April 16, 2024, 01:03:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Give Up  (Read 64016 times)
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2008, 03:46:16 PM »

Hello to all of you who want to Have your business,  Cool

Sometimes we need to step back an take a real good look at what we
are doing, and if what we are really doing is our beat. Most of the time
we find that we are not giving it our best. Anything short of our best
is just what we have to work for.  Grin

The will to live, is almost, the way you must feel about your business.
Think of it like a torch that burns bright because your spirit is what
gives it life. It will happen for you. Are you ready to run or walk the
distance to have your dream? Keep the faith.  Wink

Take the bull by the horns and sling him to the side.  Angry

The path ahead is for you to take. Start promoting like crazy. Everywhere you can.
The free sites get them as many as you can. They do help to get you exposure.  Cool

Now when you are ready get some leads from GDI.
You should have experience on promoting your free leads.

When you are able to pay for them you should be a pro on promoting
them. You can do it.

Remember when you feel that little seed of doubt way back in your
soul. It’s only the enemy trying to defeat you because you are getting
nearer to your goal. Keep your head up high and push forward.
Make yourself proud. Make yourself rich.  Cool
                                                                                                                    watersa.

Success Is What You Make Of It!
MichaelHenderson

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2008, 11:40:14 AM »

hello i have been in this program for about 1 month now... i am having trouble getting people to log in and join...

can anybody help me get traffic to my site and get them to login and join..?

Thanks,
Mike H
CBethea

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2008, 04:10:37 AM »

hello i have been in this program for about 1 month now... i am having trouble getting people to log in and join...

can anybody help me get traffic to my site and get them to login and join..?

Thanks,
Mike H

Well as they say you can lead a horse to water, but, you can't make him drink.  But if you can get a lot of horses to the trough maybe some of them will take a drink.  Try to get as much traffic to your site as you can.  Try using the free traffic exchanges.  If you're interested, I can give the links to the ones I use.    They are my referral links.  If you do not wish to be one of my referrals, I will still give you the links, I know how frustrating it can be.  There are also posts in the forum about getting started and they also list other resources for getting traffic to your sites.  Just let me know.  Have you signed up for the GDI Teambuilder, alot of good info there as well. 

N Caroline

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »

thanks i need that.. just starting out but positive about this.. ave done all sorts of things .. mlm's etc.. but hopefully this will work
TonyaCash

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:44 AM »

Hello all,

I've been reading the posts about never giving up and I couldn't agree more!  Statistics show that 98% of network marketers fail and that's only because they give up.  Look, GDI is $10 per month (33cents per day) Now is that going to put you out on the street?  I didn't think so...

I will say that it takes time to build a good down line so stick with it, all it takes is one or two really good members and your downline will take off.

Stick with it!
Tonya

Tonya Todd Cash
DaveKnight

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2009, 03:36:27 AM »

;)Well I will add to this great Thread. Hopefully this makes it into reply since I have never seen any of mine make it in.
I have been in for about 3 weeks. My upline sponsor was a newbe too. I have been in that company we have all heard of called Amway. I was in it 3 different times. I love the positive thinkers in that network marketing group. I said this time I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!! I just ordered business cards today and started putting fliers everywhere. Friends and family are no help, Except my parents which just signed up under me. I don't care how much I get told NO. Just move on to the next one!!!
So folks that is my GDI story for now.

Thanks for your time
Dave
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 03:37:11 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
EdwardFlorence1

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2009, 08:26:54 AM »

Hi
My name is Ed Florence and I'am still in the trial phase but as far as uplines go I must be luckey because I got e-mails from 3 or 4 of my upline. They seem very willing to help. I know I will make it with GDI Sad
Lewis_P

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2009, 11:31:46 AM »

Guys, I wanna thank each of you for the confidence that I am feeling right now. I only signed up yesterday, haven't set up my website as yet, haven't tried to sell a word to anyone as yet. Based upon what I am hearing I am not alone in this fight to success and this is encouraging.
Antoine, I really think that you have to be honest with this business, 1 week is not enough time to call it quit. In fact quitting should not be in anyones vocabulary. I understand that there is enugh resources at GDI website to help us.
I treid couple businesses in the past and I quit. It cost me a lot more money than what I will spend for GDI yet I still quit. This year 2009 I refuse to be a quitter, I am a winner. I will succeed in this business because I want to do something for myself. I am working for people right now and there is no Guarantee I will retire with anything. If you wait on a 9 - 5 job to retire well you are living in the past!! those days are over. Success depends on us, i.e you and I!!
Be Strong, and thanks again guys!!
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2009, 09:08:59 PM »

I  agree with you 100% Lewis_P!

For once in our lives, lets kick the word "Quitting" out of our vocablary, we all know GDI is one of the most cheapest online businesses to be involved in this day and age, and we can never go broke while building it.

The resources from GDI are all there to research and use to our fullest extent, we also have this wonderful, full of informative information forum to come and see other peoples tips and advice and also good links to other things we may need on our journey in establishing and getting our business running to a point, where every thing you've done has set your business up to drive as many people as possible to your GDI business links.

Find what avenues on the internet you would like to work with to promote your links, weather it be traffic exchanges, PPC, free ad classified places, in other forums you may be involved in, but as part of your signature, not spamming messages of an online business in a forum thats is strictly for gamers or something asking for tips or cheats of that specific topic. Do "BE AWARE" of that!!!.

But as part of your signature in forums a lot of forum places will accept that, I am part of a lot of forums and actually use a few GDI banners GDI has given us to promote, so I just use the link to that GDI banner in my signature. It is not regarded as spamming because the actuall message body it's self does relate to that forum. So as a person reads your message and see's your signature below that message with your GDI banner, it is actually up to the individual weather they want to click the banner or not. FREE WILL! Smiley.

But what I do love is Networking places, like windows live, facebook, bebo, myspace, myyearbook, directmatches, yuwie...etc, etc, etc. These networking places you are allowed to promote what ever you like, online businesses included. Another great way of promoting your GDI links.

As regards to fliers, yeah why not give it a go, I have and have got a few signed up that way. But if you can get a company to create like 5000 fliers for you on cheap paper, not anything flashy looking as long as it explains a bit about GDI and has your own GDI link on it and is cheap to make "Do It", try and spot someone maybe delivering a local paper in your area and other areas and ask them how much it will cost to slip a flier in every paper they deliver, that is a good way, also car's at shoping malls, get your kids and thier friends together, and slip a flier under every car window wiper...ohh and do give the kids something for thier efforts Smiley.

OK the morale of it all is, promoting your GDI links is only limited to your own imagination.

So "Never Quit" and "Keep Building"
« Last Edit: January 14, 2009, 09:13:43 PM by P De Thierrry » Logged

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
Steve Boyce

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2009, 02:49:56 PM »

Thanks everyone, reading the posts here, has made me feel positive that I will have a better chance in earning as I start learning Smiley

I don't mind hard work, as long as it's easy
DaveKnight

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2009, 09:37:30 AM »

Grin Grin Grin
wow what a feeling it is to finally sponsor someone. It's a little nerve racking for me too since I have no to little contact with my upline.
But I will not be like that!! But do I only contact him when he asks for help?? Or do I offer?? I have been in GDI for about 1 month!!
Thanks to GDI and you guys for alllll your help!!!
Thanks again Dave
Smith Michael

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2009, 04:32:34 PM »

Hi GDI Members,
I am 58 years old, married 39 years, we have 3 sons, 2 daughters and 9 grandchildren. 2 live with us, one is legally blind and the other who is 4 is just a pain in the butt and I am also disabled. Giving up is not an option with us. Since Joining GDI which I must say is the best thing since sliced bread as it cannot be beat for the price, content and support I can't believe the amount of people ready to quit. To all of you that say you cant get people in your down-line, I say "Bull" it is only because you don't know how. Here are a few suggestions to get you going.
1. Call your up-line group, you have 5 of them.
2. Check out the GDI discussion boards, that's what they are for.
3. Advertise online for free, just type in "Free online Advertising Sites" in your search, you will be amazed
    at how many there are.
4. Write a blog on "Blogger.com" it's free
5. Next, set-up a Squidoo page referencing your blog to get a higher ranking, "Squidoo.com" also free.
6. Then you have your Forum sites, E-zine articles.
The list goes on and on but the main point is exposure, get out and start doing, remember, this is a great
opportunity but you have to put in a little work to make it work.
Good luck to all of you.
PeterGoodchild

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2009, 06:56:27 AM »

What a great attitude...you will generate the end result.
I am from Aus, 65 and have the same positive attitude.
GDI works if you make it work.
All the best from downunder.

Peter
Socrates H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2009, 06:45:37 AM »

Hi! Im a new member here, cuold you tell me how did you promote your GDI pls? If possible write all of them thank you so much

Patience and Perseverance is the Secret of Success!
JamesGallagher

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2009, 09:34:40 AM »

Thanks for all the positive input, can be hard to stay focused and on the right track with no success after been a member for 3 weeks  Embarrassed Angry
But i will keep truging on.

James.
thanks again everyone for keeping spirts high.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: