April 26, 2024, 11:05:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: DVD Full Preview...  (Read 103662 times)
ChadF

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2005, 06:42:46 PM »

If they will let us copy them, I am going to copy them. I can make 50 for $10 including my own "professional packaging."

I was hoping they would be like $25 for 50 copies. Instead, $25 will only get you 8 copies. That's only $8/month. No profit. And you can't always count on the weekly bonuses because they can come and go at anytime and who knows how many people would sign up out of those 8 copies that you gave out.

I say we should be allowed to copy.
B Izumoto

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2005, 05:00:10 AM »

HI AND ALOHA

GREAT VIDEO, A BIT LONG TO GET TO THE POINT., DELETE REPETATIVE INTERVIEWS

WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE FULL VERSION PRIOR TO PURCHASE.

SHOULD SEND A SINGLE COPY TO ALL MEMBERS FOR REVIEW AT OUR LEISURE.

THANKS AGAIN GDI,,KEEP PLUGGING OUT THE "HELP", IT IS VERY USEFUL

ALOHA

BRYAN
mack88
« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2005, 05:20:28 AM »

HI AND ALOHA

GREAT VIDEO, A BIT LONG TO GET TO THE POINT., DELETE REPETATIVE INTERVIEWS

WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE FULL VERSION PRIOR TO PURCHASE.

SHOULD SEND A SINGLE COPY TO ALL MEMBERS FOR REVIEW AT OUR LEISURE.

THANKS AGAIN GDI,,KEEP PLUGGING OUT THE "HELP", IT IS VERY USEFUL

ALOHA

BRYAN

Bryan, you may view the full version online at http://freedom.ws  It is a movie, so it will be long. That is the intent.  Most people do not make a decision based off of a one minute presentation nor will most make one off of just one viewing of this movie.  They may have to watch it a number of times.  That's the key, to capture their attention.  Now do not get me wrong, there are some that will get it the first time and sign up immediately!  This is just an additional marketing tool.  It is not mandatory that one purchase it at all.  More choices and tools to assist you in growing your GDI Business is what this is all about!

To your success!

Frank

p.s.  Based off me sending people the link to the movie, 2 people that have signed up and 3 considering in just 7-day period.  They have not seen the DVD, just the online presentation.  They will sit and watch it.  I just have to follow up and follow through with them. 
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2005, 04:16:58 PM »

Well, it will be more easyer for me to give people the online link if I wouldn't be able to afford the originals.

Oh, god, I would be good for the copyright agencies to hire me ...

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Bob_Whitehead

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2005, 03:34:55 PM »

If they will let us copy them, I am going to copy them. I can make 50 for $10 including my own "professional packaging."

I was hoping they would be like $25 for 50 copies. Instead, $25 will only get you 8 copies. That's only $8/month. No profit. And you can't always count on the weekly bonuses because they can come and go at anytime and who knows how many people would sign up out of those 8 copies that you gave out.

I say we should be allowed to copy.

Chad,

Let me try to give you some perspective here.  I've been in other programs in the past that charged a lot more than this, for less than what we're getting.  Each DVD you order is going to come, as I understand it, with your Access Code and Contact information printed on the back cover.  The packaging is absolutely fantastic.  This is going to be such an incredibly impressive package to hand out or send out to prospects.  They can't help but be impressed.  It gives us credibility that we are representing a first class company -- which we are!

I understand, we all have to work within the budget we have.  But the old adage that it takes money to make money is still true.  It's like priming a pump.  Oh, I know in today's world very few people have seen an old fashioned water pump.  With those, you never drank the last bucket of water, but saved it to prime the pump for the next time you need water.  To get the valuable substance (water) that you wanted out of the pump, you had to first put in the very same substance to get it started.  Buying your business cards, leads, DVDs, etc are the same concept.  To build your business, you need effective tools.  GDI has put together the best, most polished approach I've ever seen.  But you need the tools to work the business.  Think of any expenditures along this line as investments into your business.  Work it, work it right, and work it hard, my friend, and this business will pay you back.  The money's there for us.  The sky's the limit.  It's all up to us to go after it.

I hope that helps.  Be encouraged, Chad.

Bob in Pensacola, FL

=====================
Believing for the best in everyone
Reaching for the sky in GDI!
=====================
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2005, 11:41:32 AM »

Hello Bob!

Thanks you've joined me in this "copyright" campaign! Yes, you're right in all you've written here. I don't have unlimited budget either - as a matter in fact I don't have a budget at all at the momment, but still I'm willing to give those 2,95 for the DVD cause it really is a wonderful marketing tool especially for us in Slovenia as we aren't allowed to give clasified adds in the magazines and newspapers ...

Thank you GDI for the excellent marketing tools and a great opportunity!!!

Your sonček
Tatjana
 Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2005, 03:19:27 AM »

I liked the DVD presentation as well. A part of me would love to be able to burn copies and save some money. At the same time with branding and image being a concern. Allowing people to do this could actually be detremental to GDI. That being said I think an approach that meets in the middle could have also been used. Maybe a special key for downloading and burning the copies and then offering the high quality packaging as part of a bundle with business cards or preprinted glossy flyers.
mack88
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2005, 06:09:22 AM »

Tatjana

While prospects are viewing the movie, it references http://www.freedom.ws.  Once they go to that page, they are to enter the Affiliates Acess Code to continue.  This puts them into your GDI system and you have a new lead....so in short, it is for prospects/visitors to the site!

Frank

An additional note---You can have your future team members go directly to your Freedom.ws page by using this format:  http://www.Freedom.ws/YourUserName

Frank
PaulChen

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2005, 06:10:20 AM »

the dvd presentation is really cool ! how nice if GDI allows us to duplicate or replicate our own dvds. i am from malaysia and in fact we got many replicator that does the cd replication at a very very competitive price.
for 1000 dvds you are looking at usd 300 - usd 500 only!!!! depending whether it is dvd 5 or dvd 9 format...
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2005, 04:30:48 PM »

Tatjana

While prospects are viewing the movie, it references http://www.freedom.ws.  Once they go to that page, they are to enter the Affiliates Acess Code to continue.  This puts them into your GDI system and you have a new lead....so in short, it is for prospects/visitors to the site!

Frank

An additional note---You can have your future team members go directly to your Freedom.ws page by using this format:  http://www.Freedom.ws/YourUserName

Frank

Yes, I looked at that site. It's everything there, even full DVD online preview!!! This site is magnificent tool and I think I'll refer all my prospects to this site in the future. You can also see the cover package of the DVD there and it's really magnificent. SO i'LL BE ANNOYING AGAIN: WHY COPYING THINGS IF WE HAVE HERE ALL SET AND DONE FOR US AND EVEN MORE!!!

Bravo to designers as well! They did their job professionally (as always) The site has a bit newer and fresh look and gives you a kind of feeling that you belong here (looking from the prospects view).

All the best to all of you!!!
Tatjana
(you know - sonček)
 Smiley

Tatjana
mack88
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2005, 09:03:13 PM »

Yes, you are so right! I do not know why people want to recreate what is already there for them.  So be it!  Waiting patiently for the DVDs to appear!  I know it is soon!  I will have them in the hands of people in no time at all! 

Frank
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: November 10, 2005, 11:42:47 AM »

HEY EVERYONE!

IF YOU DIDN'T NOTICE - IN YOUR MEMBERS AREA YOU CAN ALREADY FIND A LINK FOR ORDERING THE DVD!!!!!!

I'VE JUST NOTICED THAT AND DECIDED TO TELL YOU THIS RIGHT AWAY!!!!

ENJOY!!!!

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Cheesy

Tatjana
DougW

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 10, 2005, 09:43:21 PM »

Very impressive,

I liked the DVD it was very informative and another good tool to have to market and expand our GDI Business.

But also remember we need to add the human touch also to this when showing people the opportunity or the products.

take care

howie martell
Denise Le

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2005, 03:35:36 AM »

BE CAREFULL ONCE YOU PREORDER YOU CAN NOT CHANGE IT OR CANCEL IT AT THIS TIME!

« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 10:45:40 PM by RodB » Logged
SComini

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 11, 2005, 11:35:30 AM »

How do you plan on marketing the new DVD?  I think the price is great, but I am not sure how to market it.

Thanks for your ideas and suggestions.

Stephanie
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: