March 29, 2024, 03:30:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why .WS/GDI?  (Read 112927 times)
PrestonBlarek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: May 07, 2010, 06:22:19 AM »

Hello everyone,

I found Global Domains International on the DSA (Direct Selling Assocation) website. I was doing research on direct selling to see if was for me as I was looking to boost my income as I only work part time and finding a 2nd job proved difficult. Well, after I read about it, I found that I liked the idea of owning my own business and being able to work my own hours and set my own paycheck. It's been a dream of mine to own my own business. Well then I did research on what kind of business I should start and was able to search for DSA Member companies by my interests. I was appalled to find that some companies charged $100-$200 for a Starter Kit.
Then once you had the Starter Kit, you would need to hassle your friends, families and relatives to do parties or to buy things. Plus most of the businesses were geared for women, selling make up and cosmetic items. Global Domains appeared on the list, and I visited their home site and clicked on the Affiliates section, watched the 7 minute animated presentation and was drawn in. The fact that it's FREE to start and then only $10/month! That's much better than $100-$200 for a Kit! The product is amazing and the market untapped. A Domain Package for business or personal used. A guaranteed Internet Presence For Life! Amazing! The income potential, UNBELIEVABLE! I am excited to be a part of this business! My goal is to make $500/month to start! Wish me luck!

Preston

Preston Blarek
Independent Global Affiliate
CleonW

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 27, 2010, 05:02:15 PM »

I really cant say , i am still having problems promoting GDI , so Cheers
CleonW

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 27, 2010, 05:02:15 PM »

I had gotten an email from someone with the movie and the movie was captivating so I kept the email but didnt sign up. I had been ripped off and/or burned with 3 other online "deals" so was sceptical but I'd look at that interesting movie every now and then. I think I had watched it about 7 - 8 times maybe and I then went on a quest to find out all I could about GDI. I found one negative comment from an anti MLM forum. This after searching some 500 forums and information sites with GDI info on them. All but that one place had raves about GDI. So after the quest for info-I signed up. I wanted something that was wanted, needed and sellable and not a huge investment at the start up of it. I had lost a bundle on the bad online deals I'd been in prior to this-so it had to be low cost now. This looked to be just the thing and had a good reputation and a ton of happy members I read about during the quest for the bad stuff. I have been with GDI now since May 16th. and am still convinced it is just what they say, "The Wave of The Future." I plan to do this the best that I can and am trying to learn HOW to do it. I don't want to waste time or money making mistakes if I don't have too. I am riding the "wave" now. I plan to bring in as many as I can to ride the "wave" with me.  Cheesy
Deborah H
Hanging Ten on my Board on the WAVE of the Future!!

well said cheers  Roll Eyes
S_Abdul Rochim

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 28, 2010, 08:57:39 AM »

Huh

HELLO MY NAME SUKUR

Iam choose GDI just because they looks promised me something like ... better life... and welfare

Even though Iam still confuse and not know what to do... I hope every one will give hand and help me to reach the sky..

Smiley
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: October 28, 2010, 02:27:38 PM »

I joined GDI bececause it had a low start up cost, I own a brick and motar business and the light bill along is more then the yearly fee!
I looked into the company and saw that they were #37 growing company in Inc. Mag. also they have company support.
I am a hard worker and new if I could find the right product I could make some money promoting it, and I have been making some money with GDI its real.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
RobertKinney

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 08, 2010, 10:44:48 AM »

:DHi there my name is Rob Kinney and I am brand new here.  I was woundering how long befor my email or domaine name will take before people will be able to start going to it to creat a team.  Im sure I made one and sent it but does it take 72hours or did I miss read.  I believe getting a team together should not be to tough but I want to be sure, and no that I send my people to the correct place in order to billed my team.  Any help will be very appreciated, thank you Roll Eyes
Keith Brouse

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 24, 2011, 06:00:57 PM »

Why Not?! My wife and I are struggling just as millions of others who have a mortgage, lost more than a third of our income and attempting to pay the bills. Missing the tide when the dot com rolled in and out without me I wasnt looking for a gold mine nor was I expecting more than another peice of junk mail when Stan T. sent me the email from out of no-where. Ive completed as much of the pre-requisit's that were listed in the instruction information, the links that were included with Stan's email was pretty much self-explanitory.
Well, after scouring my address books and posting my link to my FBook page, Iam looking forward to tomorrow with what 'Day 2" has instore.
Wax up your surf boards.....the next tide is on the Horizon  Smiley 
RyanPierce

Ryan Pierce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: March 03, 2011, 12:41:28 PM »

Share your reason(s) for joining~!

ChipHello my name is Ryan Pierce and i'm a newbie! I'm from Lake of the Ozarks Missouri. I love to fish, hang out with family, spend time with my girlfriend and our two puppies. I also enjoy traveling. So far I really like being able to create a website with the hopes of being succesfull. I really like getting feedback, tips, and advice! I'd really appreciate it.
www.ryanpierce.ws

Ryan Pierce
GKari

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 13, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »

Okay I got an email from support and told me to look into this?  I know you can discuss specific info but maybe I could get an email.
Patrick St peter

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 21, 2011, 10:41:33 AM »

Hey guys!

My name is Patrick, I currently reside in Colorado. I just purchased this program today, have been getting into affiliate marketing for the past month or two. I am hoping this program is not like the others, and that I actually CAN make money here! Any advice on success or proper networking using this program is always helpful. Best of luck to everyone here!

P.S. I haven't really read or seen any success stories, or accounts of the money that can be made here. would love to hear some!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  

Jump to: