April 16, 2024, 08:42:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 365180 times)
RitaBooker

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: May 14, 2008, 07:55:49 AM »

I agree with you Stephanie, I'd like to know too. So any leaders out there who read this please pass on your tips to me too.

Regards
Marion
TasselDaley

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: May 17, 2008, 08:47:24 AM »

HELLO GDI MEMBERS

One day said to myself how can reach a totally new market who have money and the need for web presence.

I said simple go to where the prospects hang out and drop cards into popular books, magazines, and in pant and shirt pockets while shopping as normal consumer.

You all may say wow thats sneaky I Think it is way to reach people long term it takes time and dedication each week but enjoy the challenge.

On top of this also drop my cards in cashiers hands, with tips for baggers, phone booths, newspaper racks.

Another simple method been using also is when paying bills always include a card or two with my check or payment.

People these methods our not new and with the way email is sometimes you if you really want to start to explode your business have to get out of the

comfort zone and go out and meet people indentify leaders and have them trained to duplicate some of these simple methods.

While at these stores also have simple sign on the back of my car says Tired living Paycheck to Paycheck want  to earn more! rcd msg 1-877-578-6210

So no matter where i go advertising while driving or at the movies.

We don't need to re invent the wheel keep it simple and show your members You Care about Them!

God Bless

KennyJones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #392 on: May 27, 2008, 04:03:33 PM »

I agree with the drip marketing methods.  I hated talking to strangers who wanted nothing to do with a business opportunity.  It was such a waste of time for me.  I was always on the look out for someone to talk to when they couldn't care less about what I had to offer.
If I was a real estate agent I wouldn't tell someone they needed to buy a new house or try to convince them to sell theirs...
I would advertise my services and expertise and then when they were ready to buy or sell I'd be the person they would call.

Talking to business opp seekers has never worked well in my opinion.  Marketing to people that know what residual income is and the basics on how to be successful are the people you should be trying to reach.  Tire kickers are a waste of time and money.

Plus, you need to have a system in place that monetizes the people who say no to you and GDI.
Funded proposals are the way that everyone (even newbies) can generate real income, qualified leads and get the training that we all need to succeed in this business.

Get a lead generation system that captures leads into an auto responder and then when they are in your list you can drip information to them on what you do and the tools and tricks that have made you successful.
When they see your leadership and your value to them they will PAY to join you! 
Become the hunted instead of the hunter!

Scott Brown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #393 on: June 04, 2008, 02:02:58 PM »

What companies or websites do you use to get your leads from? Please leave feedback on which sites you would recommend and which ones you didnt receive a return on investment on.

Thank You
PJamphachai

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 05, 2008, 04:58:05 AM »

HELLO GDI MEMBERS

One day said to myself how can reach a totally new market who have money and the need for web presence.

I said simple go to where the prospects hang out and drop cards into popular books, magazines, and in pant and shirt pockets while shopping as normal consumer.

You all may say wow thats sneaky I Think it is way to reach people long term it takes time and dedication each week but enjoy the challenge.

On top of this also drop my cards in cashiers hands, with tips for baggers, phone booths, newspaper racks.

Another simple method been using also is when paying bills always include a card or two with my check or payment.

People these methods our not new and with the way email is sometimes you if you really want to start to explode your business have to get out of the

comfort zone and go out and meet people indentify leaders and have them trained to duplicate some of these simple methods.

While at these stores also have simple sign on the back of my car says Tired living Paycheck to Paycheck want  to earn more!

So no matter where i go advertising while driving or at the movies.

We don't need to re invent the wheel keep it simple and show your members You Care about Them!

God Bless
EdwardMcBride

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 11, 2008, 11:51:20 AM »

Hi Guys

Could someone please enlighten me on how to get sign-up for the Business.  I have been getting lots of hits and views from my invitations I have only had 3 signs up in about 3 months and one of them dropped out.  I have purchased leads, I have a autoresponder set up, I have a site rotator and I am now signed up with some FREE traffic exchange programs.  So my problem is not getting visitors its the sign up that I am not getting.

Do anyone have any advise
Guy Gosselin

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 14, 2008, 05:59:26 AM »

Hi Edward

Have you talked with your uplines? I realize that one of the key to succeed in GDI is Team Working.
I encourage you to talk about that with your upline.
He or she will help you. That's my advice.

Guy
www.onehotconcept.ws
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #397 on: June 16, 2008, 05:13:45 AM »

Hello GDI Leaders,

What I learned along time ago from my mentor and friend is that you must continue to educate yourself.

This means to have a budget set up for Network Marketing or book on the industry.

You should concentrate on areas which my be weak areas for you and your business.

Understand this is 10.00  a month business but would you just spend the 10.00 dollars to advertise.

I don't think so this includes coming to the free trainings which are given throughout the week.

Set time aside each day to become a better relationship building partner with your serious downline.

Lastly, qualify people for your time and no when to say to a prospect that having a home business is not for everyone.

Take care,

Howie Martell
VA BEACH VA
ParrishJ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #398 on: June 18, 2008, 03:36:46 AM »

Hi Guys

Could someone please enlighten me on how to get sign-up for the Business. I have been getting lots of hits and views from my invitations I have only had 3 signs up in about 3 months and one of them dropped out. I have purchased leads, I have a autoresponder set up, I have a site rotator and I am now signed up with some FREE traffic exchange programs. So my problem is not getting visitors its the sign up that I am not getting.

Do anyone have any advise

We all have to start somewhere and yes your upline is a great place to get helpful information and tips on getting started,
 Not to mention this great forum!
If you need some other traffic check out my profile

The best of luck to you and yours

Profit Miracle allows you to copy & automate free traffic campaigns for easy, passive income
J_Taylor1

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 21, 2008, 01:19:17 PM »

Hi there I was wondering if anyone had any useful advertising strategies
that they can share with me? If so I would really appreciate that.  Smiley
MauriceMajor

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 24, 2008, 01:56:09 PM »

Hi all, I am new here and all of these ideas are awesome.  There are a few that I will implement but the one that I will really like to know how to do is post my site on other high traffic website. Any help doing this I do appreciate.  Thanks all.

Vince
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #401 on: June 25, 2008, 03:38:17 AM »

Hi Vince,

Several ways to "post" your site to high traffic websites:
1)use traffic exchanges (thousands of people are surfing it daily)
2)comment on blogs with high traffic (just search google for related blogs)
3)register at forums and promote your site with your forum signature
4)social bookmarking your site at stumble upon, reddit, digg or delicious
5)submit your site to directories (dmoz etc)

Hi all, I am new here and all of these ideas are awesome.  There are a few that I will implement but the one that I will really like to know how to do is post my site on other high traffic website. Any help doing this I do appreciate.  Thanks all.

Vince

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
K Cook

Never EVER give up.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #402 on: June 25, 2008, 07:47:57 PM »

Don't pass up some of the tools GDI gives you in your own back office.  I'm using the "Advanced Users Nameservers" option.  With this I am able to use my "GDI" recruiting web site and keep the dot ws tag on the end.  This always makes you look more professional than if you an affiliate dot com site with along affiliate ID tagged onto the end.

I have found that many of us are looking for a way to promote GDI with a system that can be easily plugged into.  The system I use gives me all the tools, and training I need for free.  There are actually 20 plus step by step videos to follow. 

Keep on keepin' on,

Kieth Cook
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #403 on: June 26, 2008, 01:19:39 AM »

Hi Howard,

very well put togather. I couldn't have done better myself.  Cool

watersa

Success Is What You Make Of It!
IVictor

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 27, 2008, 01:54:18 PM »

Blogging works !

when you make your posts to your blog  describe what you see in GDI business opportunity, tell them why  you believe in Gdi, for example;  why would you choose to pay an expensive Domaine name while you could get a cheaper one for your website ? this is the most rejection I ever encountered , people need to see the value you see in GDI ,when  they catch your vision,  they will run with it . Thanks, hope it helps .
Victor.
God bless.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: