July 01, 2024, 12:05:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1256814 times)
DPlaxton

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: April 20, 2008, 06:18:43 PM »

Hi this is GREAT  I am interested in the info you can offer me as I am a newbie as of yesterday!!!  I am still trying to figure out everything and anything so yes I would appreciate any help you can offer
Doug
MichaelW3

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 21, 2008, 04:44:52 AM »

Hello everyone,
My name is Mike and i'm from Toledo, OH in the states.
I've been a GDI affiliate for a little over a week and have had much difficulty securing leads.
I will not be cancelling, since this is such an excellent opportunity. I just need assistance.
Thank you, Goodnight.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 04:45:57 AM by Frank_M » Logged
MichaelWright1

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 21, 2008, 04:44:54 AM »

Hey Folks,

This is Mike from Richmond, Virginia and I'm trying to get started with building my website,  but I'm a little slow  Huh I like to explore things first to get a feel for it.  I have another website, but I want to build one here.  I'm still reading 'your' suggestions to other newbies.  I think I can follow instructions pretty well, but if I can't, I'll be sure to ask more questions. Thanks for having me

will be in touch.

Mike
LeroneD

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 21, 2008, 10:42:43 AM »

Hello ,
This Is Lerone D. from South Carolina. I've been looking for an income opportunity like this for a long time. I'm still on my free trial but i am looking forward to taking full advantage of all that GDI has to offer. If anyone has any information on how to get leads, I would like to know I appreciate it?  Thank You.
Victor Olatoye Ogunji

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: April 21, 2008, 08:03:58 PM »

HI'
To all GDI team from Nigeria and all West African Countries,  My name are Victor Olatoye Ogunji though I am new in this Wonderful program, I have been trying to study and understand
how this program work and produce good result. And within the last three weeks i joined i have 2 prospect in my downline. and still working hard to get more.
Thanks to my Sponsors in my up line especially Donald and Maggie Cody they have been very supportive both of them have helping me to move ahead in this program.
To you wonderful team mates from NAIJA let us come together form a forum where we can share our experience and problems. So that we can promote GDI program much more better in this part of the world.
We also hope Mr. Micheal .R.GDI CEO and his entire team in California USA will continue to give us moral support in order for this program to gain more popularity in this part of the world.
Thanks.
Victor Olatoye Ogunji
Alan_B

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 21, 2008, 08:03:58 PM »

Alan from St. Petersburg, Fl. here. Just joined today and slowly feeling my way around. But I see the potential, or I wouldn't be here>
Jose Arturo Juarez

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 21, 2008, 08:04:06 PM »

Hello My name is Arturo from El Paso, Texas, and i will start this bussines.........
Mohamad Kerta Mahli

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 22, 2008, 03:13:24 AM »

Seniors - what is the best word of follow up advise to our GDI lead who only:
a) open the email but not the movie;
b) open movie but did not upgrade.

tks/rgds
« Last Edit: April 22, 2008, 03:13:58 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
ElizabethB1

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 23, 2008, 05:44:34 AM »

Hello Everyone,
    Just joined today and getting the feel of it. Will be in touch
                  Thank You
C_Andre

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: April 23, 2008, 03:11:03 PM »

Hi! I'm Andre from Singapore,I'm Newbie just joined to few days ago, would like to know more on GDI promoting and get more traffic to my GDI site?  Roll Eyes
Thanks,
Andre Grin
Maria Cecilia Navia

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 23, 2008, 05:11:25 PM »

Hello every body, I´m from Bogotá, Colombia. I´m new in the business and I´ll be asking for help sometimes. Also, hope to meet people around the world and learn from their experience in this business.
AmeerUl Islam

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 24, 2008, 01:21:51 PM »

Joined GDI recently. I have 2 referrals under me in 2 levels. I hope I'll get great success with this site. All the best to everyone...
Damien Parsons

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: April 25, 2008, 03:34:50 AM »

Hey Everyone! its Damien From NL, Canada.
I just signed up about a week ago, I already have 10 people on my list Cheesy
Just a curious!
I am looking for another Canadian friend who has completed his tax's and is already started, or Know what he is doing.
I am stuck on
Part. 6. 7. and 8.
Regarding SSN ITIN and EIN.
Foreign Tax Identification number. and,
Reference number.

if anyone can help, please let me know Cheesy
Anthony A

jammin'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #418 on: April 26, 2008, 04:57:34 AM »

Hi. everyone. My name is Tony and I am new to the forum!
P Schultz

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: April 26, 2008, 04:57:34 AM »

Hello everyone at GDI,

New member from Annapolis, MD and just testing what is available to me now. I look forward to sharing this site with alot of new members. Hope your all here to help!!!
PS Wink
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: