April 24, 2024, 02:15:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: DVD Full Preview...  (Read 103613 times)
ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2006, 12:06:30 PM »

Looking forward to this avenue of Leverage myself!  Hopefully each one I order will get passed around a few hundred times!!!
R_Weiss

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2006, 03:26:15 AM »

This good to hear that the DVD will be sent out.  As this is what is needed to get non-english speaking people into GDI.  What concerns me though, is the Freedom.ws website going to have those languages available also?  So that these people can view the website and sign up in their language.

Rich

Rich Weiss
Darren Molyneux

free advertising

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2006, 07:59:27 AM »

will the lnks on the new web site be going live at the same time ?
thank you from
darren molyneux Huh
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: February 23, 2006, 03:55:00 PM »

I look forward to eventually getting to see my CD's. Sad
mack88
« Reply #79 on: February 25, 2006, 11:49:40 AM »

Hello...I forgot to give you an update on the DVD.  I received my copies of the DVD this past week.  Wow..all I can say is that the DVD will take your business to another level.  Everything is magnificient.  People that I have given them to over the past couple of days are intrigued to say the least...just from the appearance of the packaging.

The approach that I have taken is very simple.  I tell them that I have a movie that I would like them to watch.  I give them the DVD and state to them that I will contact you in two days to have the DVD returned to me.  They in turn have said "I will be sure to watch it and get it back to you in that timeframe". What that does is put them on a time table to view it, because they know I will return to get it back.  The key is to stike urgency and of course they comply.   

I believe that is entirely too easy.  Once I meet with them, I will ask what they thought of it and if they have any additional questions.  You will know immediately if they are interested in the product and/or opportunity.  Once the DVD is returned to me, I then recycle and pass it on to another individual.

Frank
D_Williams

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 15, 2006, 10:17:57 PM »

Hi

I have ordered three DVD's and received them.  I am very impressed and am hoping to launch a full mailout campaign around my neighbourhood offering free DVD's to people interested in starting a home business.  However it cost me over $30US for my three DVD's which is over $10US per DVD.  This is because of postage as I am in Australia.  Even if I order 100 at a time the DVD's are still over $450US once postage is included.  This is a major setback as I am extremely keen to get them out into the publics hands.  I have emailed GDI support to see if it's possible for me to get them produced locally or by myself and pay them for every one I produce as I would then save the postage costs but this is not able to be done.  Maybe if they could offer a sea shipping options it could work out much cheaper for international affiliates as it is rather expensive at the moment.  That way I could order one batch by air and then just order them a few months ahead by sea mail to save costs.

Just some thoughts.
David
KimberlyF

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2006, 09:47:20 AM »

I was thinking of ways to distribute the DVD and was wondering if anyone had ideas?  I was in line at Best Buy about a month ago and while I was in line waiting to checkout I noticed a batch of Free AOL DVDS and was wondering if we could do something like that?  Any feedback?
Bashir_K

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 18, 2006, 11:41:18 AM »

Order the Phone Interviewed Leads that GDI has located in your back office.  I am using them personally and I can say they work great.  Everyone that you call remembers speaking to someone from our call center about making money at home! Just tell them you are going to send them an informational DVD showing them how to make money online with our company.  I just send out my DVDs and follow up. I've almost sent out to everyone on the entire list that I've bought. If you can get everyone in your entire downline using this method, then you're in for a treat because this is a very easy method that anyone can understand.  You shouldn't have many people quitting using this strategy.
LidaJ

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2006, 09:28:14 PM »

Does DVD have closed-captioned on it for hearing-impaired members like us?

Regards,

Lida
MarkGladwish

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2006, 03:44:23 PM »

I think each and everyone of us has thought about copying these dvds ourselves and distrbuting them to our prospects... but I must press the most important fact here. Showing our prospects that we are professional and that it truly is a life altering opportunity.

How will you give out that impression if you hand them a cheap copy? The proper DVD is beautifully manufactured and looks really great. First impressions are golden... Don't ruin the chance of a possible brilliant addition to your team and network over copying the dvd yourselves. Buy the dvd, it is not expensive at all and show everyone that you are serious and do mean business.

Mark Gladwish
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2006, 12:27:29 AM »

Well now I have all my DVD's  and am listening  to the Chinese version, very very good! Just what I wanted
                                      congratulations GDI. Wink
J_Blake

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2006, 09:10:49 PM »

I'm curious about the DVD , I don't want to copy them because I want them to be top quality
My question is....Can we sell them instead of just giving them away ?
I want to charge $10 each...If after they view the DVD and decide not to join they could return the
DVD to me for a refund , as long as the DVD has not been damaged
If they do join my downline , I'll use that $10 and give them a couple more DVD'S to share with their friends
to help them get started.....Can we do that  ?

Thanks
J_Blake

ClarkTrainham

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2006, 12:46:58 PM »

I just signed up and the order page explicitly prohibits duplication of the DVD and is grounds for immediate closeing of your account.
JohnPhillips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2006, 04:36:16 PM »

I'm curious about the DVD , I don't want to copy them because I want them to be top quality
My question is....Can we sell them instead of just giving them away ?
I want to charge $10 each...If after they view the DVD and decide not to join they could return the
DVD to me for a refund , as long as the DVD has not been damaged
If they do join my downline , I'll use that $10 and give them a couple more DVD'S to share with their friends
to help them get started.....Can we do that  ?

Thanks
J_Blake
===========
J Blake,
I know for a fact that you cannot sell the DVD. Although, you have a nice idea, it is against GDI's rules to sell the DVD.
JohnPhillips

Have a Great Life Starting Today!
SharonMcCracken

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2006, 03:52:32 AM »

Umm, actually, if GDI says that it is okay for affiliates to duplicate the DVD’s, then it wouldn’t impinge on any copyright laws because they unequivocally agreed to let us reproduce them. In my opinion, it shouldn’t matter because it would ultimately benefit them anyway. Think about it.
Hello all im new at this but i would love a copy of the DVD ON MY SITE .I know DVDS work and im sure with advertising and having a ready copy to show people would be an advantage not just to us but to GDI,i JOINED  AS SOON AS I Watched the DVD ,i just thought it natural that we would be able to put it on our sites ,i thought it would be already one of the features that had to be on it ,I have been in a few business opportunities and the video was the main selling of the business with any other company it is a must because they know that the DVD WORKS IT BENEFITS THE COMPANY BIG TIME.   

Sharon England

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: