May 01, 2024, 04:04:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 893700 times)
B_Pargan

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: October 22, 2005, 01:20:48 PM »

hi guys! it's great to be part of the team!
just started yesterday!

bryan from cebu, philippines
Mae_Sullivan

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: October 23, 2005, 08:32:13 AM »

Hi  I am a new member joined today, I hope I figure this board out so I can exchange thoughts with you all
My name is Mae Sullivan     Hello to all
mack88
« Reply #392 on: October 23, 2005, 10:21:58 AM »

Hi Everyone

I am a new member. Need all the guides that I can have.

Grin

Hello and welcome!  The best advice that I can give you is for you to read the training manual and be on the training calls!  Have a great day!

Frank

p.s.  Here is the link to the training manual:  http://website.ws/home/wealthguide
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 02:29:53 PM by Mike N » Logged
G_Velez

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: October 23, 2005, 11:48:09 AM »

Greetings from Puerto Rico

I have just joined, and I'm in my 7 day trial and trying to absorb as much info as I can, I am retired and would like to give this

business a try so please Help Me!!!

Any suggestions

G_Velez

Giovanni
Roxanne G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: October 23, 2005, 12:30:58 PM »

WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!
[/color][/size][/font]

Make sure you check out the training manual listed in Frank's post above.  Great info there.  Read the different topics here and get a feel for things.  Good Luck to all of you and I wish you the best!!!!
 Grin

Have a great day, after all, today is the first day of the rest of your life!!

Roxanne
Burgese Parekh

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: October 23, 2005, 12:53:58 PM »

Hi All, i am from the United Arab Emirates and Joined this wonderfull money making opportunity a month ago, but then was busy updating my ws website, hence did not get an opportunity to write here earlier.

I am hoping to do some serious business with this facility and help that i have got from the Website creation templates. Hope this works good for me.

Will disturb my colleagues here quite often if stuck somewhere. Hope no one minds to it?

Cheers
Burgese :-)
ColleenO

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: October 24, 2005, 03:10:22 AM »

I signed up with GDI on October 13, 2005.  My experience since then has been great.  The potential of this company intrigues me to get motivated and do all that I have to, to succeed. I could use some help on follo-ups though!

ColleenO
Nathan_Lee

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: October 24, 2005, 03:10:22 AM »

Aloha...

Just joined... Still little skeptical, but I am going to give it my best shot...
Got limited funds, limited memory space, and limited brain space.
But willing to learn new tricks; i.e. sit, heel, roll over and play dead, etc...
Need a mentor to help me through this fright stage, any takers?

Nathan Lee Huh
mack88
« Reply #398 on: October 24, 2005, 04:38:20 AM »

Hello and welcome!  Nathan, there is nothing to be skeptical about!  Everything you see is real!  This is a very real business, with real people.  If you work very hard at this, you will no longer have limited funds.  I cannot comment on the limited memory and brain space.  Here is the link to the training manual:  http://website.ws/home/wealthguide I wish you all the best!  For GDI to work for you, you must work.  Nothing will happen if you do not do your part!

Frank

« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 02:18:04 PM by Mike N » Logged
MarkEdwards

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: October 25, 2005, 03:48:23 AM »

My name is Mark. I live in Southern CALI. I have been with GDI for a couple weeks now and I have a lot of friends that have viewed the movie and the info, but none have signed up yet. I have spoken to all of them to basically follow up since they watched the movie. Has buying into the Leads helped any of you? Please send me some ideas.
Thanks guys,
Mark

« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 03:48:41 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Jessica_Ursula

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: October 25, 2005, 03:48:23 AM »

My name is Ursula and I'm from Stockton, CA.  Can't wait to see what happens.
SteveLeague

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: October 26, 2005, 03:10:50 AM »

IS THERE A WAY FOR A NEW PERSON TO JOIN GDI and pay with say a check or money order?
I know some people that are wanting a business but don't have credit or debit cards.
 any ideas?
steve league
EldonGabriel

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: October 26, 2005, 03:10:50 AM »

Hi GDI Family!  Grin

My name is Eldon Gabriel I recently joined GDI and I'm from Brampton,Ontario Canada. I am going to take FULL advantage of this great opportunity! Shocked I hope to hear from you guys and gals soon with some sales tips Wink 

I wish all of you the best and Let's to make GDI Number 1 Grin

BruceRivers

We are truly Covered by His Word

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: October 26, 2005, 03:18:02 AM »

Hello Everyone,

Pastor Bruce E. Rivers here, owner and founder RIVERSHINE Waterless Auto Detail Service.

I look forward to working this business and adding a new stream of Income to my portfolio.

God Bless you all.

Pastor Bruce & Sis Emily Rivers
JHalligan

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: October 26, 2005, 02:52:41 PM »

Hi,
I'm Jim from Bonnie Scotland. Glad to be aboard.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: