April 29, 2024, 10:49:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Why .WS/GDI?  (Read 113443 times)
UJenn

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2008, 03:28:42 PM »

It took a while to finalize all 3 steps in the sign-up process, but, I would like to thank everyone...Tissa, Trish, and my Upline team members, Chad, Landon, Kimball and Brooke for writing.

I made a mistake by choosing Startlogic as my Hosting company at first. It was a costly mistake, both in terms of time, as well as monetarily.

Thanks again.

UJenn

RichardSilbert

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2008, 10:32:36 PM »

I think the presentation was outstanding.I agree with the idea of direct selling and internet marketing.I like challenges and the idea
of having another revenue stream. Also, the idea of leveraging your time  and  helping enough other people get what they desire
you will help yourself. You can work yourself out of your job.
Sincerely,
Richard Silbert    Smiley
Juanita Brown

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 07, 2008, 05:54:18 AM »

Hello everyone. My name is Juanita Brown and I just started with GDI about ten minutes ago. I'm very excited to see what kind of progress I'll make. Ten dollars a month is just perfect huh? I've seen so many other work from home businesses that want hundreds of dollars up front. Hopefully being with this company will set me free from the daily stressors. Well, I don't want to babble, but it's very nice to see that I'm in a company with such motivated individuals. Good luck to all and be blessed.

"OH", feel free to write with any advice you have for me.

Brancato Faye

Hi there, my name is Faye Ann!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: November 10, 2008, 04:07:28 PM »

I joined almost 4 years ago under someone I had previously done business with.  We both had our own work at home mom resource sites providing legitimate opportunities for women.  At the time, selling candles, jewelry, cosmetics, lotion, potions and pills was the popular businesses for women.  What was so different about GDI was that it only cost $10 a month, there were no home parties, no hotel meetings, no inventory, no selling and no autoships and it was strictly an Internet business.  We knew this would appeal to women so we decided to use our .ws sites to promote GDI as a business for women.  We were right and it took off.  3 ½ years later people are still very attracted to GDI because of its low cost and earning potential.  Customer service is also very important when deciding which company to go with.  GDI has paid me every commission check on time and I’ve never had bad service.  I have joined numerous opportunities in the past 3 years but GDI outlived them all.  If I am still with them, they must be doing something right!  Wink

Faye Ann Brancato
Helping each other build a residual income for life!
RLederer

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 15, 2008, 04:51:13 PM »

Share your reason(s) for joining~!

Chip
I thought of something. is there any I can sell domain names to people who already have .com websites and they transfer
their websites to .ws domains intead of .com domain. maybe I can draw more customers to advertise for 10.00 a month compaired to what their paying now.
B_Reid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: November 15, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »

Simple and easy to understand. Low monthly investment.

Adriane G

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 15, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »

I joined a couple of days ago.
I  found out about GDI with spiderwebsystem and hope this will work out for me. I am still a bit dubious about the whole thing but also hopeful.  After researching some 500 forums and information sites with GDI info on them. All but a few places place had raves about GDI. So after the quest for info-I signed up. " I plan to do this the best that I can and am trying to learn HOW to do it. I don't want to waste time or money making mistakes if I don't have too. I also hope to bring my own busines out to other people. ( I make/create mineral make up and try to get my online shop up and running)
Adriane
Dave Scull

I like all kinds of music from U2 to Diana Krall

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2008, 08:10:47 AM »

Why, are you kiddn me, I believe in the Law of Attraction and I was looking for something simple and inexpensive to start, this is it. It's true, if you can't do this then you can't do a home bussiness. I wish I heard of you earlier, which means I'll have to make up some time... if anybody out there can give a new guy some REAL good advice on how to kick this in the butt please contact me. God Bless GDI!! Cool

Dave Scull
The St. Louis Kid
AlessandroLupi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: February 17, 2009, 06:43:11 AM »

GDI is a big and fantastic opportunity to make business on line, THE FUTURE!!
Alessandro from Italy.

Welcome to all!! Benvenuti a tutti!! Vi aspetto numerosi..contattatemi...
T Welch

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 04, 2009, 04:25:14 PM »

I DECIDED TO JOIN BECAUSE I KNOW AND UNDERSTAND HOME BASE BUSINESS. AND I MYSELF HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE. I AM VERY EXCITED TO BE APART OF THE GDI FAMILY. Wink
Arnthor R

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 08, 2009, 02:55:13 PM »

I was looking for something that worked, but did not cost a 100 dollars or more per month.

I have been out of a job for 6 months; the first time since I was 15 years old, and dont have alot of money to invest on internet marketing.

GDI seems like a place I  can build up my marketing from scratch, with a low budget to begin with.
DougC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: March 18, 2009, 09:47:43 AM »

First, because it's the best buisness for the times. Where else can you find a legit , international, 10 year old business, without having to peddle Magic Juice or soap, where you can make an unlimited income from anywhere in the world while in your underwear, all for $10/month???

Now, if I could just make some darn money with this. And keep my people from dropping out...

PEACE
Ronald Carmenate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: April 12, 2009, 01:37:17 PM »

My Name Is Ronald And The Reason My Wife And I Join GDI, Because It's A No Brainer.  Let's Just Think For Sec. What Are Some People Going Through These Days.  We Would Put About $60 Aside Every Check For Our 401k Plan, However I Would Lose About 4-5 Times That Amount If Not More Most Of The Time.  Now, With GDI You Start For FREE And
There Is NO RISK!  And Remember Unlike The 401k, With GDI You Can Make Unlimited Profits, Because It Is Not Based On How Much Money You Invest.

I've Been There And Done All That, lol Smiley  Since I Was 14 Years Of Age I've Been Around Networking Most Of My Youth.  Because I've Seen How Well, Networking Works.  However, I Have Never Seen Anyone Last Nor Have I Seen Companies Grow Because Of There Lack Of Business Structure, Strategies, And Simplification.

Once Again, With GDI It's Has Shocked Me On How Simple This Business Really Is... And How Easy Anyone With Very Little Computer Or Internet knowledge Can Really, Make A Huge Amount Of Money Just For Recommending Others That You Already Know, GDI's Services, And Business Opportunity.  That Is Awesome!

Ronald & Raven Burns-Carmenate
Gill Mitchell

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 02, 2009, 07:10:17 AM »

Hi Alex

I would be very interested and grateful to hear how you promote your GDI business on the internet?

Many thanks

Gill Mitchell
Jenty Imbuza

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 14, 2009, 06:58:16 AM »

l have decided to be pat of GDI because it is global and it can helpme communicate to my customers on my site l mean l feel comfortable at GDI
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
  Print  

Jump to: