April 25, 2024, 11:32:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 273812 times)
James S4

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: January 16, 2010, 01:22:58 PM »

if anybody has any info about it feel free to answer
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #481 on: January 16, 2010, 09:22:13 PM »

Hi, James.  You do not need to purchase the DVD's to get paid as an affiliate.  However, you do need to read the documentation and fill out the proper forms.  In your backoffice on the menu to the left you will find "Documentation" a few links under "Account Info".  Be sure to read and fill in the proper documentation.

You do, however, need to buy DVD's in order to qualify for the referral bonuses.  For more information on how to qualify for bonuses take a look at https://www.website.ws/kvmlm2/contests.dhtml?language=english.

Hope this helps.  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #482 on: January 17, 2010, 06:44:03 AM »

if anybody has any info about it feel free to answer
You do not have to purchase the dvd's but why would you not want all the advertising that you can possibly get about GDI except for the replicated sites. Granted I can see you're point of not wanting to spend a lot of money at first but you can consider them another investment in you're search for that"Dream" we all have of succeeding with an online venture.  The cheapest asset that you can have with GDI is you're own domain/website, where you can not only advertise GDI but other affiliate sites as well- for only $10 a month with more benefits than you can have just being an affiliate. 

I hope I've some incite to you're question, feel free to contact me any time if you wish to ask more questions or feel free to post them here on the forum for more answers. 
Eddie

"We strive each day to improve our lives and hopefully help others"
VincenzoM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #483 on: January 18, 2010, 02:41:11 AM »

Hello GDI,
    I was wondering how do I get listed on the leader board? I got 5 signups within a 1 week period. I also purchased the dvds.
Thanks,
Vincenzo
Richardson D

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: January 18, 2010, 02:41:11 AM »

How do I alter the language for the replicated sites to be in Chinese?
Scott Fleming

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: February 01, 2010, 02:48:47 AM »

What site can I send people to if they are interested in the services rather than the business opportunity and I still get credit? Something like http://website.ws but I want credit if they sign up. Any Ideas??
Georgia P

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: February 01, 2010, 03:52:32 PM »

I use this one:

http://website.ws/kvmlm2/stn_index.dhtml?sponsor=myob247

Just replace my user name (myob247) with yours.

Serebrennikova_Kathrin

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: February 08, 2010, 08:25:10 PM »

Help my please... is it possible to pay eralier than in 7 days... I do want to do it right now... but... I can't... my status is trial... How to pay and don't wait 7 days?
Stephen Hanley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #488 on: February 14, 2010, 06:42:08 AM »

Hi everyone,

I need some quick advise... I want to know if I'm allowed to record a video screenshot of my website to upload to YouTube?? The reason I ask is because I'm using a GDI template.

Any help appreciated!
I need an answer as soon as possible, thanks!  Wink
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 06:42:33 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

When people quit anything in life, it's always just before they were about to succeed!
HEARSEY_A

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: February 22, 2010, 03:34:12 AM »

Hey Guys,
Does anyone know what the current capabilities and limitations the Site-Builder has as opposed to other Domain-based businesses like Hostgator and GoDaddy?
e.g. Can you apply a 'Shopping Cart' with an embedded code on a .WS webpage?
Can you have your own designed flash banner?
How do you apply a Lead capture form?
How do you use your own designed template instead of one of the 150+ offered by GDI?

If someone can list what you can and can't apply to a .WS page it would be greatly appreciated.

Adz
Azim_R

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: February 25, 2010, 02:58:07 AM »

Hi,

I am wondering how many website may I host with GDI is there a limit? Does that include hosting?

Thanks.
SergiuToderica

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: March 22, 2010, 03:00:46 AM »

About the offer.
I must buy 10 dvd every week to participate to the contest next week? or the purchase of dvd its one time only?

After paying the dvd can I have them send to another address than the once registered under my account?
thank you
LucaCeccaroni

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: March 22, 2010, 03:44:11 PM »

Hello everyone!
Is it possible to change the first upliner? If yes how??
Thanks!
ShainJ

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: March 31, 2010, 02:57:00 AM »

My wife wants to create a GDI account but i have a few questions.

In her website is she alowed to say that she works for GDI and have her site based off of GDI?
We are affiliates of GDI so if we are making money with them does that make us part of GDI and give us the ability to represent GDI on the website in order to get more traffic?

If not is there anyone that can tell me how we would be able to represent GDI in our website?
AnthonySmith1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #494 on: April 01, 2010, 02:56:48 AM »

hey has anyone used the gdi leads and does a proven script come with it?

-Anthony

What Up GDI Reps....I am looking for other GDI Reps in the DC/MD/VA  who would like to start mastermind group with me, pool our resources and find hungry & motivated business builders please send me a private message so we can talk!!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34
  Print  

Jump to: