April 16, 2024, 10:03:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Why .WS/GDI?  (Read 113215 times)
crusade2wealth
« Reply #150 on: January 09, 2010, 05:28:27 PM »

Do I have to build a website or can I just use what GDI has in place and access those tools from my back office?

Hey Frank,

No, you do not have to build a website to promote GDI.  You can use the tools that GDI has in place.

However, in time, you may want to learn how to create your personal website.  That will give the visitors to your website an opportunity to get to know you.  Your personal website does not have to be about GDI or even a business.  It could be about a hobby of yours or even a family website.  Simply be creative.  All websites begin with a BLANK page and eventually, over time, it will become your masterpiece.

I wish you much success...
Emma_H

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 09, 2010, 02:51:37 AM »

Hi Everybody,

I joined 2 days ago and I just want to say how impressed I am with the support I have received. Four members of the team have emailed me to offer me their assistance including 3 from my upline. I am very new to all of this so the support has been much appreciated.

I don't have very many email contacts, but, I have been using my facebook and twitter accounts to spread the word. I am discussing this opportunity with 6 different people at the moment so hopefully I'll have some sign ups soon! I have written what I call a cold start message to send my new facebook friends, (accepting a lot more of them than I used too!!!) it doesn't actively sell, but it introduces myself and has my .WS link at the bottom as well as my phone number and skype name. Also, I have posted the 7 minute video on my page for my other friends to see as well as introducing myself in marketing groups. Fingers crossed and any other ideas are of course welcomed!

I also found Free and Powerful which is free for GDI members and the commissions are great, I also got 50$ just for signing up with them and didn't have to shell out any more money than what I'm already paying for my GDI membership!. I suggest you all check it out! http://www.emmathomas.ws

Wishing you all a productive week.

Kind regards,

Emma  Wink

« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 02:41:05 PM by Emma_H » Logged

Laugh often, dream big, reach for the stars!!
SSharon

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 09, 2010, 01:19:01 PM »

I joined this morning  Cheesy. I look forward to getting to know you all and growing in this business.
R Schultz Jr

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 12, 2010, 02:32:32 PM »

I joined to make ALOT of money! I think this program is the most sensible & profitable.
Jason J

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 13, 2010, 05:22:40 AM »

My main Reason for Joining GDI was simply because I was tired of 9-5 grind that I've put myself through for a long time with minimal results.  My grandmother nearly broke her back work 2 job just make sure that I had place to live, Her hard work and dedication is very inspirational to me but I wish she had put more faith in technology.  I not a believer that a person should work there entire life to only live for minimal result.  I believe it to be a fulse teaching that everybody believe but never works, The sole purpose of this country and how it was founded was based on an idea and a principal.  The united stated in general has lost so many of it key principal that a person is not just a labor worker by any mean.  Now we are in a recession where million of people are just finding it difficult to maintain there daily work life.  GDI gives you an option to not just settle for a paying job but to plant your seeds in the new future of internet and online business.  if your not apart of this big internet boom shame on you.

Jason Jones
Nicola Thomson

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 27, 2010, 05:35:09 AM »

Share your reason(s) for joining~!

Chip

Bottom line? To make money - isnt that what most people ultimately join for?
Now just got to figure out how!!!!!
Nicola
Andrew_P

You have to risk it to get the biscuit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: March 03, 2010, 05:09:12 PM »

Bottom line? To make money - isnt that what most people ultimately join for?
Now just got to figure out how!!!!!
Nicola

Promote GDI based on their core products naming domain and hosting services. If you will go out and say "if you get 5 and they get 5 people we will make lotsa money" That doesnt work. You need to provide value for other people, if there is a great product there is a great potencial.

Andrew
Camille D

GDI Success Training

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: March 08, 2010, 11:35:32 AM »

It made sense. It was simple model and offered a potentially attainable monthly income.

Be the Best You Can be, cause only the Best is Good Enough.
Janny Z

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 11, 2010, 01:55:32 PM »

Hello, I am new here and my englisch is not the best. I dit join 3 days ago. I'm now figguring out how it's working. Any tip iss welcome.

Janny
BettyEdwards

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 20, 2010, 06:57:06 PM »

Share your reason(s) for joining~!

Chip
DonovanBaldwin

Donovan Baldwin - Fit at 65

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: March 26, 2010, 05:03:04 AM »

I joined GDI in Feb 2006 because I needed some domain names for some Internet businesses I wanted to promote.  Just like the GDI promotional material says, all the good .com's and .net's were gone, but I was about to find exactly what I wanted in a .ws from GDi.  It wasn't until Nov 2006 that I even thought about promoting GDI myself, but I did, and have been receiving monthly commission checks for several years now.

Don

I Am 65 and Health is My Hobby and
Fitness is My Fun
gdi
« Reply #161 on: March 26, 2010, 05:06:18 AM »

That is precisely one the biggest 'Whys', Don!

Chip
Admin
John F2

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 26, 2010, 03:56:42 PM »

It seems that forever I have been working 2 jobs. I make a comfortable living but wanted to have time to actually enjoy life. Go on VaCa when I want to not when I can afford it (which seems to be never). I'm looking forward to this exciting new adventure, Oh yea, I have 2 kids in college and another going soon. I want every oporotunity to help my kids to succeed. I also want to be able to give back to my community more often in a monitary way. LETS GO Grin
Arlene P

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 02, 2010, 02:51:48 AM »

Hi.  I'm Arlene from Fort Wayne, Indiana.  I've been in a couple of other MLM companies and had pretty much decided that I wanted nothing to do with any of them anymore.  I was handed a business card today and I looked at the video and it made sense to me.  I'm excited about the possibilities!
Betty_Edwin Malangkah

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 13, 2010, 02:51:58 AM »

Hello. l am bettyedwin . kota kinabalu Malaysia. l am new members of GDI. l join GDI is because of
product. l learn many thing about intrnet business.about 4 years . some of l have have register. but. when
l saw this GDI is quite different from others. l understand that l am learning alone , anywhere l am . but . others site never border me. and also very expencive. GDI is only $10.a month  so.. l think every one offered.
l love GDI . because careing and loveing programe. their guide me all the way until l stop . and sitdown  and listen to GDI... very unique programe ever seen. l fully recomment to every one. good business opportunity.
the best teaching....Thank you GDI...

Best Regards
Betty Edwin Malangkah.
Kota kinabalu Malaysia.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
  Print  

Jump to: