April 28, 2024, 08:59:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204060 times)
Maria Gina Quidlat

View Profile
« Reply #1635 on: March 07, 2009, 01:14:49 PM »

hi everyone,
my name is gina and i hope that i will also be successful with this. and o do have a lot of questions to ask. first, i cannot log-in to build my website.What should be the word i should type for the domain name? i tried to use several ways but still i can't go in. I also would like to know how to cancel just in case it'll be not working for me. please do help me as a newbie. Thanks!:D
N_Gibson

View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: March 07, 2009, 01:14:50 PM »

Hi my name is Nicole and I've just signed up tonight.  I am hoping for great things and Look forward to ths graeat opportunity Grin
Katherine C

View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: March 07, 2009, 01:14:50 PM »

Hello, am new here from the Bahamas and i wanted to know if i could post banners on social networks like myspace or tag?
Mike Whalen

View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: March 07, 2009, 01:14:50 PM »

Hi,

My name is Mike Whalen from Pensacola, FL. I look forward to working with and meeting as many of you as possible. Glad to be here.
MercyO

View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: March 08, 2009, 02:55:13 PM »

hi..immercy, from the philippines...im new in here...hope you can helpmeinany ways...
WalterReid

View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: March 08, 2009, 02:56:56 PM »

HiTeam
   Glad To Be Here any and all help would
   Be nice.
   Be Yourself Because everyone else is already taken
   Walter Reid
KemberlyO

View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: March 08, 2009, 03:38:44 PM »

Hi all... I am so excited to be here, I love making new friends ... so if any of ya'll have any pointers or advise to share I will gladly listen! Im almost 27 years old, newly married to the love of my life Michael, I have a 2 year old handful named Dominic... and a 9 month old English Mastiff named sampson. I just moved to beautiful Navarre Florida... send me a PM.
Thanks Ya'll
Kemberly Grin
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 03:39:29 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MladinLucia

View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: March 09, 2009, 09:32:47 AM »

hi , my name is Lucia and i live in Romania.This thing with GDI it"s really works?
TimG1

View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: March 09, 2009, 09:32:47 AM »

Hello Everyone. Just joined a few days ago and would love any help on how to really approach this. See lots about it, but no experience for Internet Marketing.
Self Employed with my own business....Do I build my website around my business or focus on GDI or a mix of both Huh?
Not afraid to put in the extra work....just need a direction if I can!!!!

Tim from London, Ont. Canada
P Cabuzzi

View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: March 09, 2009, 11:33:13 AM »

Hello Chip and everyone at GDI.

My name is Philip Cabuzzi. Im married, 28 y/o and live in Bonsall,Ca. About 20 minutes east of Oceanside,Ca. I am verry new to this business. I am sure I will need quite some help with figuring this all out, but I'm willing to give it my all if it means financial freedom for me and my wife. I was wondering what type of domain I should create? Also I would like the link for the 3 phase technique for the 4 figure income opportunity. Please let me know if you have any useful advice for me. Thank hyou, Phil cabuzzi Smiley
M_DeLosh

View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: March 10, 2009, 06:23:51 AM »

Hi. My name is Michelle and I am very excited about starting my own business. All this is great and I am a little discouraged having a hard time understanding everything but I'm just trying to go with the flo and I'm sure everything will come together. So just want to say Hi to everyone and thanks for the warm welcome! MICHELLE Smiley
Malinda D

View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: March 10, 2009, 06:23:51 AM »

Hello My name is Malinda. I am From Texas I have been a member for the last 5 minutes.
MiguelRodriguez1

View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: March 10, 2009, 06:24:55 AM »

hi my name is miguel rodriguez thank you for giving me the pleasure to work ,im from san bernardino ca.. born in los angeles ca.,im new and would like some help in getting started . i am single but seperated marriage so im just in to make some usefull cash not for a living im actually going to college to get my degree in computer informations,thank you for your time and hope to hear from you guys.
Alejandro Maldonado

View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: March 10, 2009, 04:23:21 PM »

I'm very happy to be a new member of GDI and I´m ready to work a lot  Smiley

Regards

Alejandro

JamesGallagher

View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: March 11, 2009, 09:34:40 AM »

Hi all just wanted to say hi and mention this is my second week and my 3rd sign up, so i am really excited, and look forward to working along side all of you and hopefully sharing in a success story.
Any tips on how to market to people overseas? I live in Canada but am from Australia, had a little trouble recruiting ozzys as they are all a bit sceptical. Like I was at first.

Have a great Day.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: