May 01, 2024, 06:42:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893733 times)
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #345 on: October 10, 2005, 01:23:17 PM »

Hi George,

We are all happy to Welcome you, you will find lots of good help and advice here

Marie
ChrisAdamson

Show me the Smurfs!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #346 on: October 10, 2005, 08:07:43 PM »

ciao Milco,  piacere di conoscerti!  Mi chiamo chris come stai?  parlo solo un po' d'italino. di dove sei in italia? mi  tanti papa Gagliardi, abrazzo Chieti, e tu?   ciao chris  Grin

hello milco, nice to meet you. my name is chris how are you. i speak alittle italian. where you from in itay. my grand papa gagliardi is from abrazzo chieti and u. if you need any help pm me. ciao chris
NancyH

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 10, 2005, 09:27:47 PM »

Hello! I'm new here and just starting to market this opportunity.  I am 38, single and live in rural Idaho in a peaceful cabin in the woods.  Glad to be here and hoping to learn and start earning!

Cheers,
Nancy
HelenR

get rich..get rich..get rich..

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: October 10, 2005, 09:30:47 PM »

Hello 2 all, My name is Helen & I have just joined GDI 2 days ago. I, like many of you, am very excited about the business & am very commited & focused. Its the first time I have come across anything like this, & I feel that my consistency will reward me handsomely. I have already spoken to a few of my family/friends who are like-minded & together we agree that this is a very good opportunity for all to benefit. I totally believe that positivity, commitment, generosity, kindness will definately be rewarded. What you put out you usually get back. So, if you put out positive thoughts/actions, you can only go one way, & that is UP!!!!
Im looking forward to absorbing myself with all the info, & of course participating in this wonderful forum. Its a great learning tool for everyone like myself who is just starting out.
Thanks to all who have welcomed me, I feel right at home already. Also, a BIG thanks to John, who introduced me to GDI.
Warmest regards, Helen R.

HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #349 on: October 11, 2005, 05:10:24 AM »

Hello Helen my name is howie martell currently reside in hawaii.

I like your attitude and everyone should take note on what you posted.

Remember we at GDI can help each other so if you need anything at all please first contact your upline or sponsor.

Also look at the training we have provided for us weekly not bad for 10.00 plus advertising business from your home!

take care
MTurner1

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: October 11, 2005, 01:41:06 PM »

Hello everyone Yes I'am a newbie cant't you tell. I'am enjoying the GDI forum It's awesome I think i will stick/w it :)sucess to all marsha from Ohio. Oct. 6th was my debut
SteveLeague

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: October 11, 2005, 02:12:17 PM »

:)STEVE LEAGUE HERE IN TENN.
This is the perfect business and I am looking forward to making gobs-o-money.
I'm glad that I don't have to try and push vitamins anymore to have a home business.
I will continue to use my vities but a lot of people are burned out on stock piling expensive pills just to try and make a buck.
I am open to any marketing tips that anypone may have.
I have had fair luck with advertising in AMERICAN CLASSIFIEDS.
they have papers in all perts of the country now and it's still pretty cheap.
someone get bak 2 me and let me no if i'm getting thru
later, steve
SteveLeague

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 14, 2005, 02:03:45 PM »

thanks nicole, hope this is right category, I am steve league in covington tn near memphis.
I think the GDI  business will do very well. Even if you just offer it as good cheap way to get a real website. For most people that I've talked to so far, they seem to like the idea. Then when I tell them that it eventually becomes free and/or makes money, they seem to like that also.I'm just glad I don't have to push pills and potions anymore.
later,steve
AnnaSiivola

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 14, 2005, 02:03:46 PM »

+++

Welcome to the Talk forums of Global Domains International!

Introduce yourself and fellow team members and unite globally!

Be sure to check out the forum boards for common questions, tips, ideas, strategies and inspiring support to help you build your GDI business!

Thanks,

Nicole

P.S. Please post in the proper category under your correct country/state. If you don't see your location listed, start a new topic!

Wink Wink
Jeanne Lemieux

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 14, 2005, 02:05:51 PM »

Hello fellow GDI'ers, My name is Jeanne, I am so glad my sister found GDI! I received a call last month from my sister saying how she found something she thought I might be interested in and sent me an invitation. Sure enough I was and I joined.

Then the fun began....lol We had our first real rain here in California, it was great....that was until I went in to get some information off the computer to find that the lightning I had just been admiring had just blown my internal power supply....GGRRRR! Angry Now what do I do! Huh  "Then" My son goes on a scout rafting trip and brings me home a gift called ....."the FLU" I was down for two weeks, I have not been that sick in I can't remember how long. Now over the flu, replaced my computer....OUCH!  So now it's almost a month later and I'm up and running strong. I had my first enrollie last night....YAAAWHOOO!!!! happy dance, happy dance, YES,YES,YES! The best part is when I do well and make money my team makes money too! This is a good thing!

I hope that when life kicks and it will, we all can kick right back and succeed in all we do! Grin
Good luck to all, and may your hard work pay off!

Jeanne

TFarmer

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 14, 2005, 02:05:51 PM »

Just signed up, after procrastinating for a month after hearing about GDI. Im still working on reading everything on the site to determine where to start, but wanted to say howdy Wink
R_Beck

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 14, 2005, 02:10:41 PM »

Howdy, I am Ron from Wisconsin. I just became a paid member and I am extremely eager to get involved and grow with the rest of the GDI family. I will be coming here on a frequent basis to learn and communicate with the GDI community. See ya around............
MJaksa

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 14, 2005, 02:10:41 PM »

Hi there
I'm Yaksha frm UK.
Excelent site
LUV YA ALL.!!..
MarciaSiegle

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: October 14, 2005, 02:12:47 PM »

I almost forgot what I was going to ask, having too much fun playing with the bells and whistles in the mailbox!   I must apologize for sneeking in for a look last night, and not introducing myself.  I spent over an hour looking around, and found the forum informative, exciting, and somewhat overwhelming. 

I found one very interesting post that had to do with site building.  The post specifically mentioned the BlueVoda sitebuilder.
     I am looking forward to learning how to build a site, tweek a site, and to excite the need in others, to want to do the same.

I know that I do not have to build a GDI site.  But I do have to learn, share, and continue to grow in my computer based knowledge. 

Thanks for the help!   Marcia
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 02:18:54 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DavidB1

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: October 14, 2005, 02:16:49 PM »

[/c1olorI am here!

DavidB1
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: