April 24, 2024, 10:17:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 892615 times)
Larry_Nichols

View Profile
« Reply #1965 on: September 08, 2007, 03:41:04 PM »

Hi: I just sign up today 09/09/2007 I was interduce to GDI by Jim Worthing I'am excited to be apart
of the GDI Family I hope that I can get other people Excited also.
If you have eny advise for me all help will be appreacated.
Regards Larry Nichols
« Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 03:44:14 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1966 on: September 09, 2007, 06:06:33 AM »

I welcome to all new members to GDI family and I have just one sincere advice to all of them try
to bring a real traffic to their GDI site that is best way to get prospects.
Best of luck friends
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1967 on: September 10, 2007, 03:12:35 AM »

Hi i have been  with GDI  for about 1 week going on two weeks i get a lot of hit logs but i am very puzzled to why no one has signed up yet i should got got at least 1 sign up. Do you need to send in your paper work before you start getting paid. I have been doing alt of advertising within the last week.   

Welcome!
Yes, you will need to do the paperwork - go under "Documentation".

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
VaravachJ

View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: September 12, 2007, 12:47:33 PM »

Hello!
My name is Turk from Thailand. I am new members for GDI. nice to meet you everybody. you can help me and introduc about this business for me. it don't easy for me but I believe I can do it. 

Regards,
Varavach.J (turk)
Thailand
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 12:48:01 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
RJohan

View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: September 21, 2007, 03:08:10 AM »

hello
veiled I am French and I do not have all understood Huh sory i am new in your team Grin :
already it is necessary well to buy the dvd to show it has our contact and friends it is its?
if not I do not arrive found the good bond has to send this movie!
I must just put my contact in the list of the site, or one must put their name and first name with?
help me please
thank you  Wink

if you do not have all understood I wrote it in French Roll Eyes :

bonjour
voila je suis francais et je n'ai pas tout comprit :
deja il faut bien acheter les dvd pour le montrer a nos contact et amis c'est sa ?
sinon je n'arrive pas a trouvé le bon lien a envoyer cette movie!
je doit juste mettre mes contact dans la liste du site, ou on doit mettre leurs nom et prenom avec ? aidez moi
CRoberto

View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: September 22, 2007, 08:07:54 AM »

Ciao Nunzio,
sono Rossana, come sai faccio parte del tuo gruppo dal 18 marzo 2007.
Ti ringrazio per tutto quello che mi hai insegnato in così poco tempo, specialmente per la tua pazienza e dedicazione.
Farò del mio meglio per aiutarti a divulgare il progetto.

Italiani ricordatevi che l'unione fà la forza!!!
In bocca al lupo a tutti!!! 
Auguri di BUONA PASQUA !!

un ciao da Roma   Smiley

Ciao io sono Roberto, anche io affiliato GDI... ho provato ad aprire un topic tutto italiano per poter riunirci tutti e condividere strategie e aiutarci a vicenda per crescere, ma non sono riuscito ancora... ho provato ad aprirlo all'interno di NEW MEMBER...
Disponibilissimo per qualsiasi cosa, il mio contatto msn: G

Grazie e buona giornata!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 08:08:31 AM by Frank_M » Logged
Nikki T

View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: October 02, 2007, 08:09:48 PM »

Hello everyone! This is Nikki from Atlanta, GA. I have pursued several opportunities in the past in the attempt to build a business, but none have been the right fit. I am an RN, and have been for the past 11 years, but I know I am born to lead and succeed in my own business!!!  Cool

I look forward to being a part of this seemingly wonderful opportunity and will come here often for help and advice. I am so ready to fire my boss!!!!

AS A MAN THINKETH, SO IS HE[/color]

Nikki Kiss

"I will not lose"
--Shawn Carter, aka Jay-Z
Sue S

View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: October 18, 2007, 01:26:06 AM »

Hi! I just joined yesterday and is so EXCITED about this program. I'm also new to internet marketing and marketing period. I guess I should browse the forum to get suggestions and advice on how to start before buying the leads.

To our SUCCESS!!!

Sue
DPrince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1973 on: October 18, 2007, 02:14:12 PM »

Hi, Heather.

I'm in the Toronto GTA area in Ontario Canada and I joined GDI last week.  The only 2 forms you need to send are:

Photo ID

Independent Affiliate Agreement Terms & Conditions

Independent Affiliate Policy & Procedures

In addition, if you want to qualify for the bonuses, you can read about the requirements in your members area.  In short, all you need to qualify are, again, photo ID, a testimonial and promotional tip.

Much success,

Dian

Dian Prince
Tom St.Croix

View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: October 21, 2007, 10:07:21 PM »

Hey Gang:
Tom St.Croix here. I just signed up, maybe not much more than an hour ago. (Still "exploring", so far.) I've read a few of these posts, here. Sounds like a pretty interesting and friendly bunch of people here. BTW, I'm another "Canadian", in Windsor, Ontario. (That's just accross the ditch from Detroit, for anyone not familiar with the Geography.)
I'm really a sweet & lovable kind o' guy, so I hope not too many o' you're gonna be throwing rotten vegetables, etc. at me. Right at this moment, I'm looking just above this area where I'm writing this, and I see a tab labled, "Change Color". So I'm assuming this is an "American" company. (Otherwise you would've known how to spell "Colour" - LOL)
I'm not sure of what else to write here, other than something like "Here I am!"
Thanks for allowing me to babble, and let's all have some fun. Who knows? Maybe we'll all become "Multi Millionares", eh? (Hope I spelled that right.)

Tom
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1975 on: October 22, 2007, 06:38:30 AM »

Hey Gang:
Tom St.Croix here. I just signed up, maybe not much more than an hour ago. (Still "exploring", so far.) I've read a few of these posts, here. Sounds like a pretty interesting and friendly bunch of people here. BTW, I'm another "Canadian", in Windsor, Ontario. (That's just accross the ditch from Detroit, for anyone not familiar with the Geography.)
I'm really a sweet & lovable kind o' guy, so I hope not too many o' you're gonna be throwing rotten vegetables, etc. at me. Right at this moment, I'm looking just above this area where I'm writing this, and I see a tab labled, "Change Color". So I'm assuming this is an "American" company. (Otherwise you would've known how to spell "Colour" - LOL)
I'm not sure of what else to write here, other than something like "Here I am!"
Thanks for allowing me to babble, and let's all have some fun. Who knows? Maybe we'll all become "Multi Millionares", eh? (Hope I spelled that right.)

Tom

Hi Tom,

Welcome to GDI and GDI forum!

Your upline
Sanjinka Ostro
Stephanie_D

View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: October 22, 2007, 04:47:58 PM »

Hi Heather,

i'm french Canadian from Montreal,Quebec.

I receive my first GDI check last week and i did not send them
any form to request my payment.

I believe the form is only for the U.S. resident.

Hope this help  Wink

Cedric

Salut!
Tu as l'air a bien comprendre l'anglais Tongue Jme demandais si t'aurais pas trouver la facon pour avoir la page en français? Ré-écrit moi :O je te laisse mon msn au cas! wixie3@hotmail.com

Joy Hurd

View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: October 22, 2007, 04:47:59 PM »

Hi,  My name is Joy Hurd and I joined GDI a couple months ago, but just recently started building this business.  I am excited about it and I hope I can get some training and insites from these forums.   Joy
C Wood

View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: October 23, 2007, 08:52:50 AM »

Hello, another new member here. My name is Chris Wood and I signed up yesterday and still just looking around. Can't wait to get started and I'm looking forward to talking with many of you.
MehmoodK

Learn to Make Six Figure online

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1979 on: October 24, 2007, 03:31:32 AM »

Hey Everyone ,

I am Mehmood from Toronto, Canada. I just started a couple of weeks and I am absolutely excited about this opportunity. I have done network marketing before and I know it works. But out of all the MLMs out there this seems to be the most appealing. No products (lotions, potions, vitamins,peppermints lol  I guess  u get the idea) to buy , stock or sell lol. Well I Own a couple of .ws domains and one day i was looking for some others and that's how I stumbled upon one of the GDI pages. Well I read the whole thing and it was exciting to know there is an opportunity like this out there. But i didnt join at that time . I did after a week or so. So here I am. Eventhough I havent heard from my upline at all. I called and tried to talk but she was busy at the time ! Oh well i guess i will use this forum as help and my past exp and some work with a good attitude to make it work. I am looking forward to learing from all of you and growing together in this business. Also looking forward to make plenty of friend from around the world.

Have a blessed day Smiley Cheesy

Mehmood

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132] 133 134
  Print  

Jump to: