April 30, 2024, 11:04:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204429 times)
PBeamon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2895 on: February 08, 2010, 02:52:35 AM »

Hey,
This is Paul from Perth Australia, look forward to meeting you all, if that's possible  Wink
My Website is live now, just adding some finishing touches
Emma_H

View Profile
« Reply #2896 on: February 08, 2010, 03:00:35 AM »

Hi Everyone!

I'm from the UK but live in Portugal!

I've just signed up this evening and am so excited at the opportunities! Fingers crossed!

I don't have any questions... yet! Currently in the process of creating my webpage which is a new experience for me.

I have no experience with marketing at all, I'm actually chef on a yacht! I dream of quitting the industry and earning enough money online to live a simple life in the countryside.

Look forward to getting to know you all and this exciting new world!

Emma Smiley

Laugh often, dream big, reach for the stars!!
Trond-Vidar Pedersen

View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: February 08, 2010, 03:13:20 PM »

Hi! My name is Trond-Vidar Pedersen from Norway. Just joined GDI and i`m looking forward to explore this business opurtunity Smiley
Bernard_A

View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: February 08, 2010, 08:25:10 PM »

Hello everyone, I am Angelo Bernard, I reside in Mexico and I look forward to this opportunity, and working with all of you to network...
Suebthayat_T

View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: February 09, 2010, 02:51:37 AM »

hello, friends
I am a new member.
 Cheesy nice to see you here.
My name is tharawatti

Mohd AziziI

View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: February 09, 2010, 01:18:51 PM »

Hello My All Friend

My name Mohd Azizi. I come from Malaysia. I just started doing business.
I hope that everyone would help guide me about the business.

Thank you very much Grin.
Terry Diehl

View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: February 09, 2010, 01:18:51 PM »

Hello fellow GDI'ers  Smiley I,m from beautiful British Columbia, home of the 2010 Olympics. I got really fired up over GDI and the presentation, have been working like a dog trying to get my downline happening. Tweeting, traffic exchanges, friends, family, co-workers, etc., still nothing, I must admit there is a little concern creeping in.I do believe this will work, but am concerned I'm missing something. Any help out there is greatly appreciated.
Steven Stamper

Where Entrepreneur's Breed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2902 on: February 10, 2010, 06:29:33 AM »

Hello, my name is Steven Stamper and I am very new to this program but I am proud to be a part of it. I am from Indiana and I hope to spread the word to as many of my hometown friends as possible.
   I'm looking forward to working with you all and I wish everyone the best in their efforts. If there is anything I can help with, feel free to message me anytime.

Failure's are merely the stairs to my success.
Suebthayat_T

View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: February 10, 2010, 06:31:23 AM »

Wink Hi, again friens.
My name is Tharawatti.
I come from Thailand.
I just started making the website.
Have a good day.
bye....
Martina Jilek

View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: February 10, 2010, 06:31:23 AM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Martina Jilek, from Moscow, Idaho.
I am finally ready to settle down and start an online business that I follow through with. I have played around in several other internet businesses, but I have not really study them to learn how to make a successful living doing them.

Due to a disability I am not able to work out side the home, but I do live with my parents who are getting elderly and really need the help of one of their children. So working for someone else is out of the question, as I need time to help them with some of their daily lives.

I realize there will be a learning curve, but isn't there with all new occupations.

I hope for great success for all of us who have decided to join this wonderful online business.
Bryant J

View Profile
« Reply #2905 on: February 10, 2010, 06:33:19 AM »

Hello im new and im hoping to make lots of money if anybody have tips let me know.  Wink
IlzeS

View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: February 10, 2010, 12:13:50 PM »

Hey Smiley
I'm Ilze from Latvia Smiley Just starting to explore Smiley Best wishes to everybody Smiley
Muhammad Faizal_Md Dali

View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: February 11, 2010, 11:52:41 AM »

hello
i am muhammad faizal md dali\ i come from malaysia.
 iam a new member. so i hope that the super n experinces member can guide me how to start. thank u sir
Alexxis Monique G

View Profile
« Reply #2908 on: February 12, 2010, 11:26:04 AM »

Hello! My name is Alexxis Monique, you can call me Lex. I just signed up today. I'm looking forward to doing business with you guys. Smiley
R Schultz Jr

View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: February 12, 2010, 02:32:32 PM »

Hello!
My name is Raymond (plz call me  Ray) & I live in Illinois.
Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194] 195 196 197
  Print  

Jump to: