April 26, 2024, 05:51:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Use The Invite System  (Read 85275 times)
H_Chadha

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2007, 06:26:11 PM »

Hi, I am a newbie here and dont have many friends to send this invite to. Is there any other way i can promote this thru opt in leads or so. Or is there any formal email i can send using optin leads so that my downline starts working.

Please advice!
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2007, 11:12:02 AM »

I have used the invite system with leads that were recomended in GDI made easy. I have used them almost every day for about 3 months without any problems and actually got several sign-ups. Last week my site was shut down down for about 24 hours becausce
someone reported that they were spamed. I had all of the information needed to prove that it was nor spam.  I received an email from GDI..they put my site back on line and said that if that happens again, that privelage may not be extended the next time. If the information that they wanted had not been saved, it would cost $199.00 dollars to be renstated.  So my invite system use is over.

That is the reason I prefer to generate my own leads and
keep their details including IP address and time stamp
when they actually opted in to my autoresponder.

Even when you buy leads from a reliable source,
always ask them if they want to receive more
info about home based business or better yet,
add them to autoresponder which has a double
opt in feature to secure yourself from spam complaints.

Sanjinka
mack88
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2007, 04:41:57 PM »

I read lots of posts and people generally ask the same question over and over again.  How do I get started?  It is very simple.  Go back and listen to the 7-minute movie.  Listen very closely. 

It say's place the name and email address of people that you know into the invite system.  What happens from that point is the person that you know will receive an email asking them to visit your website.  Once they view the movie, you will receive an email stating that the movie has been viewed.  You then, follow-up and if they have not already done so, ask them to try GDI FREE for 7 days.  That's it.  The movie does 95% of the work...all you have to do is follow up.

Frank

Once again, I've read several posts in regards to people wanting to put leads into the GDI Invite System or stating that they were reported for SPAM after putting leads into the system and had their account terminated.  That will happen if you place leads into the system.

It is important for everyone to understand what the invite system is designed and used for.  Only the people that you know or come in contact with can be placed in the system.  Not optin or double optins or even leads you purchased or even leads you generate.  Guess what?  if you decide to place leads into your sysem and are reported for SPAM, then your account will be terminated.  However, if someone that you know is placed into the system, it's a whole differenct story. 

My point is, PLEASE DO NOT place leads into your GDI Invite System if you want to keep your account.  I cannot stress it enough.
WingLee

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2007, 03:09:42 AM »

To me it seems a little odd to automatically start spreading the word of GDI to my friends and family from the very start. I currently have 0 in my downline, so I know my opinion doesn't mean a whole lot. Thats exactly the reason I won't recommend GDI to people i actually know yet... if they ask me how its working out so far what am I supposed to tell them? "Ummm... to be perfectly honest I spent $10 and haven't made anything yet... please join me!"

It just seems to me like I should make at least a little bit of money before I go around telling my friends and coworkers that I have a wonderful business opportunity for them.
Hi,

I can't believe I have joined for almost half a year and I am finally seeing my downline start to grow slowly. I had no signups using the invites to my friends and family of 50 people or so, and some of them were annoyed by it. I wonder if other people had the same reaction. All I can say is that I wouldn't count on it to generate signups.

Wing

DouglasC1

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2008, 09:26:34 AM »

I read lots of posts and people generally ask the same question over and over again.  How do I get started?  It is very simple.  Go back and listen to the 7-minute movie.  Listen very closely. 

It say's place the name and email address of people that you know into the invite system.  What happens from that point is the person that you know will receive an email asking them to visit your website.  Once they view the movie, you will receive an email stating that the movie has been viewed.  You then, follow-up and if they have not already done so, ask them to try GDI FREE for 7 days.  That's it.  The movie does 95% of the work...all you have to do is follow up.

Frank
Frank, your advice seems logical and I'm sure a person can get a few friends to join. 
However, I personally believe that a good email list of proven opportunity seekers is very important to building up this business.  Therefore, I would like to know the very best sources for buying opportunity seeker emails that will produce results.
Doug
Sam Burgess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2008, 04:50:42 AM »

Ok, folks, for the sake of peace and tranquility, what are these people on the leader board doing weekly to bring in such numbers of new members and most seem to be consistent too!

Weekly Potential Leaderboard
Covers New Signups for the Week of 12/31/2007 - 01/06/2008
Amount    New Signups    Affiliate Name    City    State     Country
$700   35   James Schmidt   Tampa   FL   US
$500   27   Sanjinka Ostro   Sarajevo   Bosnia   BA
$500   25   Mior Zabri Meor Zaimi   Ipoh   PERAK   MY
$400   21   Randy Beck   Sioux Falls   SD   US
$300   18   Tim Sebert   Waxhaw   NC   US
$300   16   Ron Tye   Sacramento   CA   US
$300   15   Don Piper   SeaTac   WA   US
$200   14   Moo Jong Lee   Sungnam-Si      KR
$200   13   Julio Alonzo   Santiago      DO
$200   13   David Parnell   Tamarack   ID   US
$200   12   Nontalee Sae-chueng   Muang   SAKONNAKHON   TH
$200   12   Meghan Barron   Mesa   AZ   US
$200   11   Rennie Weingart   Brunswick   ME   US
$200   11   Carlos Vila Tubau   Ripoll   GIRONA   ES
$200   11   Dzevada Sut   Kirchdorf   -   AT
$200   11   Christina Castillo   Sedona   AZ   US
$200   10   Franklin Chavarria   San José   0000   CR
$100   9   Ryan Bowman   Hoffman Estates   IL   US
$100   8   Gregory Winfield   Santa Barbara   CA   US
$100   7   Pracharwadee Janopas   Bangkapi   BANGKOK   TH
$100   7   Martin Aguirregabiria   Deba   GUIPUZCOA   ES
$100   7   Janet Legere   Calgary   AB   CA
$100   6   Scott Bowman   Newark   DE   US
$100   6   victor Aguero   Caguas   PR   PR
$100   6   Joao Carvalhal   Ericeira   PT   PT
$100   6   Jesus Madera   Caguas   PR   PR
$100   6   Marina Castillon   Villa de Alvarez   COLIMA   MX
$100   6   Craig Haywood   Pretoria   Gauteng   ZA
$100   5   Yumika Wohlrabe   Minneapolis   MN   US
$100   5   Kanokwan Wachiramanotham   Muang   CHOLBURI   TH
$100   5   Nestor Guerrero   Miraflores   LIMA   PE
$100   5   Andrew Baxter   St Kilda East   Victoria   AU
$100   5   Mufad P   Dubai   Dubai   AE
$100   5   Zamzuri Mohammed Tahir   Ulu Kinta   PERAK   MY
$100   5   Javier Maymi   Caguas   PR   PR
$100   5   Ranjeet Singh Bhullar   Johor Bahru   JOHOR   MY
$100   5   Benjabhorn Chusing   Muang   Nakhonratchasima   TH
$100   5   Darren Olander   Sunnyvale   CA   US
$100   5   Suchat Jansopon   Muang   NONTHABURI   TH
$100   5   David Moore   Clever   MO   US
$100   5   Paul Mueller   Corona   CA   US
$100   5   Nathan Warren   Jamestown   OH   US
$100   5   Jonatan Portugal Portero   Tarragona   TARRAGONA   ES
$100   5   Tammy Cushman   Dresser   WI   US
$100   5   Tarit Taerakul   Banmi   LOPBURI    TH
$100   5   Mark Douglass   Victoria   BC   CA

Our team would love to hear this!

Regards,

Sam

Sam Burgess
Texas
Ryan Hodge

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2008, 03:09:30 PM »

To me it seems a little odd to automatically start spreading the word of GDI to my friends and family from the very start. I currently have 0 in my downline, so I know my opinion doesn't mean a whole lot. Thats exactly the reason I won't recommend GDI to people i actually know yet... if they ask me how its working out so far what am I supposed to tell them? "Ummm... to be perfectly honest I spent $10 and haven't made anything yet... please join me!"

It just seems to me like I should make at least a little bit of money before I go around telling my friends and coworkers that I have a wonderful business opportunity for them.

when they ask...tell them you are doing unbelievable...now that will mean...either good or bad...it is up to them to make the decision
C Rhodes

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2008, 07:01:38 PM »

Reading through these posts concerning soliciting new members I was reminded of a quotaion I learned while doing telephone marketing:

Some will,
Some won't
So what...
Someone else is waiting.

In other words, keep going after the rejections, success could be one person away.

Hope that helps some people.
F_Simpson

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2008, 10:04:10 AM »

I'm new too, but I think that maybe 1 out of 10 emails actually make it to the inbox of anyone you are inviting with the invite system.  It seems most email services automatically block all GDI emails or put them in a junk folder of the client.  I have tested this for myself with several different email accounts and found this to be true.   I would think a personal email with your GDI link would be a much better way to invite people.
Suzanne_S

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2008, 01:00:51 PM »

None of my invites are getting opened.  I'm afraid that there's something in the Subject line that is getting flagged by Spam filters and either the invites are not being forwarded or dumped in recipients "junk mail". Embarrassed
Adam A

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2008, 04:31:03 PM »

I have been trying this system for weeks now and nobody has joined my network? I send out about 10-20 invites per day! Its just not working for me!
MarinaCastillon

Tu negocio sin salir de casa ahora es posible!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2008, 01:33:29 PM »

TRy more invitacions per day! And doind more things.... because we need more publishing for others ways! Dont limit to invitacions only.

Internet es el futuro en los negocios!!

Bendiciones para todos!

Marina Castillon
CJim

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2008, 03:18:28 AM »

I have been trying this system for weeks now and nobody has joined my network? I send out about 10-20 invites per day! Its just not working for me!

That's it ?? Send out more ! Or work on your follow up !
Maximilianus_Kevin

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2008, 03:28:28 PM »

want to ask something...coz i'm a newbie...
I find a little bit confuse how to advertise this...
can u give me the best solution to run this business?who is our target for the member?
n what is the use of the website that we paid?
Thx a lot
Mike Connelly

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2008, 06:28:53 AM »

Hi

I'm just getting my head round the GDI invite system and how powerful it can be!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: