March 28, 2024, 03:29:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 273190 times)
DanielTurner

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: April 04, 2010, 05:18:55 AM »

Hi I was just wondering if someone can please help me out with a question i cant seem to find the answer for, it would be much appreciated. When you sign up with GDI do you have to sign up using a (.ws) domain name or can you sign up with a (.com) domain name instead, and if this is allowed will you still be eligible for the affiliate progam. If you are not able to sign up with a (.com) instead of a (.ws) domain name, just say you decide you want to purchase a (.com) domain name AFTER joining GDI, is it true that you will pay an extra $10 a month on top of the $10 you are already paying which would make it $20 a month, and will (.com) domain name come with hosting as well.

I hope someone can help me with this question as i need to know for a project i am working on,
Thank you.

Dan Turner
KwabenaAsante

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: April 08, 2010, 05:36:32 AM »

Hi, guys I would like to find out if the .ws extension supports drupal? thanks
Saion

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: April 08, 2010, 11:30:02 AM »

Hi, guys I would like to find out if the .ws extension supports drupal? thanks

Unfortunately, our services do not support "drupal" at this time.

We are always looking for ways to improve our products and services, but we do not have a set time frame for when these improvements will be implemented.

Zack
GDI Forum Support
abdieldmlmtest0101
« Reply #498 on: April 12, 2010, 11:36:24 AM »

Hi I was just wondering if someone can please help me out with a question i cant seem to find the answer for, it would be much appreciated. When you sign up with GDI do you have to sign up using a (.ws) domain name or can you sign up with a (.com) domain name instead, and if this is allowed will you still be eligible for the affiliate progam. If you are not able to sign up with a (.com) instead of a (.ws) domain name, just say you decide you want to purchase a (.com) domain name AFTER joining GDI, is it true that you will pay an extra $10 a month on top of the $10 you are already paying which would make it $20 a month, and will (.com) domain name come with hosting as well.

I hope someone can help me with this question as i need to know for a project i am working on,
Thank you.

Dan Turner

We are the official .WS domain name registry.  We do have other extensions available, like .COM domains.  New members may register with a .COM domain, if the domain name is fully available.  Please note, there is an additional ANNUAL maintenance fee for registering a NON-.WS domain.  The AMF will vary for each extension.  For .COM domains, the AMF is $10 a year.  All AMF must be paid the same day the domain name is registered.  The first $10 MONTHLY fee will be secured once the free 7-day trial period has been completed (for new accounts).

A domain name can NOT be changed, once it has been registered.  If a member registers with a .WS domain and later wishes to have a .COM domain, they may simply login to their account, register a second domain, secured payment, including the AMF if it’s a .COM domain, and once the account shows 2 domains, they may request to cancel their original registered domain.

The MONTHLY $10 fee includes hosting, 10 email accounts per domain, SiteBuilder and the Invitation system.  The $10 MONTHLY fee is for every registered domain name, regardless of the extension. 

To be active in the Affiliate program, all members must register at least one domain name.  The extension of the domain does not matter.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 11:38:56 AM by united2010 » Logged
HLawton

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: May 04, 2010, 02:39:15 PM »

How does gdi work for non profit organizations like churches?
D_Ros

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: May 23, 2010, 10:09:07 AM »

hi all

who know what the HTML link is of the movie 39:.. minutes
i want to place that on my website (sorry bad english)
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #501 on: May 23, 2010, 12:33:51 PM »

hi all

who know what the HTML link is of the movie 39:.. minutes
i want to place that on my website (sorry bad english)

Hi D_Ros!  Smiley

I'm not sure if this is allowed because this movie would be pulling off of the website.ws server.  If it is not I am assuming an admin will either strip it out or reply to this.  If it IS allowed here is the code to one of the movies:

Code:
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,0,0" width="486" height="420" align="middle">
<param name="allowFullScreen" value="false" />
            <PARAM name="wmode" value="transparent">
<param name="movie" value="http://website.ws/kvmlm2/player_02.swf" /><param name="quality" value="high" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff" />
<embed src="http://website.ws/kvmlm2/player_02.swf" quality="high" wmode="transparent" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="486" height="420" name="player" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer" />
</object>

You can change the background color by changing where it says bgcolor=

You can also go to YouTube and type in "Global Domains International".  Scroll down the list of videos and you can see where some people have uploaded some of the other movies.  Then just click on "Embed" and you can copy the code from there.

Hope this helps!  Smiley

Vincent Parker

P.S. I found this code by going to one of the Global Domains International websites and viewing the source code.  If you do not know how to do that just right click on the page and choose "View Source".  (I am on a PC using windows XP so, it might be a bit different on other machines.)

P.S.S. I am making the assumption it is OK to place these movies on your GDI website.  HOWEVER, if you are going to copy someone's work I would highly suggest you contact them first.  For instance, even though I gave you the code above you may want to write GDI support and ask if it is OK.  Even when taking code from YouTube, it would be wise to write the owner of that channel and ask if you can embed their video on your website.  Just to be safe.   Grin

Vincent R. Parker
D_Ros

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: May 24, 2010, 02:50:43 AM »

Thank you very much Smiley
SmileySmileySmiley
Stephen Hanley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #503 on: June 21, 2010, 07:04:09 AM »

I have a question about commissions, I know we receive 10% from monthly hosting/domain purchases by our downline, however I'm still left wondering the following question...

Do we receive commissions from DVD, business cards and other goodies sales?

If anyone could clear that up for me that would be great!  Smiley

When people quit anything in life, it's always just before they were about to succeed!
Densil Klaasen

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 24, 2010, 10:43:03 AM »

Hi there I am so happy to see there is another South African GDI member I am also new, and maybe we can start helping each other. please drop me a mail at money@bluediamondincome4life.ws

Kind regards
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #505 on: November 19, 2020, 03:59:32 PM »

Hi there I am so happy to see there is another South African GDI member I am also new, and maybe we can start helping each other. please drop me a mail at money@bluediamondincome4life.ws

Kind regards

Welcome To Our GDI Family

You have inspired me with your willingness to help others with focus on your home area first. That reflects insight and promotes hands on help to get it right the first time...

Motivation is good nevertheless without a walk through of all GDI foundation you will not accomplish much no matter your passion to help overall wellness of your country.

Before you give up...please just reach out to your sponsor and after all has failed for free support. Just look at my profile or below 24hr support method contact me day or night. No worries about time different.

Word of caution: Always complete due diligence on people and companies prior to accepting them into your life.

We only as to allow us to earn your consideration for real human support and never any money from you. We invest in people with our Efforts, Revenue and Resources.

Just Saying,

Roll EyesWilliam

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]
  Print  

Jump to: