March 28, 2024, 05:12:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Use The Invite System  (Read 84897 times)
RWoodard1

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2009, 05:24:51 AM »

Hello All. My name is R Woodard. I to am new to GDI. I can understand everyone's concerns for how to market the biz, however one member was right. We have to be a little creative in our efforts to recruit. I am a little optimistic in my search for success. I know that I will prevail. I have a few free lead web sites that are starting to produce as well. So good luck to you all. Thank you for reading.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 05:25:19 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
PaulJ1

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2010, 07:03:03 AM »

Hi I am new and feeling my way through this.

The invite system looks good, but if I wanted to do my own thing do I just need to provide my URL i.e. website.ws/username?

I assume this is what is put on to flyers, personal emails etc.?

Has anyone used the likes of facebook/linked in to provide their URL? Is this within the rules?

Cheers
Paul
Luis V

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2010, 01:54:32 PM »

What if you only now 1 to 2 people? I live in a small town. I also relize that you are going to have to drop some money on this to get good advertising on the net. i thought this program was for free. i feel mislead.

Hi David

That wont be a problem and itīs better that you donīt know someone, by this i mean that if you promote to people that you now probably wont get in, why? "Nobody is a prophet in his land" so the thing here is to know how to get leads and direct them to your web page or add them to the invite system.

Regards

LV
PrestonBlarek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2010, 03:03:57 AM »

I read lots of posts and people generally ask the same question over and over again.  How do I get started?  It is very simple.  Go back and listen to the 7-minute movie.  Listen very closely. 

It say's place the name and email address of people that you know into the invite system.  What happens from that point is the person that you know will receive an email asking them to visit your website.  Once they view the movie, you will receive an email stating that the movie has been viewed.  You then, follow-up and if they have not already done so, ask them to try GDI FREE for 7 days.  That's it.  The movie does 95% of the work...all you have to do is follow up.

Frank

While this is good advice and absolutely what you should do to start making money IMMEDIATELY with GDI, there is a small part left out. I would highly suggest that you make the list of the people that you are going to send the invite to. I would then call them or talk to them at work and let them know that I just started a new home business. When they ask me what it is, I would ask if I could send them information by email (this way they are expecting AND aware of it, this takes out the risk factor of possibly SPAM-ing them). When they agree, inform them to keep a look out in their inbox and thank them. Also tell them that if they don't see it right away, to check their SPAM folder (this is due to different SPAM filter settings on different email providers). By GDI's awesome automated system, you will get a confirmation letting you know when they watched it so you can contact them about it!

Preston Blarek
Independent Global Affiliate
D Nelsey

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2010, 02:00:12 PM »

I facebooked my daughter on the chat and was talking to her about it and she called me immediately thinking that someone had hijacked my account. She was not interested in it. I gathered she thought it was a scam deal even when I told her about the great support, the website, etc. After this happened, I got to thinking about it. I believe it would be better to call people or send a personal e-mail instead of using a generator. That way they know it's you and not someone pretending to be you. Also, many of the people I know have jobs and unless I could prove to them it works by having money coming in they won't go for this.

I need to contact people who are looking for opportunities like this who also know people who are looking for people that want this type of business to start it up.

Any ideas?
MartyG

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2011, 08:41:01 AM »

I am MartyG and have just paid the first $11.00 and have zero hits so far. I use the free ads system all over the place and put out 3-5000 ads per week and up to this point I still get nowhere. I also go to craigslist and other " looking for work " sites but still no go.
 How long does it usually take to get people interested? I tried another system where I advertised affiliate sites and wound up more that $2000.00 in the hole so I don't have .2 cents to get special advertising done. This is my last attempt at making anything via the internet.
I will give it another month but after that I think I may just delete my multi ad machine and be content with the little I have rather than continue to make payments from  a dis-ability pension that is an existence rather than a living.
 I take any advice I can but I get lost in a hurry with so much information at this site.( info OVERLOAD!) I guess I should have started trying to use my computer as a source for a living long ago.
Cheers everyone. Have a great day.
Charles Kiyimba

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2011, 09:05:10 AM »

To me it seems a little odd to automatically start spreading the word of GDI to my friends and family from the very start. I currently have 0 in my downline, so I know my opinion doesn't mean a whole lot. Thats exactly the reason I won't recommend GDI to people i actually know yet... if they ask me how its working out so far what am I supposed to tell them? "Ummm... to be perfectly honest I spent $10 and haven't made anything yet... please join me!"

It just seems to me like I should make at least a little bit of money before I go around telling my friends and coworkers that I have a wonderful business opportunity for them.

I also have a similar situation like yours. While it's ok for some people to use "the invite system" to spread the word of GDI to friends, this method is so limited to only people you know. I found myself not having as many friends as need to make a sale.

I have, as another option, used my blog and website to market the product. I use article marketing to drive traffic to my website and blog. However, I have not registered any downline since I joined, it's now two month. I do not know what others say. What's the situation with you?

<a href="http://www.CashWithGoleza.com">Discover Great Home Business Ideas</a> | <a href="http://www.golezadesigners.com">Design With Goleza</a>
Carl jebrid Arioste

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2012, 08:40:39 AM »

once trial accounts joined in to your downline, will you earn atleast a little?
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2012, 04:35:30 PM »

No.

An account with a 'Trial' status represents a user who is currently in the 7 day trial period, which means they have not paid a penny to GDI. And for that reason, you (as an affiliate) are not entitled to receive any kind of commission.

However, if the user purchases some extra goods, or another domain while on the trial period, they will still have to complete payment immediately (only for the extra products/services purchased), as the trial period only allows users to try ONE domain with Domain Privacy for 7 days, nothing else. So you will be entitled for a commission if the user makes more purchases while in the trial period.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
insight247
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2012, 05:13:45 PM »

No.

An account with a 'Trial' status represents a user who is currently in the 7 day trial period, which means they have not paid a penny to GDI. And for that reason, you (as an affiliate) are not entitled to receive any kind of commission.

However, if the user purchases some extra goods, or another domain while on the trial period, they will still have to complete payment immediately (only for the extra products/services purchased), as the trial period only allows users to try ONE domain with Domain Privacy for 7 days, nothing else. So you will be entitled for a commission if the user makes more purchases while in the trial period.

Nav

Good Afternoon

New GDI Members will receive a 7 day free trial period for all domains as well as Premium Service and Domain Privacy selected at the time of registration. GDI members will be charged immediately for any domains or domain services added to the account after the initial registration process.

The only products that qualify for commissions earned are domains and domain services. Marketing materials under the "Order Goodies" section do not qualify for commissions.

Whitney
GDI Forum Support
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: January 12, 2012, 11:07:00 AM »

No.

Nav

Good Afternoon

New GDI Members will receive a 7 day free trial period for all domains as well as Premium Service and Domain Privacy selected at the time of registration. GDI members will be charged immediately for any domains or domain services added to the account after the initial registration process.

The only products that qualify for commissions earned are domains and domain services. Marketing materials under the "Order Goodies" section do not qualify for commissions.

Apologies for the false information.

When I first joined (years ago), I could only register one Domain with Domain Privacy as part of my free trial. Anything else, I'd have to pay for upfront.

Things must of changed from back then.

Again, sorry for any inconvenience I caused.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
Lillie Oliver

http://blog.takingcare.ws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2012, 04:59:13 PM »

Getting traffic (targeted is the best) is the beginning challenge. Converting people into members is the second. Showing your downline how to market is the third step to success with GDI. I use the wordpress plug-in to introduce all three.

Taking Care of Business with GDI and marketing know how
NancyE

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2012, 04:43:24 PM »

Getting traffic (targeted is the best) is the beginning challenge. Converting people into members is the second. Showing your downline how to market is the third step to success with GDI. I use the wordpress plug-in to introduce all three.

L Christie

Live life and live it well

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2012, 10:17:44 AM »

If you get leads to use either from GDI or other sources you can add them into the invite system and check your stats in the members area If you're a premium member you can load leads automatically. If you buy leads from GDI they'll load them for you. I think getting leads if you can and using them to promote GDI is one of the easiest ways to build your biz online. You can call them or just send an invite to see if potential clients are interested. Check out my Tunes Net blog for some free leads sources http://tunesnet.ws

WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2012, 10:18:00 AM »

What if you only now 1 to 2 people? I live in a small town. I also relize that you are going to have to drop some money on this to get good advertising on the net. i thought this program was for free. i feel mislead.

I want to know how your method is working for you? You have been with us for sometime now and I wanted you to share your story.

Thanks for being transparent and I do look forward in hearing from you soon. Your experience will help allot of new GDI family members. I do appreciate all you can share.

Hi David

That wont be a problem and itīs better that you donīt know someone, by this i mean that if you promote to people that you now probably wont get in, why? "Nobody is a prophet in his land" so the thing here is to know how to get leads and direct them to your web page or add them to the invite system.

Regards

LV

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to: