April 24, 2024, 04:11:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Why .WS/GDI?  (Read 113329 times)
gdi
« on: July 21, 2005, 04:22:06 AM »

Share your reason(s) for joining~!

Chip
DavidMorriss

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 08:11:59 AM »

Great Topic!
 Oddly enough I am in the process of identifying what I would consider to
 be key essentials to look for when looking for a
legitimate Home Based Business or Income Generating Opportunity.

What to look for
This is what to look for when your searching for a Great Home Business Opportunity.

The 1 800 Number
A 1 800 number that is professionally recorded
If the company cannot afford a professional to record the 1 800 number then chances are
there are other things they cant afford.
The 1 800 number should clearly identify who the company is what they do and why its
potentially a good business opportunity in a limited time span with little or no hype.

The Web Page Should.
Clearly I identify who the founders of the company are.
What their history in the Business is and any claims to success they have to date
should be clearly identifiable.
You need to know what the product is, understand it, not on a molecular level, but understand it.
and be able to have access to it for free for a limited time span if possible.
The product should be competitively priced useful and reliable.
The product needs to have little  limitations on its market place.
For example, if its a product that's gender specific then half of your market
place is gone.If its an expensive product then a good portion of its market place is gone.
If the product is limited  to your general locale , unless its a rental or consumable type
of product, then the market place will become saturated
very quickly and your potential income source is short lived.

The  company should have a reasonable compensation plan, if seems
excessive its going to indicate that  the market places is limited
and or that the product is simply difficult to market.
JoelFriedman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 08:11:59 AM »

Hello Chip,

I found out about GDI at work. I was reading through emails and found a link in one of the emails from my former employer's website designer. I went to my fiance about it and here we are now. I am excited about GDI and I am looking forward to our success with it.

GDI is simple and straightforward. The product is awesome. Its actually something that people CAN and WILL USE and at times, NEED.

More importantly, I love that GDI and affiliates are there to help when you need it. If you cant get it from a few people (your upline, for instance) you can get the support from everyone else. Cheesy
TerryH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 08:12:40 AM »

I joined GDI because the product made sense. I have been in networking for about 12 years and have seen alot of things but I immediately saw that GDI was different. It wasn't based on a consumable product that people wouldn't want or use. Getting my domain name was great because I wanted my name instead of what I had. You can't beat the price but most of all I saw this as an opportunity that people could afford on a monthly basis. I mean, ten people in your group and your membership is paid for.
I'm very excited about the future of GDI and I'm glad I GOT IT.
Thanks
Terry Hogan   
« Last Edit: July 21, 2005, 08:13:32 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Kyra Tuey

Don't just be in it for now, be in it for LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 08:15:59 AM »

I think GDI has something going for them. And I believe it's the fact that many of us who've joined see all of the potential that GDI is offering to us. The fact is, is that *selling* domain names is in our world's future. Our world is becoming more and more technology based & this is only the beginning. Domains are universal to everyone, if you have you're own business, you can set your website up to sell your product (whatever it might be). If you don't have a business, you can use your website for your own personal use, like staying in touch with family members, updating it with pictures, use it as a blog, whatever you wish. It's a universal way to keep in contact with family, friends, or even customers.
Not only that, but, for me personally, I didn't feel like I was *buying* into the program. I completely feel as if my $10 every month is for my domain package...to keep it up and running. The affiliate program is just an added perk for me!
So...there you have it....that's my reasoning for GDI.
Besides....we have the best forum on the internet & the BEST people!
What more could you ask for?  Wink

~Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 10:22:03 AM »

Hello,

After watching the Red Ferrari Movie for the first time; I was very excited! The presentation was designed nicely and attracted my attention right away. I loved the fact that the characters in the movie referred to me by my name. Overall, I was extremely impressed.

For $10 a month, I was able to build a team and work from home. What other company on the net is going to give you all that GDI gives you for only $10 a month? On top of this, throwing out big bonuses each week to their affiliates for doing a job well done.

I knew this was an opportunity that was going to explode and I didn't want to miss out on it. And here I am!  Grin

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
SSmith

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 11:06:00 AM »

Market Place Presence

Thats what I was looking for.  I have invested a lot of money in a MLM that sells a wonderful, useful, consumable, product that everyone needs.  I needed to get my company in front of the vast computer literate market base.  What better way than with GDI?  The...

Business Opportunity

...is a great added bonus.   
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2005, 11:55:28 AM »

Why? Yes, very good question. I don’t know exactly. I’ve got one mail among all the spasm I’m getting every day all the time, but what has got my attention was the title of it – Tatjanap.com is yours, right? The truth is that I’ve just purchased my .com domain two or three days before I’ve got this mail and I was wondering what has this to do with my website. I’ve opened. No aggressive invitation to red Ferrari movie, only a brief wondering if I may be interested in this, a few words more, and the link to presentation. Very clever – I have to say. I’ve closed this mail and settled myself to work – I was in the office doing my regular job. But one sentence didn’t give me to leave this message aside and that was: I'm doing well with this and I'm very curious to know if other website owners find the concept as interesting as I have. The author of this text will recognize this, no doubt. I overlooked the words like MONEY, INCOM etc. It was pure curiosity to lead me to view this flash presentation. And in 10 minutes I’ve decided saying to myself “Well, Tatjana, an extra storage on the web never hurts.” I didn’t mean to earn something at all and I thought about this not earlier then two or three days after I’ve signed up. In app 10 or 15 minutes I’ve signed up and even did something on my webpage though I had no particular idea what should I really do with it anyway.

And now I know why: for my family, to have better life and future, for my pleasure dealing with people from all over the world, for the children all over the world – to help them even more then I can at the moment, for meeting you – NICE AND WARMHEARTED PEOPLE HERE BY GDI AND TO HELP YOU WHEN I CAN!!!

THAT’S WHY!

Well, maybe it will occur strange to you as you didn’t hear word SUCCESS here. If I’ll achieve all mentioned above – THAT WILL BE MY BIGGEST SUCCESS OF MY LIFE!

Tatjana

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2005, 01:24:32 PM »

I am inexperienced at network marketing and other programmes that  have looked at always seemed to involve selling of vitamins, cosmetics, kitchen equipment, etc as well as committing to ever larger personal use and monthly autoship. I like the simplicity and I am not as leery of offering this a it is so inexpensive as well as being cutting edge. It is early days for me yet and I only have a downline of 2, but I am keeping in contact with them. I log onto this forum and my .ws moms Team forum every day and See so much Useful information, I am very inspired.

Regards....marie
SandraC

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2005, 02:57:48 PM »

My Reason for joining was because I am sick of working in a JOB just of broke
I have had enough of the rat race and the crap I have to put up with at work
I am going to make this work because I refuse to stop trying.

kevan & sandra
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2005, 04:28:27 PM »

Chip,

I Joined when my good friend John Long, contacted me said Howie you need to check out this 10.00 month business.

Since known John prior to this checked out Wow to my surprise this business was simple it took a little money and some creativity to market.

I shifted all my focus to GDI and have dedicated my time towards the business and developing leaders in my local area and also globally.

Provide the much needed information and where to get training and they provide me the time and effort to be successful with GDI.

The support system GDI has with this forum and the WS.internet show and different team training calls and what keeps me going.

I will be successful in this business no matter where I am in the world.

God Bless each and everyone of you who Treat GDI like business and not hobby!

Howard Martell Hawaii Leadership Part time 
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2005, 05:37:54 PM »

I was looking for a business I could work from the comfort of my own home. But, I didn't want to have to purchase a lot of tapes or books to learn how to conduct my business. I also didn't want to back myself into the corner with inventory. To tell the truth I didn't think there was any business out there that would come close to meeting my desires and needs. I was wrong!! Praise God!! I am happy to admit it.

When I took the time to actually pay attention to an invitation I received from a .ws GDI member I was blown away.  I was impressed with the movie presentation but when I tried out their calculator to see the long range financial possibility I was sold. One thing I have always known is it takes time to build any business. For only $10.00 per month I knew I could afford the time. There wasn't really that much to learn either and I found all the support I could ever need.

I consider my .ws GDI  business opportunity a blessing from God and I am proud to spread the word!! My main goal is to make enough money to set up more shelters for the homeless and to provide more soup kitchens to feed the hungry.
I would also love the ability to help the orphans along the way!

All my best,
Norma Shocked
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 11:30:44 PM by JNapier » Logged

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2005, 10:07:45 PM »

I do not know if I am on the right forum for this but I do have an issue which is bugging me.

It is all that extra babble that comes up when on the link to the movie as well as all the testimonoials , it is so offputting  and distracts from the target.

I like  the original movie where the contact is simply taken on the ride right into the movie.Testimonials are  great in the right place and that  in my opinion is on the website  before the movie  viz. our websites .

I do not think I would have signed up if it had not been for the original movie I certainly wouldn't have for the babble one. It is just irritating

.Also a business forum is no place for politics what are we doing alientating  possible  sign ups from George Bush's party on purpose?  Undecided politics come and go but business goes on forever  Wink
Anyway is it possible  for me to request  my oriignal movie presentation.I have noticed  others still have it I want it back   please? Roll Eyes
Dennis F

Get outa yer comfort zone and use the moment

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2005, 11:40:47 PM »

Roll Eyes Ok...I looked for a company that actually has something to  give the customer for thier cost. The first was a Internet Service Provider...it didn't work (They only had one dial-up per state!) arrrgh. 

Then finally I came across GDI. Domain site for 10 a month is great. I can sell that and feel like I gave a customer something physical they can see. Or get others interested in making money themselves  and getting them on thier feet. I know risidual income is what I am after.

I have actually done electrical work at a guys house who did the .com phase. (He was home everyday and made more in a month than I did in a year) And happy. Go figure?   Thats my goal...... less stress.ws      I will make it happen  Grin

The grass is only greener on the other side of the fence because you put the fence there...pssst... take it down.
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2005, 04:43:41 PM »

I had gotten an email from someone with the movie and the movie was captivating so I kept the email but didnt sign up. I had been ripped off and/or burned with 3 other online "deals" so was sceptical but I'd look at that interesting movie every now and then. I think I had watched it about 7 - 8 times maybe and I then went on a quest to find out all I could about GDI. I found one negative comment from an anti MLM forum. This after searching some 500 forums and information sites with GDI info on them. All but that one place had raves about GDI. So after the quest for info-I signed up. I wanted something that was wanted, needed and sellable and not a huge investment at the start up of it. I had lost a bundle on the bad online deals I'd been in prior to this-so it had to be low cost now. This looked to be just the thing and had a good reputation and a ton of happy members I read about during the quest for the bad stuff. I have been with GDI now since May 16th. and am still convinced it is just what they say, "The Wave of The Future." I plan to do this the best that I can and am trying to learn HOW to do it. I don't want to waste time or money making mistakes if I don't have too. I am riding the "wave" now. I plan to bring in as many as I can to ride the "wave" with me.  Cheesy
Deborah H
Hanging Ten on my Board on the WAVE of the Future!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: