March 28, 2024, 02:44:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
  Print  
Author Topic: Working Hard and Not Getting Anywhere  (Read 172307 times)
Izabella Julia_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #210 on: June 06, 2008, 06:26:54 AM »

I just want to say something to this and its not to be mean or rude. But if my upline tried to contact me, I would not respond unless I needed direction. You see some people are just born to do things there way and there good at it. They just would preffer to be left alone to do what comes natural to them. If they need direction then they will seek you out, but other than that don't count them out just because they don't contact you back. That is there way of doing things. Trust me if they want direction then they will contact you. Now I am not saying stop communication with them, NO. Keep letting them know that you are there if they need you. But don't be discouraged if they don't. They are just doing things there way.

You're absolutely right. I have similar experience with my downlines. I keep in touch with them, I send them e-mails on a regular basis, but seldom they do respond. Just a few of them responded.

But: when a problem occured, even if I am not their direct upline, they contacted me with their concern or question, because they already knew me from my previous e-mails, and they trusted me.

So, at first after the welcome e-mail - if they do not get back to you - they just have to be left alone, to work in their rhythm... Not bugging them with e-mails like: you did not responded to my previous e-mail etc...

How ever, it is preferable to write them at least one e-mail per month - it is even best one e-mail every 2 weeks: with encouragements, promotional tips,recommendations and congratulations for every referral that they make. This keeps their moral up Smiley

Kind regards,
Izabella

Formula to Build a Massive GDI Downline! - more info at my profile or PM me.
EricC1

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: June 11, 2008, 11:51:24 AM »

Save the postage paid envelopes and stick your flyers and business cards in them and send them back! I've had quite a few calls from people who have received my business cards from using this method.

That's a great idea, but I have to ask...is this even legal? I'm just starting out and the last thing I want is to be investigated for mail fraud.
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: July 14, 2008, 07:09:19 PM »

::)so how is it workingout fo ryou now?
RivetC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #213 on: July 16, 2008, 04:56:09 PM »

I also send out welcome emails to all my new members but not many respond.. except a few..

It's normally the few that are willing to work with you.. and I have others that never say anything

but just build their downlines and thats fine too.. as long as everyone is having success

and by success I mean staying patient , persistent and focused

If you can do that you will have success.. I have found patience to be the hardest

Love GDI! Live GDI!  Work GDI!
Joel_P

Take Action and Don't Quit!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #214 on: September 16, 2008, 03:27:16 AM »

Working Hard and Not Getting Anywhere can be a huge challenge for many of us!!
Practice, patience, persistence, dedication, repetition, duplication and to Never Give-Up will gradually lead to Success some day!

Never Give-up!

...Step #1...More details Click HERE
The foundation of your online business is the most important step you will ever make!!...
Don't under-estimate Step #1 !!![/B]
JaapVerduijn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: November 15, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »

Ninety five percent of all internet entrepreneurs fail, and that's a conservative estimate: some researchers believe it's ninety eight percent. They all fail for the same reason: they give up. There's no other way to fail in internet marketing than by giving up. The solution is simple then: don't give up!

My second advice is: don't expect anything from your downline (or from your upline, for that matter). Whatever program you're with, including GDI, you'll usually find that your downline will do absolutely nothing. It's a fact of life. A cosmic law. Same goes, probably, for your upline - at least it goes for mine.

Third advice: do not expect all of your downline to stay on. Accept that for every three new members, two old ones will leave AKA give up. Well... as long as the balance is positive, I'm alright with that.

Fourth advice: be realistic. GDI makes very few people rich, but even for the smaller fry it can easily produce a fine return in investment! Think of it this way. Say my small downline constantly hovers around 30. This means that every month I send 10 dollars to GDI, and every next month they send me back 30 dollars. That's an ROI of 300 percent! Not bad - not bad at all.

Be well!

Jaap Verduijn.
Michael T1

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 28, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »

Huh I'm having the opposite problem. Got greeting e-mails from a couple of uplines . They said to ask them questions. Did so. Heard nothing but crickets!
GThomas1

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 19, 2009, 03:16:12 AM »

just a word of encouragment.... I think it is important to remember that not everyone is as enthusatic or determined as we are to prosper on the internet. if i had not found gdi myself i probably would have stopped surfing the net for a while.So i think it is impertive that we remember that we are dealing with people from all walks of life annd we can only lead  the horses to water but we can't make them drink.

greg
MAndrew

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 06, 2009, 12:41:43 PM »

Hi,
I am also from Ireland and have just started in GDI a week ago.  So far i have bought business cards to go out and distribute. I just wanted to say i think your article was very helpful.
I am always very skeptical as to how people will take to this business and your article has reassured me that my flyer campaign will go well.
Thanks,
Andrew.
AllanC

I am not a bot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: September 16, 2010, 10:01:03 AM »

Domain Name: MAKEREALMONEYNOW.WS

Registrant Name: Allan C of CSN, Inc.
Registrant Email: Sysop100@yahoo.com

Administrative Contact Email: sysop100@yahoo.com
Administrative Contact Telephone: not listed

Registrar Name: .WS Registry
Registrar Email: support@website.ws
Registrar Telephone: ---
Registrar Whois: whois.website.ws

Domain Created: 2010-09-06
Domain Last Updated: 2010-09-06
Domain Currently Expires: 2010-10-06

Current Nameservers:

ns2.dns.ws .............. 64.70.19.80
  ns3.dns.ws ........... 63.251.201.210
  ns4.dns.ws ............ 66.150.187.90
  ns5.dns.ws .............. 64.70.19.70

Thats my whois info for a .ws domain (I also own a whois server which many hosters have.)
So the creation date above is the day I then Joined GDI. I have not got a signup yet. I have had 1 start registeration then stopped I did capture a email address but they never replied to my very friendly email invitation. Also everything that shows in my upline is always offline , well when I log on anyway. I don't have any downline. Different here but when I register a domain for a user, its the traditiional 1 year or so like for .com .net .org .edu .us etc. I have never seen anyone doing it by the month before. That is domain registers like myself and all the others out there. Is it because they host too? but then many of the other registers most of them will also host a site for an extra fee including me. But getting back to the issue no one in my up line is ever online when I am and they never have replied any of them that I have tried. Anyone else have this problem? I am an ole compter and network engineer so anything techie i have no problems with just can't contact anyone about getting a downline going if its possible. Anyone have some Ideas? Roll Eyes

The Sysop has left the building... Wink
AllanC

I am not a bot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #220 on: September 16, 2010, 01:03:37 PM »

Just one thing else I see someone reminded me of, whether we are working with GDI or any other Intermet business, even a brick and mortor business; we are still dealing with the same world and the same people. You are going to have the same progress the same setbacks the same whatever, because its the same people we have to deal with. Just a thought. Wink

The Sysop has left the building... Wink
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
  Print  

Jump to: