March 29, 2024, 07:00:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 889451 times)
RichardBertin

View Profile
« Reply #1995 on: December 12, 2007, 08:20:11 PM »

hi, my name is richard,and i have recently become a gdi members.
i am from canada,montreal area,,,
Javier Silva

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1996 on: December 15, 2007, 03:54:22 AM »

Hello (again),

My name is Javier from Texas. I've been in GDI about 2 months now. I've spent most of my time setting up my webpage.

Now I'm ready to go.

I was actually in GDI about a year ago. I didn't stick with it, stayed on for a bit then stopped.

I decided to look at it again.  I became a member again, but this time I'm determined to make it work.

I've come up with a pretty extreme offer to my sign ups. A personal guarantee from me.

I know it's going to take a little work but I've always felt weird about signing up with a network marketing group and being expected to train
my recruits. So I said I'll just lead by example, this time.

If they follow...fine.

If not...fine.

My goal is to keep them on board paying $10 month.

Whatever it takes to do that is what I'll do.

Leverage is great, but if I'm going to be doing the work anyway... then I'll do it for others and consider $1 as my pay for it.

Anyway. I'm looking forward to making this work.

Why Internet Gurus Aren't Interested In Making You Rich And
How You Can Profit With The Exact Method They Won't Show You
KBadilla

View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: December 19, 2007, 03:25:46 AM »

Hello from Costa Rica

I just become a new GDI member, and I totally missed, I wish to know there's somebody who can help me, because i have a very poorly english, and still don't understand wich is the dinamic from GDI, please allow me to become a succesful GDI member like you, Thank's
RobertCampbell

Go GDI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1998 on: December 20, 2007, 03:37:56 AM »

Hello All Newbies to GDI: Income for Life opportunity!

I'm Robert Campbell and I started Nov 06. Well, it has been good and interesting so for in this GDI Affiliate Program. This company is rock solid. Remember, you only get what you put into it. You have to work everyday and work hard too with a mental goal everyday when you get on your computer and a set of objects to focus your work efforts. Stay with it to the very end people. Suddenly, it begins to start working and by the time you look up to see where you are -- you see your fruits begin to harvest. Read everything GDI sends you and your e-mails from your Up Line, too. Get familar with the field of Network Marketing and the many techniques and how they work (For example,  Autoresponder: what is it? How do you use it to get traffic to your .ws web site?).

Good luck to all newbies around the planet EARTH.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 03:38:51 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Ahmad_B

View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: December 23, 2007, 08:03:39 PM »

Hi Everybody!

I am from Jordan. I have joined recently GDI initialy to have my own domain and to build a website.I am happy to be a GDI member.

Regards,
Ahmad
Yosuf Alsada

View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: January 14, 2008, 07:03:26 AM »

Hello everyone! My name is Yosuf  Cheesy
I just signed up a few days ago..  Roll Eyes
 when I first found out about GDI I realy couldnt contain my self because I was so excited at the possblities ...  Shocked

I realy feel lost thought its a bit overwhelming and I'm not sure where to start..
I'v emailed all my upline's but havent recived a reply yet.. Sad

so I joined the the fourm in hope that I might be abile to find some guidence.. HELP!!  Grin

I'm realy eager to learn and I cant wait to get started !!

Glad to be on board  Smiley
Williams_R

View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: January 14, 2008, 07:07:50 AM »

Hello my name is Rob, Renae's Dad.

My daughter and I have decided to give GDI a try. I haven't done much marketing before and my daughter is still quite young, she just really thinks it's cool to have a web site.

I guess that we joined GDI because I looked over the site and ask my daughter Renae so What do you think? She looked at me and said go for it dad, as long as I get my own Web site. :-)
hence the name RENAENICOLE.WS, Yes, "shes got me wrapped around her finger."

Any ways Heres a Short Question. We don't have a list so to speak, but do have a payed list joe account, What are some of the better sales promos that anyone could share using, list joe as a vehicle to promote GDI.

looking forward to any good recommendations.

thanks
Renaes dad Rob.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 07:08:41 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134]
  Print  

Jump to: