May 01, 2024, 06:28:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893634 times)
DarrylRonning

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: October 18, 2005, 03:19:11 AM »

Welcome from the cheese head state WI.
JRamirez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #376 on: October 19, 2005, 02:44:43 AM »

Hello,

My name is Juan. I am excited and glad that I ran across this business. I really feel I can make this work.  I am sure with the help of the other members we will have a good chance at this.

Juan from Texas.
RGary

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 19, 2005, 02:44:56 AM »

hi I'm gary coming to you from Beatty Nevada gateway to Death Valley. What an interesting little comunity this is
looks like something I'll enjoy being a part of. I'll visit more later. 

"Don't let your life end befor you die"

Don't let your life end befor you die
MujiAnto

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 19, 2005, 01:30:29 PM »

Hi  . . .

I am Mujianto From Indonesia.

How Intereseted People in Denmark ?

Nice to see you.

Regards,
Mujianto
ZamaniMohamed

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 19, 2005, 01:30:29 PM »

Hi Everyone

I am a new member. Need all the guides that I can have.

Grin
TommyStyles

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 19, 2005, 01:30:29 PM »

http://
8)hey guys &gals theres a new kid on the block just wanted to warn you. Cheesy Grin.hahaha..my name is tommy styles from waxahachie tx south of dallas........a little bit...iwill be learning this system and building a network team so look for the team very soon......just wanted to say hello........HELLO.......gota go ........working on my downlinerrrrrrrrrrrrr....seeya....bye.........
Kalybek_B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #381 on: October 20, 2005, 01:29:05 PM »

Can I write? Why my nick is moderated?
ElbaCook

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 20, 2005, 01:29:05 PM »

Hi! To everyone in the GDI family.  I am a new distributor and I am excited about the GDI opportunity. I believe this will be my "Rags To Riches" opportunity.

Have A Great Day!

Elba Cook

Kaufman, Texas....50 miles SE of Dallas
KFeagin

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 20, 2005, 01:29:05 PM »

Hi! My name is Kristi. I am very new, just started the 7 day free trial. I would welcome and appreciate any information to help me get my business off and running!  Thank you in advance!!!! Grin
DronellarMoore

"Retired at 35"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #384 on: October 20, 2005, 01:29:05 PM »

Good afternoon...

I am Dronellar, 35 years old and a new affiliate with GDI and I am excited to be offered the wealth of financial potential for doing something that I already do. Hello to all. With just one question to ask, I think this is just about the best stroke of good fortune that I have received since I retired this past June 2005.

Looking forward to the dialog...I love learning!!!
VictoriaWilliams

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: October 20, 2005, 02:28:36 PM »

Wink

I am a newbie too!!

I have some good ideals. Just need some expert input! Wink

Thanks,

« Last Edit: October 20, 2005, 02:29:16 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
ChrisAdamson

Show me the Smurfs!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #386 on: October 20, 2005, 02:48:29 PM »

well victoria you came to the right place, the forum is a great place to share ideas and learn. Best of luck to your and your business.  Grin
DronellarMoore

"Retired at 35"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #387 on: October 21, 2005, 03:59:27 AM »

Hi! My name is Kristi. I am very new, just started the 7 day free trial. I would welcome and appreciate any information to help me get my business off and running!  Thank you in advance!!!! Grin

Hi Kristi...

this is a virtual entity...if you discovered this online...chances are you will unlock you wealth there also...

apply all techniques even the ones that seem impossible...try them anyway...

build your site...think of it as your house...

<<my sister told me recently that she doesn't pay attention to the numbers when she comes into the complex where i live...she looks for the "wreath" on the door...she is lost without it...>>

this is an excellent metaphor for welcoming people...get your wreath on your door!!!

CliftonHardy

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: October 21, 2005, 03:59:27 AM »

Embarrassed ???I've been a member since 9/7/05 and still have not gotten the hang of it yet,maybe I am too impacient :(my name is Cliff, and I'm age 70
JojieNeuneker

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: October 22, 2005, 03:21:53 AM »

Hello there . My name is Jojie Neuneker ( Jo-Jee New-neh-ker),  I am also very new at this, but also very excited. I have always wanted to start my own business, and looking forward to advancing, and growing in this. I am 31yrs. old and I have 3 wonderful children, whom I plan to leave my business to in the future. I am in this for many reasons and hopefully I can prosper weeks, months or even a year or so down the road. I hope the very best for everyone, keep a good attitude, and remember...we are all in this to be something we have always dreamed of.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 03:22:15 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: