were looking up the keyword phrase Vincent Parker you would search for "Vincent Parker".  Now, look at how many websites have that exact phrase.  You can find that number in the upper right hand corner.  It will say something like: Results 1 - 10 of about 61,100 for "vincent parker". (0.27 seconds)

What you are looking for are keywords and phrases that have less than 50,000 results or round abouts.  Anything under 50,000 is very open and anything under 10,000 is a virtual goldmine.

You can definitely compete for keywords that have over that many results.  It's just that the fewer results that are found the easier it will be.

Most of this advice is centered around organic search results but should also be applied to adwords.  Before starting an adword campaign, however, I would highly recommend getting some training on using it effectively.  Otherwise you may just be throwing money out of the window.  There are two resources for this I would definitely recommend.  Perry Marshal's "Definitive Guide to Google Adwords" is awesome.  He even has some free videos to watch and if you want the link to that just let me know.  The other is Mike Dillard's "PPC Domination".  It is a little pricey but oh so worth it.  If you can't find it and want a link I can send you one for that too.  Either way, both are excellent and you can easily find them by doing a search on Google (or asking me for my affiliate link, wink wink).

Hope this helped!  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
KittyBrown

Kitty Brown [Kitty Jellinek maiden name]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #524 on: February 11, 2010, 02:51:36 AM »

The way I see it is yo have two options when recruiting people.

1] Direct Marketing - You solicit people to join you - send out emails - Dvd's etc.

2] Internet Marketing -You have people joining you via your own website.

The first method, Direct Marketing, works if you are prepared to work very hard to get sign ups. Then work feverishly to try and teach your sign ups to do the same, only to find that they quit after a few months.
I used the methods outlined by GDI when I started years ago. I had 1800 people in my downline. After 6 months I found that only 60 people of those original people remained.

I was about to quit GDI $60 per month was certainly not worth the effort of 10 hour work days.

I ended up in hospital and did not access my computer for 5 months. Imagine my surprise when I saw my PayPal account had $300 payments from GDI.

To my amazement those 60 people where still all active! 12 on my first level and 48 in the rest of the downline.

Why had these people stayed in when all the others had left? These 60 people had all built there Own Websites. They were happy with the hosting services and they were not all that interested in making a residual income.

This got me to thinking. If I could set up a website that would recruit for me and I could give the same website to my downlines so that they could recruit, we should all do very well.

That worked for me but my downlines were still having trouble getting customers/traffic to their websites. Some were even losing money using PPC advertising.

So my next step was to develop a product which would enable everyone to get hordes of free website traffic to their sites.

Bingo! We are now Internet Marketing in style -no more hours of slavery - no more leads - no more lists - no more submitting to free advertising sites.

Finally I can see the dream come true just get 10 people who get 10 people 5 levels deep = over $100,000 per month!

For me Intenet Marketing is definitely the way to go.

I now only spend around 1 hour a week on the GDI program. I have 10 people on my first level I spill over all the sign ups from my website to my next level who all have their own websites and my down lines do the same.

Every one on the team is happy, so no more dropouts. You won't find me on the leader board because I do not use DVD's in my marketing.

To summarize: If you like Direct Marketing - go for it - follow the instructions in your GDI back office - no need to reinvent the wheel.

If you want to learn my methods of Internet Marketing I have set up a free Online Study at my website. You are welcome to use all the information there even if you are not on my team.

Send me a PM for details.

Cheers,

Kitty.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 02:52:34 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Kitty Jellinek is a published author and web developer. Online for over 12 years and loving it.
My contact details Private Messaging etc can be found at: http://mikode.net/ - the Worldwide Local Community Network site.
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37
  Print  

Jump to: