April 19, 2024, 11:57:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 365288 times)
ChadF

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: November 04, 2005, 12:38:07 PM »

Earn $2,000+ Per Month

For some reason, headlines with number figures have always attracted the best attention for me when I am advertising.
MatthewNg

Creator, PROFIT-X-10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: November 07, 2005, 05:30:53 AM »

Hi, just wanted to know whether anyone has tried Google Adwords advertising linked direct to their freedom.ws, movie.ws or website.ws page? Any success anyone?

Matthew Ng
Creator, PROFIT-X-10
SComini

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 07, 2005, 11:19:02 AM »

Couldn't find one I really liked, so I made my own.  Spacing and tabs are funny here, just have to highlight and copy the text, then put into Word, then it will look right!   Grin

Global Domains International, Inc.
Stephanie Comini
Your City, State, Zip Code
http://www.yourdomain.ws

November 10, 2005

Dear Business Owner,

Before you can start up a business - any business - customers need to be able to find you.

On the Internet, your address is your domain name. With the unparalleled growth of the Internet, dot com domain names continue to sell like hotcakes. Currently, there are more than 20 million dot com domains, and over 34 million total domains registered worldwide. Industry experts forecast that more than 500 million domains will be registered in the next ten years. In fact, reliable sources from companies like Intel are predicting that every personal computer in the future will have its own domain name.

In 1998, the dot com craze was beginning to ramp up to unbelievable proportions. So many Internet companies sprouted up in Silicon Valley, and elsewhere, that companies not swept up in the hysteria were thought to be missing out. But, while most people were focused on things like Content, Banner Ads and Bandwidth, Michael Reed and Alan Ezeir, the CEO and President respectively of Global Domains International, Inc. (GDI), recognized another opportunity that was largely ignored; they wondered, "Besides dot com, are there other extensions that businesses could use as a domain name?"
One of the most recognizable ccTLD's today is .WS with customers in over 180 countries. Global Domains International, the official registry for .WS "Web Site" domains, was just named in Inc. Magazine's "Inc 500 List for 2002": America's Fastest Growing Private Companies. GDI ranked #37 (Thirty-Seven!) out of 500 for the USA nationally, and #5 in the state of California! .WS means Web Site and with over 80% availability your customers will get an easy to remember domain name and you will finally get the name you really want!

What we offer, for an unbelievable $10 a month is (month by month billing, cancel anytime, no long term commitments!):

* Your own .WS "Website" Domain Name

* Professionally Designed Web Templates:
   The Website Builder! 2.0 is the framework for your Website. Professionally designed by
   Graphic artists, these templates give you the foundation for building your Website.
   There is no programming or complicated coding, simply follow the easy-to-use instructions to create a dynamic and     professional Website!

You can create your site quickly, then make changes if you'd like, or you can spend    several hours creating the perfect site for you. You can view your Website before you    publish it for the world to see. You also have 24/7 access to your Website's control panel    and can make changes at any time and as often as you like! You can also view the    changes before you publish them to the world

* Custom Email Addresses - 10 (ten) Included per Domain:
      Check your email on the web OR Forward email to an existing account.

* Web Mail:
   Our Web Mail allows you to use your own domain name as your email address and you    can access your email through your account from any Internet connection in the world!

Instead of using a long and hard to remember email address like    mwalker554878@yahoo.com, you can use Yourname@YourDomain.ws. For example you    could have Support@Joeswidgets.ws and each section in your business can use your    domain name as well such as Billing@joeswidgets.ws etc., up to 10 email addresses, and    they would all be directed to one email account!

* Email Forwarding:
   Web Mail forwarding allows you to use your domain name as your email address and    forward all of your emails to an existing account you already have. This way you can use    your easy-to-remember .WS email account to publicize your business or family site and    still receive all of your emails in your established email account.

* POP/IMAP Access:
   Access your email for any domain using your POP or IMAP compatible email program.

Optional Web Services (No extra charge!)

* URL forwarding:
     Our URL forwarding option is perfect if you already have a Website created elsewhere,    but are unable to move the existing content. Often times, your current URL is hard to    remember, unprofessional, or just plain ugly. You can use URL forwarding to route your    new .WS domain to your existing Website. When someone visits your .WS domain, they    will be automatically transported to your existing Website instantly!

* Web Hosting:
       For more advanced customers, you can take advantage of our hosting service. This    allows you to build a site from scratch bypassing some of the user-friendly restrictions    built into the previously mentioned Site Builder option. This allows you to build a    custom    Website just as you want it, then upload the files to our servers. Hosting gives    you the    ultimate in flexibility!

Our services are endless, and extremely affordable, for only $10 a month.  You can try out our services, free for seven days by visiting:   http://www.yourdomain.ws today!  Questions?  Contact me, I would be glad to answer any questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Comini
http://yourdomain.ws

« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 11:21:26 AM by Frank_M » Logged
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: November 10, 2005, 06:25:40 AM »

Hi,
I found the best plan for marketing I've ever seen.
We are not allowed to post urls on the forum.
So IF you are interested, email me, and I will send you the url. The best part is that it's FREE!!
GDI Rocks!! Cool
Deborah H
« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 10:45:55 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
KathleenMeehan

THE GLASS IS ALWAYS HALF FULL

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 11, 2005, 11:47:28 AM »

Smiley Hi Deborah, I would like to have a copy of your plan.  Could you please send it to me at:

Many thanks,  Kathy
« Last Edit: November 11, 2005, 11:48:00 AM by Frank_M » Logged
SteveStinson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: November 12, 2005, 08:50:05 PM »

I've been using HIT for list building.  It takes effort but am beginning to get some response each day.

We'll see.

Steve
DanielKer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: November 15, 2005, 01:23:02 PM »

hi Deborah send it to me too! I website traffic is very low, I think 1 per day or 1 per 2 day  Cry I need help
CWright

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 19, 2005, 03:36:25 AM »

Hi Guys,

My name is Charlotte.  I am 3 weeks into GDI.  I am really having fun with this business and enjoying it.  I have come across a really neat site that is FREE and a great way of getting traffic to ones site.  Wishing everyone the best.

Because of Christ!
Charlotte
« Last Edit: November 19, 2005, 03:38:01 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Paul Ward

Adapt, Overcome, Make it happen!

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 19, 2005, 03:36:25 AM »

Anyone use post cards? 

Show us one you have proven effective.

To err is human, to forgive is devine, neither is Marine Corps policy.
Page T

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 20, 2005, 08:59:22 PM »

Hey Norma,
That sounds like a great idea, I'm in college so, I'll keep this forum up to date on how it's working out forme.
Hey,...    ...has anyone tried bumper stickers?
DebraM

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 22, 2005, 04:53:58 AM »

I'm new, just out of my trial period.  I don't have my website set up yet, and I thought of a new domain name that I think I like better than my original one.  I'd like your opinions on whether I should change or keep both?  Is there any advantage to having two?

DebraM
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: November 22, 2005, 11:00:00 AM »

That would be up to you if you want 2 websites. Remember it is also 2 payments a month. You can especially since you wont loose any work or downline if you havnt signed anyone up yet, or started your website, just cancell the one you dont want and open a new account with the name you do want.
Deborah H Smiley
Roxanne G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: November 22, 2005, 06:11:09 PM »

I have three.  One for our construction company, one for my online store, one for my other online business which also advertises GDI.

It's really up to you and what you want to do.

Grin

Have a great day, after all, today is the first day of the rest of your life!!

Roxanne
PrestonBender

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 22, 2005, 06:11:38 PM »

i was wondering if anyone had any ideas for me to get people to join? ive got ads all over the place, links on my website  sent out emails, got flyers, bus. cards...and i havnt got anyone to join yet??
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 06:12:05 PM by Frank_M » Logged
Jennifer H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2005, 08:30:12 PM »

Sounds like your doing what you need to be doing...just hang in there.
I don't know how the holidays will do for this business...might be people will need money after christmas and sign up.
Thats what I am thinking anyways...I have been at a stand still lately also.
Don't get discouraged...it won't get you anywhere.

Jennifer

Wink Where theres a will, theres a way!

Jennifer
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: