April 28, 2024, 09:35:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Why .WS/GDI?  (Read 113427 times)
V_Davidson

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 18, 2009, 02:57:48 PM »

For only ten dollars a month I figured what hte heck  I stand to gain alot by making this work!!
UJanet

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 29, 2009, 03:07:17 AM »

The main reason why I join here is truelly about money.
To earn more extra income in the internet..
I Think this site is the right place for me...

So guys welcome me here as your member...

God Bless you all...

Ujanet

Wink
Yang_XiaoJiao

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: July 29, 2009, 03:28:37 PM »

it's strange
I've never saw any message from GDI or any articals
once i saw the homepage
my intuition told me
i love this business
and i can work at home
now have a lot of personal time  rather than wasting  time in company (is my english OK?) Wink
L_Tanksley

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 11, 2009, 03:36:54 AM »

I joined this opportunity after a year of researching home based businesses. this is a very affordable business. Hopefully I can market well and start making big bucks!!! Wish me luck...L_Tanksley
Charles Geer

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 12, 2009, 03:13:26 AM »

hi Im chales and i wanted to say thank you i also need to know if joining here has beena step up,
I hope so I have a 2 year old son who has Duchenne MSD and Ill be needing all the help I can get
 so make any kind of income.it took all we had to get in this so if some can please help that will
be a blessing
again thank you
Charles Geer
Morrell_Bennett

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 03, 2009, 03:52:50 AM »

IVE JUST COMPLETED MY TRIAL MEMBERSHIP,AND IM ALREADY OFF TO A GOOD START. I SHOULD BE AT 5 FIGURES BY MY 4TH MONTH
Rick L2

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 06, 2009, 11:36:30 PM »

Hi, how are you having so much success? Would love to know what is working for you, thanks.
BVenil1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: September 08, 2009, 07:45:23 AM »

I am involved with other programs other than GDI but i must say GDI is a program that is the one program i saw where you can actually make a nice income for life on just refering five and then help your five to refer their five and so on. If you teach that concept to you downline it cannot get any easier than that. Only good reveiws you will hear about this program.
JoshuaG1

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 19, 2009, 01:42:18 PM »

I joined seeing a lot of promise. I am new, really new....few hours old. still a bit hazey with all the new tabs. never built a web site, but i agree selling domains is the future. someone please help.
Ed Savage

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 18, 2009, 07:42:53 AM »

Hello everyone here in GDI land,

I am Ed Savage, Cheesy and I live in the, now cold state of Indiana, smack dab between Indy and Ft. Wayne just off I-69. Now that you know about where I live, I will tell you a little about myself. Very little. I am a 58 year old man, a retired truck driver. Now, that makes me an average person just like the rest of you. No special favors or anything like that, just stand up when I enter the room.
     Seriously folks, I have been doing what I thought was internet marketing for a couple of years now, and many times through the past couple years I have been ready to pull my hair out. I was involved with GDI a couple of years ago rather briefly and now I am back with 2 years of successes and failures under my belt. Believe it or not, they say that's how we learn. Anyway, I am back here at GDI with that two years of sweat equity behind me. Ready now to hit the high road in my life, And GDI will be my vehicle.
   Don't get me wrong, I am not an expert on anything, but if any of you new people to the net need any help, or advice I will be happy to do what I can to help. If I don't have the answer I am sure we can find it somewhere.

Your Friend In The GDI Business,   Ed Savage
RickmanSenerez

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 21, 2009, 02:40:19 PM »

its very good
D_Young

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 29, 2009, 08:23:14 PM »

You are very good.  You should be proud of your English.  Smiley
IsraelWestfall

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 23, 2009, 02:59:35 AM »

My name is Israel Westfall and I am excited about this ws and website builder 
Lets do it.
TerrianneT

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 02, 2009, 03:06:19 AM »

Hello all;

I am Terrianne Thomas, I joined CDI to launch another income stream for me and I felt that this would be the best place to start because all companies from Mom and Pops to Mid-size will need this service and it would be an excellent place for me to eventually host my Professional Bookkeeping service because of its low cost.

It is just so much information to process, and I just need to know where to begin to get started so that I can begin my financial independence journey.

Cheesy  Best wishes to all
M Frank

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 09, 2010, 05:22:00 PM »

Do I have to build a website or can I just use what GDI has in place and access those tools from my back office?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12
  Print  

Jump to: