April 28, 2024, 07:32:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 335585 times)
Voros_Kalman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: April 26, 2010, 04:23:21 PM »

I recieve any advice, critic or suggestion!

I mean that I'd gladly recieve any advice, critcism or suggestion.

VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: April 27, 2010, 10:43:21 AM »

Hello and welcome to all of you new GDI members!  If you ever have questions or need advice, this forum is the place to be.  Spend some time browsing around and getting familiar with the sections here.  Also, don't forget to sign up for the weekly GDI Training Webinars!  You can register in your GDI back office.  Smiley

There were a few questions so let's see if we can answer them:

I am Pat Walker and completly confused about using the forum.
I am from Pennsylvania (More like Missouri) and need HELP
What website???
What is Showcase?Huh?
How do I share something I know nothing about Huh??
Where is Share your website?Huh?

Some info PLEASE

Hi Pat!  First and foremost, welcome.  What Chip was speaking about here is there is a section in this forum called "Showcase Your Website".  You can find it on the front forum page and it's the 6th link down from the top.  OR, you can just go to http://talk.ws/index.php?board=9.0

This is where you can "showcase" your GDI website to other GDI members so they can see what you did with your GDI website.  Showcase here just means to show off or show to others.  And there are so many websites that every once and awhile the admin make a brand new topic.  Chip is just saying be sure to post yours in "Showcase Your Website Part 3" so everyone knows that it's new.  You can find that thread (or series of posts) by going to http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=12483.0

So, to "share", "showcase" or "show off" your website, just go to http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=12483.0 and make a post with a link to your website.  If you want people to see it, need help with it or just plain want to show off and let everyone know just how good you are!  Smiley

Hope this helped.  If not, contact one of us and we can help you a little more one on one.

Once again, welcome aboard.  And welcome to everyone!

Vincent R. Parker
REllen

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 27, 2010, 02:01:23 PM »

Hello,
My name is Rachel and I am a mother of a beautiful 3month old little boy. I am currently unemployed and do not qualify for welfare or unemployment. In hopes to earn some sort of income i tried starting this networking last night. I'm not sure really how to go about any of this. Or what my website should be about, I have created one already and am not too happy with it. If anyone has any suggestions or advice please let me know. Thank you!
Isa A

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: April 28, 2010, 02:53:25 AM »

Hello, my name is Isa 49 years of age, married with 2 teenage girls.  My wife is a homemaker.  

I am here for financial freedom, and I want to learn and I want to learn fast.  

This is my 2nd day with GDI.

Appreciate your guidance from now onwards.

Warmest Regards
Isa
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 02:56:43 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: April 28, 2010, 04:42:38 AM »

Hi Rachel and Isa!  Welcome to GDI!  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
Isa A

View Profile WWW
« Reply #155 on: April 28, 2010, 11:17:35 AM »

Hello VParker

Ok, I've started sending invites to my email contacts.

What's step 2?
Wai Sing Kwong

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 28, 2010, 02:21:37 PM »

Hi, everyone, Iam a new one, my name is Wai Sing Kwong , I lived at Indiiana , just join GDI at 22nd April, 2010, I hope that I can get more chance from GDI, and I can  enjoy with this forum.
Myriam_B

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: April 28, 2010, 03:14:56 PM »

i´m from switzerland and on my way to become a successful teammember Cool.
A_Tariq

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 29, 2010, 02:50:57 AM »

Hi everyone iam Tariq from Toronto Canada, just signed up couple of days ago . Trying to fgure things out, a help would be appreciated at this time Smiley
RMoore1

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 02, 2010, 05:48:37 AM »

Hi everyone I'm Richard and I'm from Kinston, NC. Just started 2 days ago
B_Nthobatsang

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 02, 2010, 05:48:37 AM »

I just joined 6 days back and have so far managed to build my website.
I still dont quite follow.I need help!! Shocked
RaymondK

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 02, 2010, 03:33:39 PM »

Hi All, my name is Ray. I just joined a few days ago for the second time.(Didn't make it past my 7 free days the last time.) I live in Rock Hill, SC, and I'm very excited about being here on the GDI team. I am currently a DirecTV Dealer, with the goal of being rat race optional in a year. My first time on here, but it won't be the last. Hoping to be a regular with some great ideas. Grin
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: May 03, 2010, 06:44:35 AM »

Hi Isa, Wai Sing Kwong, Myriam, Tariq, Richard, B_Nthobatsang and Ray!  Welcome to GDI!

Ok, I've started sending invites to my email contacts.

What's step 2?

Good deal, Isa!  Congrats on taking action!  You're already ahead of a great many people taking that one simple step!  Every day you must commit yourself to taking some kind of action to increase your GDI business.  Remember, action = results.  That's the bottom line.

But now you're wondering...what's the next step?  What "action" should I take?

You know, Isa, there are SO MANY ways to market your GDI business.  It really comes down to personal preference and what you would enjoy doing.

Because, almost all the marketing methods you find work, and work well.  The trick is mastering those marketing methods, and then doing them every day.

You can optimize your website for search engines so when people look up a certain phrase they find your link first.  You can write articles to up your websites page rank so it's on the top.  You can start a blog (I know a lady who, after only 9 months of blogging every day about her business, gets over 10K visitors a month.)

You can use list-builders and email lots of people, you can make videos, you can write on forums (the trick to forums is writing in them every day.  As people come to know you they will click on your signature links to learn more about you).  You can use banners and classified ads.

You could write down the names and numbers of real estate agents you see on signs as you drive down the road.  And then, you could call them and ask them "Do you keep yourself open to other forms of income?"  Chances are, their answer will be yes.  Then you can mail them a DVD and ask when they will watch it and when you can call back to talk about what they saw.  Be sure that when you call them back you ask "What did you like BEST about the video?"  Always get them thinking positive.  (You can also do this with your website instead of handing them a DVD.  Just be sure to set up a time when you can call back because this will put some gentle pressure on them to watch the video.)

But, how do you know which one YOU want to do and how do you actually use it to bring people into your GDI downline?

One word - "Training".

Go to the GDI webinars every week.  Find big names in the industry, buy their training products and get on their lists.  Find a good GDI Marketing & Training System to keep training and ideas flowing your way.  Join big network marketing forums and learn from them.  Buy books at your local bookstore on things like "Copywriting" and "Prospecting" and how to talk to people on the phone.

I know, you wanted a definitive "THIS IS WHAT YOU DO".  But realize, there is a large learning curve.  Have patience, and do TWO things every day: Learn Something and Take Action.

If you find that you like the idea of having a blog, GREAT!  Learn all you can about blogging for profit (plus how to get your blog ranked on the first page of a search engine) and then BLOG EVERY DAY.

If you discover that you like the idea of classified ads, FANTASTIC!  Learn all you can about copywriting, writing good titles, testing your ads, writing strong calls to action and then....write and post your ads every single day on multiple sites.

So, to sum all of this up:

1) Start marketing training
2) Write out a game plan (things you will do every day)
3) Do those things every day
4) Rinse and repeat!  Smiley

Hope this helped!

Vincent R. Parker
PrakijT

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 03, 2010, 02:06:58 PM »

Hello Friends

My name is Prakijt , i'm from the Pathumthanee, Thailand
I'm just sign in this week (4/2010). i m interesting for internet marketing with GDI .i would like to make marketing group of GDI in Thailand.

I'm glad to be GDI members and i glad to meet friends around the world.

Best regards

prakijt

Paul Hendrikus
UteuovaDinara

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 04, 2010, 08:35:49 AM »

Hi!

I am brand new to GDI. My name is Dinara. I am from Kazakhstan and excited about starting online business
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: