April 19, 2024, 10:15:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: DVD Full Preview...  (Read 103539 times)
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2005, 10:29:07 AM »

Uhhhh!!!!! When I promote GDI I never talk about money much and I also don't tell the prospect any time extension in which they'll earn a fortune. Hmmm if I'm honest I have come here for fun and the thought about earning something was just one more excitement added to whole thing. Well I'm not so serious about all this (as you can see reading my comments), but I never object to something what works for everyone. That DVD surelly will work for all of you ...

And finally. Can you have fun and doing a sirious business at the same time???

Try it! It can't hurt!!! And you have only one life after all!!!

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
AlanZ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2005, 10:48:39 AM »

Uhhhh!!!!! When I promote GDI I never talk about money much and I also don't tell the prospect any time extension in which they'll earn a fortune. Hmmm if I'm honest I have come here for fun and the thought about earning something was just one more excitement added to whole thing. Well I'm not so serious about all this (as you can see reading my comments), but I never object to something what works for everyone. That DVD surelly will work for all of you ...

And finally. Can you have fun and doing a sirious business at the same time???

Try it! It can't hurt!!! And you have only one life after all!!!

Tatjana

Hi Tatjana:

I am having a lot of fun with this.  I have never had such fun before in
a home-based business.  Unfortunately however you do sometimes
encounter a sad story (like the one I mentioned before).

All the best,

Alan
Simon Tofield

Zero2Hero.ws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2005, 12:01:46 PM »

GDI I congratulate you on a fantastic job with the DVD! I wanted to sign up all over again!

Do we know when the DVD's will be available? I'm not a public speaker but I guarantee I'll pack out venues and let the DVD do it's magic using my laptop and projector.

Thanks for the constant and never ending improvement.

Simon Tofield
LeeSmith

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2005, 09:55:28 PM »

Wow - when I review the dvd thing - I just get so completely blown away with the possibilities out there!  I have just sent a personal email to a person who had sold me something on ebay that she does custom work on.  Very nice person - so, I thought well, she's on ebay selling (had to close her auction down because of too many orders) - trying to make money - I just sent her the my domain website link... I'd like to be able to send her this dvd in a link - am I allowed to do this?

Lee
enterpriselady.ws
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2005, 05:23:01 AM »

Wow - when I review the dvd thing - I just get so completely blown away with the possibilities out there!  I have just sent a personal email to a person who had sold me something on ebay that she does custom work on.  Very nice person - so, I thought well, she's on ebay selling (had to close her auction down because of too many orders) - trying to make money - I just sent her the my domain website link... I'd like to be able to send her this dvd in a link - am I allowed to do this?

Lee
enterpriselady.ws

Hi first!

I think you are allowed to do that. Maybe you'll get one member more and then potencially more in your (her) downline. That really couldn't hurt, can it?

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
RodgerH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2005, 05:29:14 AM »

Wow thanks for the video clip of the powerful dvd. I cant wait to ger my hands on it.

I just checked my email - What a great way to start my day.
ChrisAdamson

Show me the Smurfs!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2005, 12:26:08 PM »

wow, the dvd looks great , i watched it the other day and was very impressed. This should help out alot in marketing to new prospects and i cant wait till they release it.
mack88
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2005, 03:37:45 AM »

I know most of you have watched the DVD preview.  But how many of you have visited http://www.freedom.ws to check out that particular page?  GDI is quietly taking us to another level!  It's all good!

Frank
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2005, 03:16:27 PM »

I know most of you have watched the DVD preview.  But how many of you have visited http://www.freedom.ws to check out that particular page?  GDI is quietly taking us to another level!  It's all good!

Frank

Well, Frank I'm kind of silly here, but I can't figure out is that page for those who are about to join GDI or for us already in Huh

Don't mind my silly question, but I'll be very glad to have an answer.

Thank you!

Tatjana

Tatjana
mack88
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2005, 04:12:59 PM »

Tatjana

While prospects are viewing the movie, it references http://www.freedom.ws.  Once they go to that page, they are to enter the Affiliates Acess Code to continue.  This puts them into your GDI system and you have a new lead....so in short, it is for prospects/visitors to the site!

Frank
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2005, 04:15:35 PM »

Thanks Frank! The site looks great by the way, as everything here by GDI does ...

Tatjana

Tatjana
GeraldYancey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2005, 04:56:11 AM »

I really enjoyed the DVD! I've already came up with a great idea to get the dvds into prospects hands Cheesy Thanks GDI! Smiley

Gerald

1. THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
2. MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN!
MikeMcGhie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2005, 04:56:11 AM »

I thought the DVD was very impressive.  I can visualize me grabbing a bunch of people and showing this in a seminar enviroment.  Hmm.  I like it.

I will look forward to purchasing these when available

Mike McGhie
Terry Gill

Howdy Folks

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2005, 07:10:15 PM »

Hi All,

Does anyone know if we can we burn our own CDs of the DVD movie?

Terry
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2005, 10:24:01 AM »

Hi All,

Does anyone know if we can we burn our own CDs of the DVD movie?

Terry

Dear Terry!

All this topic is one big "session" about that and you all already know my opinion.

Well, people - is it worth burn your own DVD by the price GDI offers for it to buy?

In the e-mail from "WS Affiliates" I've got these days says this: "Your cost per DVD will be just $2.95, including the professional packaging they come in."

Well, think now ...

Tatjana
 Smiley

Tatjana
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to: