April 30, 2024, 09:16:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204408 times)
Weudji Ernest

View Profile
« Reply #2910 on: February 12, 2010, 02:33:07 PM »

I'am verry glad to post here .My english is bad. I love all of you ! Cheesy
Ernest weudji -
ABIDJAN - côte d'ivoire
RyleyKoebel

View Profile
« Reply #2911 on: February 13, 2010, 05:22:40 AM »

hey...im new to this site and internet marketing itself
i started my account about an hour ago...im just needing a lil help on how to get started
my name is ryley koebel
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 05:25:50 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Jason J

View Profile
« Reply #2912 on: February 13, 2010, 05:22:40 AM »

My name is Jason Jones and I am proud to be a GDI member, I was young and I didnt have the knowledge I had when I was 18 and I miss out on the .com boom.  But theres a New wave coming, The way how business is traditional done is about to change forever and if your down now you will dfinitly miss out on the biggest opporunity of a life time.

A little bit about me I'm a graphic Designer and web designer, CGI Artist and I'm a motion Graphics Designer, Now I'm affiliate. I came across GDI through one of there affiliates and I was skeptical at first but then I relized the potential of what GDI can bring and how I can use it to my benifit.  sign ups have been challenging but I guess we all have to go through a learning curve.  I look forward to hearing from the rest of the new members and sharing idea on how make our businesses grow. I look forward hearing from all of you.

Jason Jones
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 05:25:09 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Malcolm_B

View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: February 13, 2010, 11:39:46 AM »

Hello Everyone! My name is Malcolm, I am excited to be apart of GDI! I'm from Houston, recently seperated from the US Army. I look forward to blogging wih you! ...Malcolm B.
RomuloAlvarado

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2914 on: February 13, 2010, 03:26:15 PM »

hi iam new from panama central america hoping to hit this market big
MohdAshraf

View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: February 15, 2010, 02:47:55 AM »

hai hai... Grin ..
My name is Mohd Ashraf from Malaysia..
hope u'll can help and guide me.. i'll try da best! Cool

Damir�

View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: February 16, 2010, 03:08:46 AM »

HI
Ya'll my name is Damir and together with girlfriend Maria we are glad we sing up.
We are from Croatia, and we are glad to join the GDI
Shelly Shoop

View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: February 16, 2010, 03:11:11 AM »

Hi!  My name is Shelly Shoop and I began setting up my website on 2/14/2010.  My website was easy to create but the ad boxes don't show any ads in them yet.  I'm guessing this is why I've not earned any commissions yet.  I have another website set up through another company and the ads autopopulated in the boxes instantly.  I began earning commissions instantly as well.  I feel like I'm missing a step.  If not, I don't think I want to continue my subscription.  Still waiting for a response from my "personal administrator."
RomuloAlvarado

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2918 on: February 16, 2010, 03:11:11 AM »

hoping for the best
GladysC

View Profile
« Reply #2919 on: February 16, 2010, 03:11:11 AM »

Hi, I joined last week and am looking forward to it! Can someone tell me how they are getting leads besides family and friends?
RayeannB

View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: February 16, 2010, 03:11:12 AM »

Hello.
I have just recently joined GDI and so far it seems too good to be true.
I want to believe that this site will get me where I need to go in life, and I want to belive
that It will help me help my family and myself with their futures.

If you would like to know, I am 19 years young, and graduated class of "09"
Not even a month later, I was enrolled in college full time for Web Graphic Design.
It's a associate's degree and I can't wait to start my future in this career.
But, getting there is very hard, and this is the main reason why I searched out GDI to help me.
 Smiley
Deni S

View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: February 16, 2010, 02:49:31 PM »

Hi, I'm from Indonesia. Cheesy My name: Denis[/color]
well' I thought that I wanna be success in here.So,please help me to grow my commission here...
Joseph Hudgins

View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: February 16, 2010, 02:50:14 PM »

Hello everyone,
 I'm new to this system and can't wait to get this started.I've been wanting to start this with GDI for some time and now have and am happy I did.I already have hits to my sites and it's only been a couple hours!I truley hope and want this to take off and earn some money on the side.It never hurts to have residual income and the tools they give you you cant beat anywhere.
G_Page

View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: February 17, 2010, 06:57:16 AM »

Hello My name is Greg and I just joined GDI. I was wanting to do some ads. I was wondering if anyone had any killer classifieds I might be able to use. Or know somewhere where Icould get some'
Phyllis Burton-Durham

View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: February 17, 2010, 06:57:16 AM »

Hello, my name is Phyllis Burton-Durham and I live in South Africa.   I am not very clued up on how to build my website, but at present I am concentrating on being a GDI affiliate, promoting the company and increasing my income.  I only joined five days ago and look forward to working with the team.
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196 197
  Print  

Jump to: