April 30, 2024, 12:33:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204468 times)
Roger_Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #2925 on: February 17, 2010, 06:57:16 AM »

Hi I am Roger Johnson.  This opportunity comes at the right time in my life.  I look forward to reading this page for a long time. Wink

Roger
Abdulwahab_Ahmed

View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: February 17, 2010, 06:58:24 AM »

Wink.
It's good to be with you all!
Diana Helmi

View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: February 18, 2010, 05:08:02 AM »

HI EVERYONE..!!  Grin
My name is Diana and i'm from Indonesia..
it's my first time joining on internet marketing.. so, i'm very glad if you might share something to me about your experiences.. Cheesy
i look forward if this realy can work for me..  Roll Eyes
i have a good feeling on this..  Cool but i'm not realy understand with "what is the most important things to do to get bonuses"..  Tongue

one question.. do i realy have to buy those DVDs? Huh
Jacqueline San Nicolas

View Profile
« Reply #2928 on: February 19, 2010, 09:08:36 PM »

Hello everyone!  I am new to everything, just joined yesterday and so far so good.  I am very excited to be a part of this.

Thank you GDI or the opportunity!
Kleins_R

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2929 on: February 19, 2010, 09:08:36 PM »

A very BIG WELCOME to all ,from Latvia, my name is Rihards and I signed up only this week. I am very anxious to get started and i'm working on getting my site up .  Cool

Have A great day everyone. Smiley Smiley
OokieJack

View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: February 19, 2010, 09:08:36 PM »

Hello yall~
Im Jack from Singapore, first time joining internet marketing and already feeling lost for a day, not knowing how to use the site and creating websites. Am interested in promoting GDI to the masses but not sure how.
How and who could i approach to seek help in making this GDI dream a success for new starters?
Please advise =)

thanks a billion in advance =)
DanBelcher

View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: February 19, 2010, 09:08:36 PM »

Hi to all, My name is Dan and I'm from Atlanta ,GA and I'm very excited to join this opportunity!
I want to send out invitations. However, it appears that the only option is the animated video... is that the only choice I have?
Help! Time's a wasting!  Huh
Also, is there a comprehensive training I can participate in? I wish to learn as much as I can just as fast as I can. 

Somebody please point me in the right direction!

SHOW ME THE MONEY! Wink
Ramil Ramiscal

View Profile
« Reply #2932 on: February 20, 2010, 02:39:05 PM »

Hi Everyone,
                I'm Ramil Ramiscal from the Philippines. I just want to greet everybody since I'm new in the business, I definitely need a lot of help. This is my first week and just taking it slow. I know it's a blessing to be a part of Global Domains International and hopefully our motivation, coupled with hard work, and product knowledge would lead us all to our financial success.

Ramil Ramiscal

EdnaHearsey

View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: February 21, 2010, 02:12:39 PM »

Hi my name is Edna Hearsey from the beautiful Gold Coast Australia,  I have been a networker for over 24 years and never seen an opportunity like this whereby not just helping yourself to be financially independent but most of all truly help others and because of it's affordability anyone can do it.
L_Walker

View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: February 21, 2010, 02:12:39 PM »

Hi, im lisa from ontario Canada...just figuring everything out
ChristinaF1

View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: February 22, 2010, 11:08:16 AM »

Hi. My name is Christina. I am from Rhode Island. I just set up my site but not sure if its working correctly. Help!
Nadav_D

View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: February 23, 2010, 09:02:10 AM »

Grin Hi all.

David from Israel and ready to make some money.

GDI will be my life story. I feel it.

Wait and see.
Joshua Scovell

from nothing~ TO SOMETHING!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2937 on: February 23, 2010, 11:11:17 PM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Joshua Scovell and I am from a small city in NY.  I am really looking forward to this program yet I havent talked to a real human at all.  I dont have an upline, and Im wondering how I can obtain one.  Also I have started my site, its just a beginning, I will implement some other niches and turn it into a small online store or something, but for now I want to work this duplicate system.  Please help me find and upline or join a team.

Thank you,
Joshua Scovell

To Your Massive Success,

THE JRS VALUE
Joshua Scovell

Check me out, to learn how to market this system!

MY WEBSITE: www.thejrsvalue.ws
DJeans

View Profile
« Reply #2938 on: February 23, 2010, 11:11:17 PM »

im djeans from the chicagoland area. new to the website thing, but i saw there 1 and went for it. lil help need another way to make some money
RonL1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2939 on: February 25, 2010, 02:58:07 AM »

Hello Everyone!
Pages: 1 ... 194 195 [196] 197
  Print  

Jump to: