July 01, 2024, 12:17:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1256823 times)
David Eisenhauer

View Profile
« Reply #450 on: May 06, 2008, 11:54:58 AM »

Huh

Hi everyone!  I am a newbe!  I do not have a clue as to what to do, so please be kind.  I am from Brunswick Ga.  Thanks for the support !!
Carmelo VicenteViera Vega

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 06, 2008, 11:54:59 AM »

Grin Grin i´m from spain. don´t write english very well, i said hello to everybody
YvonneMorrison

View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 06, 2008, 04:21:29 PM »

Would it be possible to ghet the welcome letter sent to a new address as they didn't go to my other one I know thy contain information I will need my emaill address is funnysismom1@gmail.com I would deply appreciate it Thank you and GOD BLESS Yvonne
Angela_F1

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 06, 2008, 04:22:16 PM »

Hello Everyone! Kiss

angelachristi
JWilliam

Pastor Jenkins at your service!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #454 on: May 08, 2008, 09:23:42 AM »

Hi Everyone.

My team is called "MyDreamTeam"  and the first day I already started building my team.  My goal is to build 10 downline for this week.  Any suggestions?  I ordered the cd's and I have my website built.  Now am in the progress of announcing to the world how great this is.  Watch out everyone Pastor Jenkins is on the prowl!  Grin

Your only going as far as you put forth the effort!
Fridrik Kjartansson

View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 08, 2008, 09:23:43 AM »

Hallo all I live in Iceland,
I am trying for the first time in my life to work the Forum Cheesy
Sim Cheng Siang

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 08, 2008, 09:23:43 AM »

Hi everybody, I am new member and wish to learn others how to make money through the internet.

Sim CS
Sim Cheng Siang

View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 08, 2008, 09:23:43 AM »

Hi everybody, I am new member and wish to learn others how to make money through the internet.

Sim CS
JenniferDurham

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 08, 2008, 09:23:43 AM »

Hello My name I jennifer from Chicago, IL.  I am new to this thing and kind lost I am trying to start my downline and I need leads so thats where I am at. I think I still need to build my web sight. I need help from one person who can explain things in a simple manner for me I am not an idiot I just wnat to cut all the mumble jumble out and do the things that I need to do every one says its a pretty easy sight to do so if some one would like to help me I thank you..

jennifer
HRupert

View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 08, 2008, 09:23:44 AM »

Hello,

I'm Henry from Mississippi.  I'm looking forward to working with GDI and build a great business.  Of course I'm still in the
learning process and I'm sure I will need some help!   Thanks !
KellyMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 08, 2008, 09:23:44 AM »

Hello, My name is kelly. I have had my account for about 4 days now. I am a little confused on what the big picture is here. Everyone is saying a lot about how good it is and how much it helped their business, in the other forum, and all the videos that explain how to get started aren't even up yet. I'm still on a blog at blogger, which was supposed to be my own website that I'm paying for, but isn't there. Instead it is forwarded to a BLOG.  I could have a blog at blogger.com for free. Anyways, I just want to know how everyone is doing so good, and all the videos on youtube saying They've watched all 22 videos and the system is amazing and bla bla bla... I was very excited to join this team but I am beginning to wonder....Please let me know..Thank you
VanterpoolK

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 09, 2008, 09:33:40 AM »

Hi, my name is Karen and I live in Puerto Rico originally born in ST. Thomas, U. S. V. I. I'm glad to be here and that I join GDI.  But I need some help from those that join before me.  My question is about my url and posting a graphic to my site. 

1. How do I find my URL?

2. Why does the statement, "Login information is incorrect", when I try to login to post the html graphic to my site?

I sure appreciate your help in advance.  I read the FAQ, but I didn't find no answer to my question and I contacted support, but I think they was closed already, maybe because of the time difference.
T_Hara

View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 09, 2008, 09:33:42 AM »

Hello, everyone.  Grin
My name is takaaki hara  . Japan lives in Hiroshima.
English is not good.  Huh

I started four months for GDI.
But income is hard to not incremented.
I would like to raise their income.
But everyone GDI to do "fraud," he said.
That's why they do not sign.  Cry

Please me to follow.
VitorContador

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 09, 2008, 09:33:42 AM »

Helho everyone!
Is there any portuguese to speak whit?

Não há portugueses neste fórum?

My trial period is over today, and i didn´t get any downline. Shoud I give up?

Vitor

K Njoku

Discover new secret for money making

View Profile WWW
« Reply #464 on: May 09, 2008, 09:33:42 AM »

Hi all,
Am Kingsley one of the newly joined memeber of GDI. I need help on how to build a list. My
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: