April 28, 2024, 08:18:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 335587 times)
NITIN DABHOLKAR

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 22, 2010, 11:03:27 AM »

Hello! I am Nitin Dabholkar joined GDI as a new member.My warm greetings to all.
JeffreyStarkey

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 22, 2010, 12:42:32 PM »

Jeffrey Starkey. Indiana. 19yrs old and trying to pay for college.
LSabuero

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 23, 2010, 11:54:31 AM »

Hi, my name is Lloyd im from Dubai but natively from Philippines. Im still 3 weeks old  in GDI, i look forward in earning a good income. anyways thanks for welcoming us here, and i really like the concept if GDI but of course looking forward of the reasons why we are here. Hope to here any advice to you guys..
StaciMiller

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 23, 2010, 11:55:00 AM »

Hi I am Staci, just joined GDI almost 2 weeks ago. Tim Sebert is my sponsor. I am still fairly new to internet marketing but I am learning alot. Hopefully it will start paying off soon.
Robert Peers

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 23, 2010, 12:00:12 PM »

Heisan! My name is Bob Peers and I am an Englishman wuo has been living in Norway for over 30 years.
 I am new to GDI and to marketing, but I intend to work hard and as soon as I get the lowdown on GDI I think I will be OK.  At the moment I am trying to work out how to build a good website.  It`s  not easy.  I also need to figure out how to get on the safelists and start mailing emails.  I'll need all the help and advice I can get, so please anybody who`s well on their way please contact me and help an aging pensioner Wink

Cheers

Bob
CyrilHoward

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 24, 2010, 05:08:10 PM »

Hi, just popped on the forum to say hi to everyone, introduce myself, ask a few questions, and of course wish you all the best of luck with your moneymaking endeavours or your website making projects Smiley.

So lets kick this off, my name is Cyril Howard and I'm from Munich(Germany) but currently live in Dublin(Ireland). I was referred to this site by an offer posted up on StudentJobs Dublin facebook group. This site may look like a scam but when you think about it, the economics of it made perfect sense(the questions of why would a company give you money? why would they give you such cheap webhosting and such convenient features for such a low price? etc...), so I signed up, it was an almost no brainer.
So here I am right now, kinda overwhelmed by the wealth and scope of information here and not much of a clue on how to get started Tongue.

Now the questions : 1) do we have permission for GDI to link their website on our own website?(and if so will the traffic that uses the links and signs up on GDI be counted for our comissions?)
                            2) do you guys have any tips and tricks on how to get more people to sign up?(maybe there's some tricks of the trade here I'm not aware of)?

Thats it, and as promise, I do wish you the best of luck with your moneymaking endeavours and website projects.

Cheers,

Cyril Howard.

Maria Del RosarioG

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 24, 2010, 05:08:10 PM »

HOLA:  Smiley Smiley

yo me acabo de inscribir el dia de hoy, espero y sea toda una gran oportunidad, escucho mucho sobre esta empresa.

SALUDOS Y SUERTE PARA TODOS
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: April 25, 2010, 07:31:10 AM »

Hey Cyril,

1/ Just use your link on your site...  http://www.website.ws/Your_GDI_Username

2/ Set up a proper sales funnel and don't lead with your gdi opportunity because people don't give a $#!^

It's all about marketing so focus your efforts on proper marketing.

Good Luck!

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
TejaLaksana

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 25, 2010, 08:29:16 AM »

Hi all, im teja laksana from malang east java, indonesia. I wil enjoy this forum.
Dan Bennett

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 25, 2010, 08:29:16 AM »

I'm Dan, new to this and as I'm sure you've heard a thousand times before, excited but skeptical.
I have already had "hits" to the site but no sign-ups.

I am also having trouble with SiteBuilder, I cannot seem to log in
Tengku PuteraT

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 25, 2010, 08:29:16 AM »

hi guys.. Grin

i'm tengku from malaysia.just check in and i really interested to change my life with GDI. i'm so excited to start and hope will get some guidances from you.
V Gracey

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 26, 2010, 02:48:59 AM »

Hi.  My name is Vickie from Camp Hill, PA.  I am new to GDI and very much want to succeed at this and have the free time to spend with family.
PatrickWalker

a CONFUSED newbie

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 26, 2010, 09:20:00 AM »

I am Pat Walker and completly confused about using the forum.
I am from Pennsylvania (More like Missouri) and need HELP
What website???
What is Showcase?Huh?
How do I share something I know nothing about Huh??
Where is Share your website?Huh?

Some info PLEASE

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
Voros_Kalman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: April 26, 2010, 11:33:00 AM »

Hi everyone! Smiley

My name is Kálmán but call me just Kámi. I'm a 25 years old guy from Hungary. I'm new to this whole marketing and network stuff but the totaly new approach of building your downline took my attention. So I'm here now but I've never thought I would ever be part of a mlm system/community.

I recieve any advice, critic or suggestion!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 11:34:11 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

RichardTrotter

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 26, 2010, 04:23:21 PM »

I'm new to the Forum but I have been involved with GDI two times! I start again in 2009 and used Tissa's system! I found that it was to hard for most people to follow so I have been in-active for a few months! I have decide to get started again and I'm here to learn anything I can to build my group! I'm putting together a Team system at this time! If anyone has anything they would like to share with my about how to get traffic I would appreciate it!

Richardtrotter
  Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: