April 18, 2024, 03:35:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: DVD Full Preview...  (Read 103527 times)
Tony T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: October 09, 2006, 08:17:56 AM »

Hi Sharon, hope you are well.

You already have a site with the DVD on it as part of the GDI package.

Go to http://www.freedom.ws/YOUR-USER-NAME

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Tony T

Life is for: Living, Loving and Laughing NOT Whingeing, Worrying and Whining!
SharonMcCracken

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2006, 03:42:11 PM »

Thank You Tony
Your hrelp is appreciated,must change my name to stupid but new lol
thanks Sharon England

RosieC

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2007, 02:02:26 AM »

When I watch the video, the sound is constantly breaking up. It's so annoying that even though I am already "sold", I can't stand to watch it for more than a couple of minutes.

Does anyone know what causes this? Do I need to upgrade something? My computer has plenty of power but it may not have all the latest updates. I cannot see what program it is using to play this video.

Thanks, Rosie
Michel C

Groeten Uit Amstardamski

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2007, 12:59:57 PM »

hi,
why can't i purchase the dvd with my paypal?
it would be alot easier for me if i could pay for the dvd with my paypal!!
KBraun

Believe in yourself

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 01, 2007, 01:43:20 PM »

Ok, I am in search of the full information of the DVD. I know I read it somewhere but am looking for all the "rules" that go along with this Dvd.

1. The freedom .ws site has "request" a "free" DVD from your sponsor. "Sponsor" means myself...but I am a sponsor when they are in
    their "7" day "free" trial or I am a sponsor after their "7" day "free" trial OR I am a sponsor to any and all who "request" a "free"
    DVD???...Just wondering because people DO like "free" things...lol

2. Now, when they are requesting their "free" DVD...is this request going to the e-mail address that we originally used to sign-up? If yes,
    can we get it switched to one of our .ws e-mail addresses???

3. In order to receive "bonus" money you need to have purchased at least one DVD? Is this the same for regular commissions?

4. And finally, if we do not send a prospect the DVD and someone in our up line does...than that prospect goes to the up line?

I just want to get it straight for the people I talk to. I like putting everything right up front...nothing hidden... Smiley

THANK YOU!!!

Kathy

Believe in yourself
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2007, 03:11:51 AM »

Ok, I am in search of the full information of the DVD. I know I read it somewhere but am looking for all the "rules" that go along with this Dvd.

1. The freedom .ws site has "request" a "free" DVD from your sponsor. "Sponsor" means myself...but I am a sponsor when they are in
    their "7" day "free" trial or I am a sponsor after their "7" day "free" trial OR I am a sponsor to any and all who "request" a "free"
    DVD???...Just wondering because people DO like "free" things...lol

2. Now, when they are requesting their "free" DVD...is this request going to the e-mail address that we originally used to sign-up? If yes,
    can we get it switched to one of our .ws e-mail addresses???

3. In order to receive "bonus" money you need to have purchased at least one DVD? Is this the same for regular commissions?

4. And finally, if we do not send a prospect the DVD and someone in our up line does...than that prospect goes to the up line?

I just want to get it straight for the people I talk to. I like putting everything right up front...nothing hidden... Smiley

THANK YOU!!!

Kathy

1. You are the sponsor when they sign up on your page.

2. Emails from GDI to you are sent to the email address you have on file. This can be changed by you in your members area under account info.

3. You must have purchased at least ten (10) DVDs through your GDI account and your account must be paid and in good standing. Regular commissions are paid whether you buy the DVDs or not.

Purchase 10 DVDs

Testimonial - provide a short testimonial about GDI's opportunity and/or product to ws_testimonials@wsdomains.ws along with your permission to use it on our testimonials WebSite.

Promotional Tip - with your testimonial, include a promotional or sponsoring tip that will help other affiliates duplicate your success.

Photo of yourself in JPEG (.JPG) format - attach a photo of yourself to the email you send to ws_testimonials@wsdomains.ws.

The .WS email address to which you would like your winnings paid through PayPal

4. The person will sign up under where they are directed. The DVDs are designed for you to place your ID on the package so the prospect has an ID to use. Thus being placed direct to the person with the given ID.

My personal thought on this is to get your 10 DVDs and hand them to people you know or meet locally. Then reuse them after your prospect watches it.  I do not promote the generic Freedom.ws website. No need. You can send them a link via email to the complete DVD movie.

KBraun

Believe in yourself

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2007, 12:10:22 PM »

Thank You Alan!

I knew a lot of people put that DVD on their websites and couldn't understand why people would request one when you can give them the site to watch it. So, it's basically about being able to receive your "bonus" money. No worries, I know they are a GOOD TOOL for sales and will be ordering my 10.  Cool

Kathy

Believe in yourself
Clara Nolt

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 07, 2007, 06:02:18 AM »

Has any one experienced any success after mailing a DVD to
someone who has requested it?

This can be quite costly,figuring the shipping and handeling charges.
In some countries you don't seem to have a choice on the shipping
method and it might cost over 20.00 . To me this seems like an awful
lot since you don't know if this person is serious or just looking for a
handout.

I would appreciate some input on this subject.

Thanks and Blessings!
Clara Nolt
RichardWilliams

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2007, 03:39:57 PM »

Hey,The video presentation is good and cought my eye when I watched it but not everybody is as patient as I am.Is it possible to get a code that I could paste on my site.I personally think that would be a very good presentation that people could watch whenever.

Thanx,Marcus
N_Grifiin

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2007, 03:29:46 AM »

If you want to get the entire GDI DVD Presentation or if you want certain parts of the DVD, go to www.youtube.com and type in Global Domains International in the search box...... check it out on my myspace page: www.myspace.com/nthazone
CSoria

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: April 10, 2007, 03:02:17 AM »

HEY I WAS ON MYSPACE THE OTHER DAY AND SAW A GDI AFFILIATE SO WHEN I LOOKED AT HIS PROFILE HIS WEBPAGE IMMEDICATLY STARTED TO PLAY THE GDI MOVIE...HOW CAN I GET THE CODE FOR THE GDI MOVIE SO I CAN HAVE IT PLAY ON MY WEB PAGE? IS IT LEGAL? *****HELP!**lol

CHRISTY
GDI TEAM PLAYER
Ethan_Caine

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 13, 2007, 05:02:49 PM »

I know I am not allowed to copy the GDI dvd but can I make my own dvd giving my testimonial about the company and what it can do for my customers?  I would only be using some of the images from my .ws website.

I plan on investing alot of time and energy into this but before I do I want to make sure I don't get my account shut down for some little detail.

Thanks for the replies!

DevinKrishna

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2007, 03:27:42 PM »

Hi

Im from New Zealand and Im wanting to purchase 10 DVDs. The system will not allow me to submit the order, says Ive got the address wrong. After contacting Support they first told me that they dont ship outside of the USA due to issues with their delivery companies. I then asked how I can participate in the bonus program should I sign 5 associates in a week (purchasing 10 DVDs is a requirement for this bonus program). They said they would put together a manual quote and came back with $29.50 for 10 DVDs, shipping $84.48!!!! I ordered a book last month from the USA and shipping was $10 and I got the book within 4 days.

Is anyone else outside of the USA having problems purchasing DVDs? Or has anyone managed to purchase DVDs and if so could you kindly tell me how you did it?

thanking you in advance.
Devin Krishna
Byran Lum

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2007, 11:03:31 PM »

maybe you can purchase 10 dvds under your account and ship them to prospects in the usa. that way u should be able to qualify with the bonus

but i understand the shipping is kinda rediculus
TimH

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 12, 2007, 06:00:36 AM »

Hi,

I'm from Australia currently in Ireland and I got 10 DVD's sent my address in Ireland. I have also has a DVD sent to me in Australia and never had any problems. Did take 2 weeks but that's expected

Tim
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 06:00:55 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: