April 30, 2024, 11:07:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: DVD Full Preview...  (Read 103796 times)
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2005, 05:34:15 AM »

Hmmmm, well: first for Denise Le: it says in the Preorder DVD that you will be able to modify the order, but I tiink - as much as I could understand from this - it will be the final notification before shipping the DVDs whether you want to change or cancel the perordered DVDs or not.

The second for SComini: It's not about marketing DVD but it's A MARKETING TOOL for marketing GDI, what means that you have one more marketing tool besides the flyers, business cards and all other tools for the offline marketing in addition to give them to the prospects.

Well, this is it!

Now go for it! Ups, I didn't do it yet!!!

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
GaryTolhopf

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2005, 08:53:06 PM »

An additional note---You can have your future team members go directly to your Freedom.ws page by using this format:  http://www.Freedom.ws/YourUserName

Frank

Re sending prospects directly to the FREEDOM.WS page. If you do this you will need to implement you own ad tracking facility because there are NO HIT LOGS for the FREEDOM.WS page.

I originally thought it was an oversight by GDI for not implementing hit logs for it, so I sent an email to support. The reply said that the FREEDOM.WS page was to enhance the new DVD and there are NO hit logs for it.

This seems a little crazy to me because I think the Freedom page is great.

The only page that has the hit logs recorded by GDI is website.ws/yourusername, so don't do what I did and send people to FREEDOM.WS and wonder why there have been no hits to your site. (unless you are using a 3rd party ad tracking service)

YES it is important to track EVERY AD you put up in cyberspace - How else do you know what works and what doesn't?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2005, 08:53:42 PM by Frank_M » Logged
NelfaSquires

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2005, 01:09:31 PM »

DVD is awesome!!! Great JOB on that GDI... and for those who designed the cover/case - beautiful! I thought of using this for presentation, great TOOL!!!

Nelfa Squires - Director MVWA Portal
ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2005, 03:57:18 AM »

Did you already recieve yours?

I NEED MINE!!!!
NelfaSquires

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2005, 11:54:43 AM »

Chad, I have not received mine (just yet)  but I watched the DVD where ChipSnyder provided us the link... it is fantastic. I ordered 10 DVDs - will definitely use it for presentations.! You can never go wrong with that.

ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2005, 04:18:40 AM »

Oh I C!! LOL! I thought I was out of the loop or something. Yes I ordered 20 of them myself! I can't wait to get them!

« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 04:19:43 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DJeffrey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2005, 11:11:24 AM »

Does anyone know if there are plans from GDI to make a DVD on just
the product/service alone, that we could hand out to Businesses?

Djeffrey
NelfaSquires

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2006, 04:37:15 AM »

Chip, it has been awhile since I ordered my DVD. Is there any rough estimates when can I receive them? Just anxious.

Nelfa

gdi
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2006, 04:39:35 AM »

I have been advised that the DVDs are being shipped within a week.

Watch for any updates in the weekly newsletter.

Chip
Admin
Darren Molyneux

free advertising

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2006, 12:13:36 PM »

will the lnks on the new web site be going live at the same time ?
thank you from
darren molyneux
KBraun

Believe in yourself

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2006, 03:19:19 AM »

Hello,

The DVD...excellent!!!... Grin

Lengthly?...I guess we're all different...after watching the first one and than watching the full preview...I will have no problem mailing these out...and chalking-it-up to advertising...

I can't wait to get them...You never know who it's going to "GRAB"! Kiss

My first thought was...money, my second thought was...I didn't like the first preview...

I say...DON'T CHANGE A THING!!!...HATS OFF TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WORKED LONG AND HARD ON IT!!!  Grin

EXCELLENT!!! Cool

Kathy*

Believe in yourself
Darren Molyneux

free advertising

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2006, 09:14:04 AM »

will the lnks on the new web site be going live at the same time ?
thank you from
darren molyneux
ArtKight

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2006, 06:18:52 PM »

Hi, everybody, my name is art and I am new to GDI. I have not made any money yet, but I plan to make alot. I am 55 and I have worked doing everything from bricklaying to jet engine mechanic and I am tried of making some else rich, its my turn. The thing that I am concerned with is the delay in release of the DVD. Most people where I live have dail-up the connection is to slow to watch the movie. I havn't seen the movie. I wish something could be done so you can watch it with a slow connection. Thanks for letting me having my say. Art
mack88
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2006, 08:28:00 AM »

Hello everyone.  The long awaited DVD is ready for shipment and ordering.  Log into your member's area at http://www.website.ws/members and get this marketing tool in your hands ASAP or go to http://www.dvd.ws and order from that page.  I ordered my copies this morning.  Because of the shipment method I chose, I should have them in my hand early next week.  If you are looking for a way to jumpstart your business, this will help.  We are well on our way!  I wish everyone tremendous success!

Frank
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 09:01:49 AM by Frank_M » Logged
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2006, 09:43:27 AM »

Hello,

Sharing this DVD with others is a cheap and effective way to market the GDI opportunity and product.

The presentation is in English with 7 additional languages in audio: Spanish, German, French, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, and Portuguese.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: