April 26, 2024, 11:32:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893001 times)
Vladik K

View Profile
« Reply #1935 on: June 24, 2007, 04:39:55 AM »

Hello everyone!!!
My name's Vladik and i am 17...
I have just joined the GDI and dont know what to do yet....It seems pretty interesting and exciting for me so i am willing to stay here for a long time...I will apreciate any help or ideas from everybody who are also in this great community...
TerriHasman

View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: June 24, 2007, 04:39:55 AM »

Hi Everyone! I am a new member, but i can already vision the wonderful opportunities that this company is going to bring to my life. I am going to wolrk extremely hard a building my business. i know that it might take some time, but in the end it will pay off. This is just a shout out to all of the other new members. Good luck to you all!!
Saengta W

View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: June 24, 2007, 04:47:34 AM »

Hi GDI members

I'm glad to be part of GDI members.

Saengta, Witthawat (Mr.)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 04:52:17 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Rick Allison

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1938 on: June 24, 2007, 04:48:05 AM »

I am so excited to be here, I'm almost speechless. I've just purchased two sites.ws and I can wait to start selling GDI products and services.

After my Christian .com business failed, I launched a charity to help veterans wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan to retrain for new careers.  All of that experience and and getting a marketing management degree with the help of the VA (I'm a disabled vet, too) started me to thinking about launching an Internet consulting business, myself. 

I look forward to meeting more of you and becoming good friends for years to come.

Live long and prosper,

Rick Allison, Founder & President
VET Fund, Inc.

"Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this sums up the law and the prophets."[/I]

« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 04:49:38 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1939 on: June 24, 2007, 09:28:12 AM »

Welcome Rick!

I agree that GDI is one of the best long term wealth opportunities .. .real product and great opportunity to truly build a deep rooted business! Smiley

Louie
SSmith3

View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: June 24, 2007, 08:51:16 PM »

Just want to say hello to all. I am Steven, and I live in the sunny isles of The Bahamas. I am excited about GDI, and I hope to build a lasting business with GDI. Cool
Joel_P

Take Action and Don't Quit!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1941 on: June 24, 2007, 08:53:43 PM »

Hi everyone!

This looks to be a great big friendly community! I am  just starting to promote GDI and I am glad to be a part of a good online business. The sky is the limit and will have a piece of it!   I only have to find the best way to promote GDI to others now!!   Lots of reading to do here, hope to find lots of good tips around the forum!

Hope to make some new friends too!
Have a great day everyone!   Grin

Joel

...Step #1...More details Click HERE
The foundation of your online business is the most important step you will ever make!!...
Don't under-estimate Step #1 !!![/B]
Saengta W

View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: June 24, 2007, 11:57:52 PM »

Hi all GDI,

I'm from Thailand.

Bangkokweb
Belva H

View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: July 22, 2007, 05:54:29 AM »

Sorry the last post I made was not a very good introduction to myself !
I am Belva I am a longtime MLM person and networker . However I am still new at this due to the fact that I am training myself to use the Computer now insted of the old time way of MLM. word of mouth . I feel this will help me to promote my original Bussiness as well as GDI I can't whate till I see some $ coming in from Both !
Nice to meet you-all and Hope to become a key leader in this furm !  Cheesy Smiley

mzBee  Smiley Smiley
Deb B

View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: July 22, 2007, 06:29:27 PM »

Hi Everyone!
I just signed up today. I'm excited, anxious and a little nervous about this venture but I took the chance. I guess it all seems a little overwhelming right now. I did get one Premium lead already and I', supposed to send a letter back to them, but I'm not sure how to word this. Is there help on this matter?

Thanks!
KMaguire

View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: July 25, 2007, 09:20:48 PM »

Hello, glad to be back!

This is by far the best opportunity online today!

Thanks GDI!

Kyle Maguire
Huntington Beach, CA Grin

« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 04:51:51 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1946 on: July 26, 2007, 06:35:47 AM »

Hi Kyle,

Welcome back to the GDI team.  I also believe this is the best opportunity online.  Remember, in times of frustration, we are here to help.  Even if it is just a supportive ear for you to vent.  Take care Kyle and I wish you much success with your GDI business.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1947 on: July 26, 2007, 06:48:36 AM »

Hi Everyone!
I just signed up today. I'm excited, anxious and a little nervous about this venture but I took the chance. I guess it all seems a little overwhelming right now. I did get one Premium lead already and I', supposed to send a letter back to them, but I'm not sure how to word this. Is there help on this matter?

Thanks!

Hi Deb,

I have found the following site to be very helpful.  It gives sample emails that you can use to follow up with your leads.  It also provides a great variety of other information that may be helpful to you.  Hope this helps you.  Take care and wish you success.
http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/ExampleScripts.html

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
PeterMcgrath

View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: July 26, 2007, 05:15:16 PM »

hi everyone

my name is peter mcgrath and i have just discovered gdi and the fantistic opportuntie to
meet new people and earn money i have never earned one cent through online marketing
but am sure gdi will change
i live in england but grew up in in new zealand so enjoy meeting and helping people all over the
world
sorry its so long but have never posted on a forum before
lots of love
peter mcgrath
Arche L

View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: July 28, 2007, 05:54:03 PM »

Hello everybody...
I'm a french canadian. Yes, bay.. I've got paychecks, too.  Life is good! Seriously... we need to let people know... multiple residual income is the thing to run. So, anybody needs other solutions income for life solutions? Write me at: arche_ws@hotmail.com !
Take care
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: