April 29, 2024, 08:29:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204219 times)
RosieMarie

View Profile
« Reply #1650 on: March 12, 2009, 07:01:26 AM »

Hello, my name is Rosie and I am excited about this opportunity.  I need help on using Website builder and does anyone have information on GDI Invite Filler.  I am manually putting in Opportunity seekers emails.  Anyway, I believe long range, this opportunity will blow up.  Yeah!!!  LOL
MonicaA

View Profile
« Reply #1651 on: March 12, 2009, 07:01:26 AM »

Hi , My name is Monica and I am about 2-3 weeks old on GDI.  Have done a lot of reading and am getting somewhere but looking forward to reading some of the post now that I have discovered the forum. I am very excited about this opportunity and will continue to perservere.

Hope you can help - I have 2 questions.

1. When I try to post it asks me for options- what does this mean?

2. Can I change the details on my .ws website that people click on so that it only shows my first name and not my Surname.
   I have gone into the account information section but it doesn't really allow me that options

Thanks and I look forward to your reply
Bruce Maier

View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: March 12, 2009, 01:35:29 PM »

Hello from Washington state! I am new here but not new to network marketing. I am always open for ideas and learning. It's nice to be among all of you!

Bruce
JackieE1

View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: March 13, 2009, 03:47:17 AM »

Hello,
I have been a member for about 2 weeks now. I am from Texas - the town that makes Blue Bell Ice Cream Smiley. I just wanted to ask if anyone else is having a hard time getting people to phone in? I have had about 20 responses, but no luck getting anyone to sign up - any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jackie
Cindy Ingraffia

View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: March 13, 2009, 03:47:17 AM »

Hello .. I am new here . kinda lost trying to set everything up .. I am sure their is alot of help here.. everyone have a great day..
CoryKeene

View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: March 13, 2009, 03:48:54 AM »

Hi I'm new and i still don't know much at all. Any help is appreciated.  thanks
MonicaA

View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: March 13, 2009, 03:48:54 AM »

Hi there all, my name is Monica and I am about 3 weeks old at GDI!!  So far enjoying it and interested in the potential that is abailable to build my business and look forward to reading some of the post for some great information. 

Can someone help me this question.  Is there a way I can conceal my full name from appearing on my .ws website when someone clicks on it.  I would prefer that only my first name is shown.  I have looked into the account info and I cant see anywhere that allows me to do this.  Would really appreciatte if someone could let me know if this can be done and how!

Thanks in Advance
TyeSheehan

View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: March 13, 2009, 12:20:38 PM »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Tye and this is obviously all new to me.  I would like some advice as to how to get started marketing this to people if you don't have many email contacts?  I know this is the type of program that requires work to get money out of it to begin with.  I am a full time college student and am looking for some extra cash.  So again any ideas as to how to market this product for other people to sign up,  I have already made some business cards, and was thinking to try and pass the word to other college student on campus?  Thanks again,

Tye
ThomasMueller

View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: March 13, 2009, 03:46:22 PM »

Hello everyone, Im a new member and very excited. I have sent out about 60 emails and Im working on getting my auto responder and all the little things going as well any extra help you may have is greatly appreciated, My name is Tom Mueller Im from wisc
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1659 on: March 14, 2009, 01:41:51 AM »

Hi I'm new and i still don't know much at all. Any help is appreciated.  thanks

Just start by gathering emails of family and friends log into you're back office and enter them into the invite system, GDI will send out a flash looking invitation email to view you're 7 minute movie.

You can also place free classifieds ad's online at free business opportunities classified places or make flyers and distribute them around to colleges, on car windscreens at shopping malls..etc you can save the flyer from here http://1.ws/flyer/ and just add you're own picture and change it around to how you like. Even make you're own business cards I use vistaprint, you can get 250 cards for free just pay for shipping, you can check out vistaprint.

There are a lot of methods you can do to market you're self, join social networks, create a blog, but maybe the best and proven method is word of mouth, telling anyone and everyone about GDI and do make sure you have business cards already, and hand them 1 or 2,3,4,5 lol.

I wish you success.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 04:42:03 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
AyazR

View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: March 14, 2009, 04:40:33 AM »

hi, i am new member and i from VA> US. i am very excited to work with all of you and already working on building my website. will show you soon. thanks
Kay_N

View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: March 14, 2009, 04:40:33 AM »

Hi to all,

I just signed up for GDI on or before March 12, 09.  I would like to say I'm really excited to be here.

I'm from East TX, and being here most of my life!!!

I'm a mother of three children and a grandmother of six grandchildren that I love & I'm very proud of!!!

I know I'm going to need a lot of help to learn this program.

I'm 61 years young and my birthday is 24th this month.  I'm very proud of my age for it shows that I have a lot of wisdom....HaHaHaHa lol just joking for I love to joke.

I'm very outgoing person, and I love to talk and laugh a lot.

I'm on a very low income so once I get just $40.00 to $50.00 coming in from GDI every month man I will feel like I'm on easy street.  I want to get signed up for the Toll FREE phone service but I can't til I get enough coming in to take care of it so I won't have to use my own money to pay for it, but I know that day will come so I'm being patient, and working GDI!!!!!

Well I hope I haven't wrote too much here like I said I love to talk!!!

Kay_N

Emanuel Da ponte

View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: March 15, 2009, 01:24:19 PM »

Hello, great getting the opportunity, to be along with all. My name is Manny from Montreal, Quebec.
Look forward to working with everyone.

Regards,
Manny
ALama

View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: March 15, 2009, 01:24:19 PM »

Hi Everyone!

I am Aviral from India and have joined yesterday. I am still not convinced of my decision because i am heading nowhere as this is all new to me. I feel as if i am the odd man out here. I am not very internet savvy and this is the first time i am trying this so I request you all to be patient with me and love to work with all of you. Can anyone come to my rescue and help me how to get started.

Thanx

Aviral
Judi_Evans

View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: March 15, 2009, 01:24:19 PM »

Aloha!

Hi my name is Judi and I live on Kaua`i, Hawai`i  I am new here for only a short time.  I am looking forward to building my business here, thank you for welcoming me here.

Judi
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: