March 19, 2024, 04:14:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 887778 times)
Anna-Maria Morris

View Profile
« on: July 29, 2005, 09:30:59 PM »

Hi
My name is Anna and I have just recently become a GDI member.I am very excited about the dynamic opportunity that GDI offers and where it will take me in the future.

Regards
Anna

Partner from OZ
« Last Edit: August 22, 2005, 02:50:35 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Cedric Aubry

Every Flood starts with a single rain drop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2005, 09:22:13 AM »

Hi Heather,

i'm french Canadian from Montreal,Quebec.

I receive my first GDI check last week and i did not send them
any form to request my payment.

I believe the form is only for the U.S. resident.

Hope this help  Wink

Cedric
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2005, 09:27:16 AM »

Congratulations Cedric on getting your first GDI check !!  I'll bet that feels great.

Marie
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 08:59:39 AM »

Welcome to the Talk forums of Global Domains International!

Introduce yourself and fellow team members and unite globally!

Be sure to check out the forum boards for common questions, tips, ideas, strategies and inspiring support to help you build your GDI business!

Thanks,

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
JavierSegura

Javier here! It's great to meet ya!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2005, 11:36:21 AM »

Hello everyone! Javier here outta Houston, Tx. I found GDI a week ago and I gotta tell you I'm very excited about the potential here!! I'm an easy going guy and Team Player to the MAX! I work fulltime as a Technical Analyst for a large Telecommunications company, It might sound sexy to some, but frankly I cringe at the thought of wasting my life in a 8' x 8' cubicle  . After 6 days of researching GDI I'm positive I've finally found the platform I need to catapault me towards accomplishing my goals Grin! I look forward to getting to know you and exchanging positive and productive ideas!   

CHEERS! 

P.S.
The Moderators and Members here are awsome and EXTREMELY helpful, this forum is definately an important productivity tool! USE IT!

"Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time"

-Arnold H. Glasow-
LoganWandell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2005, 05:07:22 PM »

Welcome to the GREATEST FORUM YOU'LL EVER BE A PART OF Javier!
I'm in Wills Point, TX... 35 miles east of Dallas! I've been with GDI for a month, trying to find time to promote (being a stay at home dad), no luck yet... but having fun nonetheless!

This forum has helped me gain a lot of contacts and well as international friends. Hope it does the same for you!

Later bub!  Smiley

-Logan

Here's somthing to think about:
"Only when you speak, can someone listen to your message" Word Of Mouth: It's the Secret to Network Marketing!

"The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse gets the cheese!"
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2005, 07:55:30 PM »

Hello,

Fellow GDI Members my name is Howard Martell currently residing in Hawaii. I have been with GDI since Nov 04 and love the fact we have a Truly Global business of like minded people who all want the same things develop serious business builders and income for life.

The main thing is that being in business for yourself isn't easy and takes work and strict dedication and passion for helping other like minded people.

Not everyone you introduce to GDI can have that same excitement you may have but offering a caring support system will go a long way in retention and future increases within your business.

Remember the average business owner it takes a few years to be in profit we have 10.00 business which over time can bring you a substancial income.

Finallly take care your people give them the tools to be successful and always stay postive.

God Bless

mack88
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2005, 05:31:53 AM »

Hello Fellow GDI-ers!

First and foremost, I would like to welcome all new members to GDI and this magnificent forum!  My name is Frank. residing in Atlanta, GA!  I have been with GDI since April 2005!  Wow...what can I say?  This is truly the best company to be affiliated with in the industry!  We have a very unique product, which sells itself!  I am so excited about being apart of GDI, that I can hardly contain myself!

A brief story!  About a year ago, someone sent me an invitation to GDI.  I looked at it, without looking at it!  I do not even recall who sent it to me!  I passed on it because I was not interested in the "Domain" industry.  Quite a number of months went by and I received an invitation from a different friend.  I looked at it again, this time with a very open eye!  Wow...I really saw the potential the second time around.  I have such a passion for and with GDI!  Why did I not see it the first time?  I do not know, other than I possibly was not thinking outside the box.  I have not looked back!  The point I am trying to make here is: Some may not see it at first.  However, the second time around may be different.  Do not give up, do not "EVER" give up.  GDI, can take you to the "Next Level" if you dedicate yourself and time to it.

Frank

p.s.  Make it a point to inform your New Team Members about this forum!  It is so beneficial to the growth of you and your organization!  There is so much help here!  If you "Say it" and "Convey it" the answer will be revealed to you!
StefaniPartin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2005, 01:30:59 PM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Stefani Partin. I am from California and been with GDI for
almost 2 months. I am very glad I joined.

I own a network of sites for moms and think that GDI is a great
opportunity to promote on my sites and my newsletter.

My goal with GDI is to become a master affiliate. Wish me
LUCK Smiley

Stefani Partin

Mommy Enterprises
Helping Moms Make & Save At Home
Kyra Tuey

Don't just be in it for now, be in it for LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2005, 01:45:13 PM »

I, also, would like to welcome ALL of the new GDI members!

My name is Kyra & I have been in GDI since May 2005. I reside in Hampton, Virginia. I am a stay-at-home mom to my 2 year old little girl. We are also expecting #2 here in another couple of weeks!
I'm very excited about GDI...even still. I know it's going to revolutionize the internet & I definitely want to be there for it. I'm in GDI for the long-run!
Yes...some days we all can get frustrated and feel like we're not doing enough...but as long as you're doing what you can and telling as many people about it as you can...it will pay off. Don't give up!

Take care & good luck to everyone in their successes!  Grin

Kyra

Thanks,
Kyra
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2005, 09:46:04 PM »

Good luck, Stefani.  Smiley Smiley Smiley   

I think I'm probably newer than you are, but welcome anyway. Grin

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
StacyPerez

Me thinking as usual ..lol

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2005, 11:18:48 PM »

Hi Amy,

I just noticed you are in the Chicago area too.. Are you in the city or burb?

I am located in Hanover Park.. near Schaumburg.

Nice to meet you!!!

Stacy Perez

Good luck, Stefani.  Smiley Smiley Smiley   

I think I'm probably newer than you are, but welcome anyway. Grin

Stacy Perez
"Inspiring and Helping Parents Work From Home"
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2005, 11:28:24 PM »

Stacy, I'm in Tinley Park.  I just attempted to send you a private message, but I believe it vanished  Huh.  Let me know if you get it!! LOL

Stefani, what part of California are you in?  I just recently moved back here from San Francisco.  (And come winter, I'm gonna be wanting to move back. Grin)

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
Tommy Jordan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2005, 12:28:17 AM »

I think I have tried them all Undecided but I am really felling good about this one since it seems something of real value is offered. Actually I have never seen such a support group as this one. Hmmmm, thats a good sign. I have read a lot of post and man, you guys must be doing really well and that is the encouragement I need.

Tommy Jordan
ChuckA

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2005, 03:28:42 PM »

Well...hey, what the heck.

I feel a bit goofy doing this, but guess this is what it's all about. 

...my name is Chuck.  I live in Olympia, WA...a nice little spot on the planet.

Really would like to get to know some of ya.  Really bad at selling anything, but really need to...the money thing you know.  Any help you can offer on how to get off to a good start here would be welcomed greatly.

I am a Chef.  Lots of hard work for little reward quite often...I like it but need more and really need a change...been doing it forever (so it feels).

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: