March 29, 2024, 08:58:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't Give Up  (Read 63892 times)
NoelM

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2007, 04:39:55 AM »

I just want to say hello to all and I could not seem to get to the screen that would allow me to. I am a newbie and would like to know just how to get into announcements.

Any advice? Please help, would be appreciated.

Why are we always looking forward to looking back.
DonovanBaldwin

Donovan Baldwin - Fit at 65

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2007, 09:35:47 AM »

Real life stories:

I got into network marketing through Ed and Phil, two friends of mine.  Ed had signed up with one company, and Phil with another.  At three years into each program, each of them was seeing small, very small, monthly income.  Somewhere around the three year mark, each began to see a steady increase in their downlines at all levels.

This is sometimes called the "tipover point", by the way.

By the end of the fourth year, each of these people, Ed and Phil, were receiving monthly checks (I saw them) of over $100,000. 

Let me see, $100,000 x 12 = $1,200,000.00 per year.

Kinda makes them millionaires, right?  I know it's not officially a million in assets or cash, but most was in residual income, and that's close enough for me.

I tried both their programs and made a few bucks and dropped out.  I signed back up for one a few years later, made a few bucks, and dropped out.

In 2000, I signed up for a direct sales company with a product I really believed in, after taking a look at Phil and Ed's successes again.  I also read every book and article I could find on success in network marketing and sales.

This time I knew what to do.  Although I was not building a downline and the commissions were relatively small, in four years, I reached a personal annual income of just over $100,000.00 from this one program alone.

So, what did I learn from Phil and Ed?

Neither was an extraordinary person.  Neither was creative enough to come up with their own materials, so they just used what their companies provided...mainly brochures.  Neither took out ads or did much in the way of training their downlines other than telling them to do what they did.

What did they do?

They handed a brochure to everyone they met, even if they did not have a chance to make a presentation...for three years, and that's what they told their downlines to do.

Okay, I did not have a chance to build a downline with the product I was selling, so my income was proportionately smaller, but I succeeded online the same way they succeeded in person.  I built webpages, made entries in forums, linked my webpages, wrote articles, placed ads...almost every day for three years.  As I say, I was gradually making more and more money, but in the fourth year, I made my tip-over point, and have not looked back.

I saw an opportunity in GDI to do much the same thing, but this time with a downline. 

Check with me in four years.

Don

I Am 65 and Health is My Hobby and
Fitness is My Fun
RichardBarnett

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 03:29:19 PM »

i just wanted to mention that if anyone hasn't heard from there upline yet, there could be many reasons including...they expected a free ride (bad thing) or they just joined for the website/hosting and aren't building the business (OK thing).  There is one option you can try that might solve your problems and its worth a try.  Go to your members area....click on upline and you will see the e-mail addresses 5 levels up.  e-mail each of them,(bypassing the first one that didn't contact you if you want) tell them your situation. ask if they are building the business, do they have a sucessful system and will they mentor you.  One of them might care and not know you were hung out to dry by your direct sponser.        this being said...nothing ventured nothing gained  and at worst you still have the forum.   By the way, I'm a newbie thats having worse problems than this with my upline....but I am creatively solving my situation and you can too!!!!   This is not a get rich quick scheme, it is a business and has to be built on a solid foundation.  Rome was not built in a day.

By the way the majority of the people on this forum are here to help you and have your best interest at heart...but due your due diligence and realize there are always a couple bad apples that will offer help in a private e-mail that will just try to sell you some other business or solution.   I have had this happen...these people will never have true success with GDI.  After all do you think you could get married and build a perfect relationship with your wife....all the while going out and marrying other wives and trying to have a perfect relationship with them also.    This is my two cents  Smiley   Richard
gdi
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 03:34:23 PM »

Very positive thread, GDIers!

I have been with GDI & .WS=WebSite for eight+ years.

I can assure you this is *just* the beginning.

Long-term success for all who stay focused.

If I can assist, please feel free to send me a PM.

Chip
Admin
BruceBrooks

hello everyone time to make some money

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2008, 09:57:07 AM »

thank you Shawn
for that inspiring message it helped me very much.i will not quite i believe in this business.once again thank you so much.

Bruce

Bruce Brooks
Dean Leverett

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2008, 05:46:28 AM »

I would definitely say to never quit this business.  First and foremost it only costs $10/month which is less than going to one single movie with your family.  Secondly it only takes 10 people to pay for itself and you dont even have to get all 10.  If you only got two and each of those got only 1 your .ws business is paid for.  And finding 2 people is simple :-)

I would also say if anyone is having issues with sponsoring there are many "systems" out there that will teach you for free how to advertise.  They are fairly easy to find :-)

To Your Continued Success,
Dean L Leverett

Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit. -- Napoleon Hill
JoeFrench

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2008, 05:46:29 AM »

hi Every one

I am a newbie at GDI (2weeks) so as you can see I have passed my free tial and I am now building my GDI "Business".
It is quite dis heartening for me to read people say I have been doing this for a week and I am thinking of quitting,

Do you who say this really think that McDonalds sold over 1 million hamburgers in their first year?? by the way they do that + more in a day now Globally.

The best person to look at is Henry Ford, People were telling him no one will ever want a horse less cart your crazy, have a look in your driveway now and tell me whats there, it wont be a t model ford (or Maybe You Do own one) but it will be a derivetive of one

I was in other programs that cost alot more than $10 per month, so what I did when I heard abbout GDI and the opportunity here I went through the programs that were seriously not working for me got rid of them and now have 1 whole YEAR worth of GDI membership money from 1 Month of other progam membership money, plus some for advertising, proiritize.

Here is My Definition of   IMPossible
Imagination + Motivation = Possible  Therefor  Everything is (I aM) Possible

If any one needs inspiration I suggest they read Napolean Hill's "Think and Grow Rich"

till next time I hope this helps
Joe french

GregGray

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2008, 11:43:55 PM »

Hey Sean, Thanks for that motivation. I just joined & Im learning my way around my back office. I may need your advice from time to time, it would be helpful. 

Thanks man

Greg G.  Cool

Greg Gray
Rebecca Hubbard

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2008, 04:10:24 AM »

I have been in GDI for over 2 years now.  In the beginning I was soo GUNG HO.....then I LOST MY FOCUS!  I got involved in soo many other things, tried starting my own things......THREW TONS of MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN.....all the while I had the BEST and EASIEST OPPORTUNITY to make a RESIDUAL INCOME sitting right in front of me!  How STUPID can a person be?

I have been receiving a small check every single month, and it is GREAT.  It would be soo much bigger if I wouldn't have LOST my FOCUS and got drowned in everything else out there.  NOTHING COMPARES to GDI!

The Product
The Price
The Opportunity

You can't go wrong!

DON'T EVER GIVE UP ON GDI!  It is YOUR OWN GOLDMINE - if you let it be!

I am finally getting on track this year and KEEPING MY FOCUS!

There was a post that I read about reading the Book "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill.....I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT!

You can find it online many places or you can even find it in your local library.  I am currently working on a revised edition of it.  When I am done, if anyone would like a copy, just PM me and I will get you a copy.  I am not sure how much longer it will take me.....a couple of weeks I think!

Anyways......I am GRATEFUL for the OPPORTUNITY that we have with GDI!

NEVER GIVE UP!

A TIP - Make a SIMPLE BLACK AND WHITE FLYER, Make 100 Copies a week and HAND THEM OUT!  Don't let them sit there and collect dust, like I have!  It is time to get off of our BUTTS and do something about it!

If you want it BAD ENOUGH - You will get it!  Like in "Think and Grow Rich" it says - YOU HAVE TO HAVE A STRONG DESIRE - The NUMBER 1 KEY INGREDIENT TO SUCCESS!

WE CAN DO THIS!

To your success,

Rebecca

M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2008, 09:54:16 AM »

I have been in GDI for over 2 years now.  In the beginning I was soo GUNG HO.....then I LOST MY FOCUS!  I got involved in soo many other things, tried starting my own things......THREW TONS of MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN.....all the while I had the BEST and EASIEST OPPORTUNITY to make a RESIDUAL INCOME sitting right in front of me!  How STUPID can a person be?

I have been receiving a small check every single month, and it is GREAT.  It would be soo much bigger if I wouldn't have LOST my FOCUS and got drowned in everything else out there.  NOTHING COMPARES to GDI!

The Product
The Price
The Opportunity

You can't go wrong!

DON'T EVER GIVE UP ON GDI!  It is YOUR OWN GOLDMINE - if you let it be!

I am finally getting on track this year and KEEPING MY FOCUS!

There was a post that I read about reading the Book "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill.....I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT!

You can find it online many places or you can even find it in your local library.  I am currently working on a revised edition of it.  When I am done, if anyone would like a copy, just PM me and I will get you a copy.  I am not sure how much longer it will take me.....a couple of weeks I think!

Anyways......I am GRATEFUL for the OPPORTUNITY that we have with GDI!

NEVER GIVE UP!

A TIP - Make a SIMPLE BLACK AND WHITE FLYER, Make 100 Copies a week and HAND THEM OUT!  Don't let them sit there and collect dust, like I have!  It is time to get off of our BUTTS and do something about it!

If you want it BAD ENOUGH - You will get it!  Like in "Think and Grow Rich" it says - YOU HAVE TO HAVE A STRONG DESIRE - The NUMBER 1 KEY INGREDIENT TO SUCCESS!

WE CAN DO THIS!

To your success,

Rebecca

Hello Rebecca,
Thank you for your these kind encouraging words for new comers like me.
Really I appreciate for your these kind words.
I also suggest to all our new fellow members that please keep constant promoting your site and get good results.
GDI is the best opportunity on net at present.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
ShirleySmith

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2008, 02:46:14 AM »

hi   i have been really stuggleing  with this  i really dont want to give up on this
 i keep on comming back  to see if i can get this started , i am not going to give up
 on this  i will keep going  until i work out how this works

shirley
Robert P2

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2008, 02:56:35 AM »

Hi There,

That's about right. I've been in business in the off-line world and it is no different. You have to work hard to marketing and selling, finding prospects who are interested in what it is you have to offer and then close and follow up on these prospects.

If you think you are not selling here at GDI then you need to think again. We are continously selling oursevles all day, everyday, and GDI as in any other business, we are selling. E.G. "It only costs $10.00 per month." a classic sales pitch.

A good ebook that I can recommend on this is the 7 Great Lies of Network Marketing by Ann Sieg. I'd leave a link but it is not allowed Wink

As Internet Marketers, it' says it all right there--Marketers. Promote, promote, and then promote some more. THere is no shortage of prospects out there.

To our success.  Cool
CruzMiriam

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2008, 01:42:19 PM »

Hello,
I noticed that people make marketing more difficult than what it really is. I always ask people a simple question . How did you find out about GDI and why did you decided to joined? In other words, whatever the person who sponsored you did, it worked ,so just follow what your sponsor did. I usually buy 100 leads per month and I mail my business cards with a small note telling them that GDI is an excellent business and to go to the website to watch the movie. I only send 25 notes with my business cards every week and it works. In any kind of business, you have to spend some money ,so we need to remove the free lunch mentally and promote, promote, promote.
Miriam
JaredHarris

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2008, 01:57:45 PM »

Mam Thank you alot I needed a little boost
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2008, 03:33:25 AM »

well said! (bolded sentence)

Hello,
I noticed that people make marketing more difficult than what it really is. I always ask people a simple question . How did you find out about GDI and why did you decided to joined? In other words, whatever the person who sponsored you did, it worked ,so just follow what your sponsor did. I usually buy 100 leads per month and I mail my business cards with a small note telling them that GDI is an excellent business and to go to the website to watch the movie. I only send 25 notes with my business cards every week and it works. In any kind of business, you have to spend some money ,so we need to remove the free lunch mentally and promote, promote, promote.
Miriam

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: