June 28, 2024, 08:12:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1256475 times)
DennisT

View Profile WWW
« Reply #435 on: April 30, 2008, 04:23:31 AM »

Hi everyone, I'm new here, and I hope I can get some ideas from all of you, because I have no idea of what I'm doing.

Hi MCarol1,

Welcome to GDI family...

Should start sending auto emails invitation to your contact list thru' members area [Invite]
then follow up prospect clients...

Cheer!
Dennis

Get a system that protects your affiliate commissions, builds
you a huge list & generates you a huge income using leverage?<br />
Limited time offer... get it free for life!
James_M1

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: May 01, 2008, 02:07:27 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I am James from Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, USA and I am looking for ways to market thiis GDI oppotunity online.

Take Care All

R Attfield

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: May 01, 2008, 02:07:27 PM »

Hi everyone:)
Just joined GDI a couple days ago, have paid the $10 a month and have promoted my site on link exchanges, free advertising forums etc, any tips on how to get some sign-ups that actually would give this a go? I have submitted my site to several search engines and have a banner on my other moneymaking site but am struggling for sign-ups at the moment. Am going to put an advert in the community paper and see what happens from there. I welcome any useful ideas and suggestions (especially if they dont cost the earth).

« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 02:08:48 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
W David Alexander

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: May 01, 2008, 03:01:01 PM »

Hi, my name is David from SWitzerland, living in Zurich, i am a new member in GDI, i need some help from other members, who can guide me to do this business. Hope to hear from you guys.
                                                                                                                             Thanks, David
ChristinaLloyd

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: May 02, 2008, 04:54:13 AM »

Hi! My name is Christina Lloyd, I am a newbie. I am kinda confused as to what to do!
RobinB2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #440 on: May 02, 2008, 04:54:13 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I am not new to GDI, but I am new to the forums, I thought I would pop in here and say hi to everyone.  I am very excited about the GDI opporunity, and want to help people succeed.

William Laurent

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 02, 2008, 04:54:13 AM »

HI, MY NAME IS WILLIAM LAURENT, I AM FROM CARACAS VENEZUELA, I LOOSE MY FIRST CONFERENCE, THAT WAS YESTERDAY AT 3:00PM LOCAL TIME, BECAUSE I WAS TRAVELING BUT I WANT TO INTRODUCE MY SELF. I AM BIGINIG THIS BUSSINES, I LIKE VERY MUCH AND I AM VERY INTERESTING IN IT.  I ALMOST FINISH MY SEVEN FREE DAY. SO I HOPE TO BE IN CONTAC WITH YOU THEM.  HAVE A NICE DAY. 
Robert Lees

View Profile WWW
« Reply #442 on: May 02, 2008, 04:54:13 AM »

Hi every body here I am Rob from new zealand.
I am totally new to the computer and all but I am trying very hard,
I truly hope this works...
God knows there would be thousands over here that could benifit
from something as easy as this.

God bless us all !!!

Invest in your future here...The internets simple source of learning...
Life used to suck !! now I am right beside Jesus and reaching out ...

Together Everybody Achieves more!!!
JesseS

View Profile
« Reply #443 on: May 03, 2008, 08:04:14 AM »

Hello my name is Jesse Stoneman, I am from Canada, I just signed up today and have been studying everything here and I cant believe the income potential it looks crazy!

Can anyone please give me good advise on where to place my link adds
and the easiest ways to gain referrals please.

Thank you for your time.

I hope to hear from anyone.
Roland Falcioni

View Profile WWW
« Reply #444 on: May 03, 2008, 08:04:15 AM »

Hello, my name is Roland G Falcioni and I live in Port St Lucie, FL and Blackstone, MA.

I can see how GDI is going to really grow in the next 3 or 4 years.    Looking forward to a long relationship with GDI.

Have been trying to view other people's website but can't seem to find the correct page,  If you would be so kind as to inform me on how to I navigate to this page.

To everyone, have a good year and stay positive.  Make this business fun.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 08:05:51 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Mawaddah_A

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 04, 2008, 11:12:59 AM »

Hi...

I'm from Malaysia.. just registered less than an hour ago... I wish we could share the most effective method in building this business together..

Regards

Smiley

Dante Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #446 on: May 04, 2008, 01:59:31 PM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Dante’ I’m from California, and by far GDI is the best opportunity I’ve come across in quite some time.  I hoping I can network with the successful and experienced network marketing folks, and gain some new ways to promote this opportunity.  I’ve started my own company 4 times, which were all network marketing companies.  Talking to people is what I’ve done for a living for 10 years, while making money for the other guy.  So here’s to a great opportunity to do it myself.

Someone please send a follow up to me, so that I may learn how to post or share my site in the forum. 

~Cheers!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 01:59:59 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Guillaume G

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 05, 2008, 08:48:33 AM »

Hi every one. my name is Guillaume.

Bonjour tout le monde, je suis Guillaume, je suis du Québec au Canada. Ce serai bien qu'il y es des partie en français sur ce forum.  Grin

bonne journée à tous.

good day and good bye

Guillaume
SSergejs

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 05, 2008, 08:48:33 AM »

Hi everybody, my name's Sergei I am from Latvia.
Month ago I became the Member! I did a lot of mistakes and earned nothing...
I have received hundreds advices and recommendations, signed up more than
twenty different sites...and sank in that.
Now I started from the very beginning concentrating on my new site...

DON'T HURRY TO FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS, LEARN THE SYSTEM FIRST!

Be wealthy and happy!
MarkSenssen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #449 on: May 05, 2008, 11:46:54 AM »

Hello people,

I am mark senssen, and i am glad to be here. i am 27 years old live in Holland, and start using website ws sinds 12 days or so.
I am just waiting to get more out off this that's why i am also now on the forum

Greetings,

Mark

Greetings,

Mark Senssen
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: