March 28, 2024, 02:02:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Use The Invite System  (Read 84892 times)
MaggsB

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2008, 07:47:51 PM »

Please can I also have a samples of your sales letters.

I am very green Mellisa and so I am looking for any form of help to get me started. I joined almost a year ago but I have just been sitting on this opportunity but I now want to be more active.

Regards,

Maggs
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2008, 11:16:04 PM »

Hi Maggs.

You can find a copy of letters to help you if you go here:

www.wealth411.ws     This is Marvin"s site.
                                                                     watersa.  Cool

Success Is What You Make Of It!
RaymondW

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2008, 03:28:31 PM »

Have confidence in yourself!  If you choose doubt, you will continue to find reasons to doubt.  Visualize your success and you will succeed.

Aloha,
Kaioli
M Mohd Fadly

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 19, 2008, 04:13:22 AM »

Huh

Hi,

I'm Fadly here, I'm not a new comer has been a member for quite sometime, but stop for a while due to my frustration of my upper line who did not give me enough support and guide me when I encounter a problems.

I use t o get quite a number of replies of potential viewers who interested to know more about the system, but because lack of knowledge and support I didn't continue to proceed until now, when I found out that you gain so much from GDI..So I'm back again.
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2008, 02:20:16 PM »

Huh

Hi,

I'm Fadly here, I'm not a new comer has been a member for quite sometime, but stop for a while due to my frustration of my upper line who did not give me enough support and guide me when I encounter a problems.

I use t o get quite a number of replies of potential viewers who interested to know more about the system, but because lack of knowledge and support I didn't continue to proceed until now, when I found out that you gain so much from GDI..So I'm back again.

Welcome back Fadly, that's a wise decision  Smiley
GDI is the best opportunity as it opens up other potential income too.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Aprile Snyder

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 15, 2008, 09:18:20 AM »

Hi Fadly,
I heard a story today in my training with my group which was a short story of a woman who had signed up 15 people. 4 people dropped and the woman became depressed and quit. 1 yr later, this year to be exact, had she stayed w/GDI her downline had grown tremendously into 6,000! Morale of story "When we get discouraged (and we all do) don't quit!" Take a break for a little while if need be, like you did, then get at building the dream you started. Never give up on your dreams!

In fact in my training group we are reminded of how many times Edison failed before the successful lightbulb was built. Hundreds of faiilures, but he kept going. If you research it there are many examples throughout history and even recent ones.

Also, it is unfortunate that some uplines are not as helpful as others but I want to let you know there are those who take to heart the GDI motto "If you help others get what they want then you can get what you want".  I have a wonderful team who is doing just that and I am on my way.

Have an awesome week, year, and life! Aprile
Vasas Mantira

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2008, 06:13:43 PM »

Nekem a legjobb marketing módszerem a dvd volt.
Remekül működik. A névjegykártya alkalmazása szintén sikeres üzletember imidzsét adja.
Szerintem minden jövendőbeli ügyfeleteknek adjatok egy dvdt és egy nézjegyet tűzzetek mellé. Nagyon megéri!

C Flickinger

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2008, 06:30:26 AM »

The invite system is  a wonderful way to invite new acquaintances. 

ENauli

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:08 PM »

I have one downline so far (still in trial basis) after 7 days advertising DGI using Adwords. I have spent $10 for this campaign. Do you think using Adwords is worth it? Thanks, ENauli
KyleCasey

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2008, 09:52:54 AM »

I'm using adwords, but no luck yet. The way I see it, if you pay adwords 50 dollars, and you gain 4-5 prospects, thats a 100 dollar gain. Anyway, the problem I have is converting prospects into a downline. I show the movie, but people dismiss it pretty fast. Anyone have any suggestions?
M Kilgore

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2009, 06:32:02 AM »

I'm am pretty new to all of this, but am becoming a believer in social networking. Sites such as Yuwie and DirectMatch which hooks you up with professional business people in your specific field.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2009, 06:34:54 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Doug O

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2009, 05:14:51 AM »

I did use the invite system and it worked out of 35 emails sent out on a forum 5 were opened in one day and I'm just getting started.

Doug Olson
PhilD

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 16, 2009, 03:38:36 PM »

LOL  Cheesy 

I love it Murtaza.  Big mistake to sell a solution without first revealing the issue. 

I also agree it's nice to sell to those that already working such a plan, but MUCH more difficult to "get your foot in the door".

Thanks!

"Nobody who bought a drill actually wanted a drill.

They wanted a hole.

Therefore, if you want to sell drills, you should advertise information about making holes – NOT information
about drills!" - Perry Marshall

Here is what it means. Peole dont really care abt opportunities.  What they do care about, is finding a solution to their problem. Whether that be a lack of money, or time with their family, etc... and Your job, is to position your opportunity as the solution to that problem...

Other thing you need to understand is you got to define your target market, people who are already in the industry, believe in it, and who get out there and practice network marketing.
Other type of people you should target is product users, those who need a website. These people are your TRUE target market.

Just remember the difference between people who simply inquire about your offer, and those who are already spending money on something similar.
DavidMartin

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2009, 12:50:36 PM »

What if you only now 1 to 2 people? I live in a small town. I also relize that you are going to have to drop some money on this to get good advertising on the net. i thought this program was for free. i feel mislead.
Syed Hassan S

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2009, 03:17:35 AM »

I just send it randomly by using the invite system provided by GDI.  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: