April 29, 2024, 08:37:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 273985 times)
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #465 on: October 04, 2009, 09:05:15 AM »

1.Go to you're site builder
 2.click on the edit icon if you've already started you're site
 3. click on the text  tab
 4 type in what you want you're item to say
 5.right click to insert hyper link
 6.at the bottom of the link is a place to paste in you're url
 7.paste and save
 8.place the location you want you're url to be located.

hope this works for you

"We strive each day to improve our lives and hopefully help others"
A_Stumpp

View Profile
« Reply #466 on: October 05, 2009, 03:02:03 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is Amanda I have been referred to GDI through one of my close friends. This is an exciting opportunity and I am ready to earn lots of money!

I am currently in the process of using traffic exchange sites for referrals.

I have been asked for an MPM ID #? Where can I find this?

thank you for your time!

Have a great day!
Diane M Mumm

View Profile WWW
« Reply #467 on: October 05, 2009, 03:13:36 AM »

Hi, yes the site builder is great and works quite easily once you get the hang of it.. here is the code

<a href="YOURWEBSITENAME">HERE PUT WHATEVER YOU WANT THE LINK TO SAY</a><br>

OK SO click on text when that pops up go to source at the bottom , copy and paste this code , center it if you like

and then go back to design and it should show, always check the link to make sure you have it right

I hope this helped

Diane Mumm

Learn from Leaders ~ Become One
Ionut Astalis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #468 on: October 12, 2009, 09:08:58 AM »

Hi everybody..I receive  " You have a new customer signup"  and also "You have a new affiliate signup" e-mails  so, I don't understand the difference between them. Can somebody explain to me please ? Thanx alot .

Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them:
 A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be
a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will.
 But the will must be stronger than the skill
crusade2wealth
« Reply #469 on: October 12, 2009, 09:14:10 AM »

Hi everybody..I receive  " You have a new customer signup"  and also "You have a new affiliate signup" e-mails  so, I don't understand the difference between them. Can somebody explain to me please ? Thanx alot .

A customer is someone who only wants the product for their personal or business use and does not want to participate in the affiliate program.

An affiliate is someone who wants to sell the product and/or refer others to generate income.

Hope that helps you...

Frank
Preston Blarek

Think it...feel it...do it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #470 on: October 21, 2009, 02:41:31 PM »

After this weeks Webinar I want to customize my domain with the GDI video and sign up form. I dont know how to get the code onto my site, does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!

Preston
Tim_E1

View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 02, 2009, 01:52:21 PM »

Hello,
I was having a slight problem with the Form Filler and I was wondering what to do about it.

I processed my first ten leads without much problem although the box never popped up asking if I wanted to process more leads. It listed all ten as being sent out. So I closed everything out and restarted with the second ten. This box comes up this time so I click yes to process more and I hit send. I get a red flag showing about 5 being invalid email addresses. But it didn't show it as sending the other 5.

So I was afraid to do anything else fearing that I keep resending to the same people. I could have manually sent these things out in the time I have wasted with this thing. I know they say the list produces the money but it also produces headaches and stress level maxxing.

I guess I will work on something else for a while and come back to this later, or either send them out manually. I am still trying to figure out the GVO autoresponder so that isn't much help yet either.

Anyway, thanks in advance for any tips on this or suggestions on another way to send these out.

Tim
Howard Orloff

View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 02, 2009, 01:52:21 PM »

Does anyone have any ideas on how we can take advantage of the coming domain registration boom?
As you may have read ICANN will be allowing URL's in almost every language. This will create the next
huge "land rush" for domain registrations.
Would love to hear your thought.

Thanks,
Howard

« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 01:52:44 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #473 on: November 03, 2009, 03:46:35 AM »

After this weeks Webinar I want to customize my domain with the GDI video and sign up form. I dont know how to get the code onto my site, does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks!
If you're trying to get the video on you're web pages that you've created, I have no idea but the banners you can put on you're web pages, If you want the replicated site addy for you're domain all you need to do is type this url and put you're name on the end,  http://website.ws/you're name  or you can use www.website.ws/you'rename if its the banners you want let me know and I'll tell you how.  You can message me if you like

GErik

View Profile WWW
« Reply #474 on: November 30, 2009, 05:09:34 AM »

I'm a new member and I am interested if GDI offers PHP and Mysql supporting hosting.
Also I would like to get phone numbers on Billing and Customer relation.
Thank you!
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #475 on: December 09, 2009, 02:55:24 AM »

Hi Erik!  At this time GDI does not offer PHP and MySQL hosting.

If you have support questions go to your back office and click on the support tab located on the top bar.  You can also call the support desk directly at 760-602-3000.

Hope this helps.  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
Jeff Rice

View Profile
« Reply #476 on: December 14, 2009, 02:53:50 AM »

Hello I know there is more than one movie GDI has I know of two
www.movie.ws/YOURID
www.freedom.ws/YOURID

I thought there was 5 total does anyone know of the other links? please post them

JEFF Roll Eyes
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #477 on: December 25, 2009, 11:01:33 AM »

Hello I know there is more than one movie GDI has I know of two
www.movie.ws/YOURID
www.freedom.ws/YOURID

I thought there was 5 total does anyone know of the other links? please post them

JEFF Roll Eyes
Jeff I think that you will find the answer to you're question by going to the website members page and just click on the replicated sites and you will see the movies that are offered for those sites.  Hope this helps you.  Eddie

Jayme Kennerknecht

View Profile WWW
« Reply #478 on: December 31, 2009, 03:41:31 AM »

What works best for the rest of the community to get people off of the trial period and on to the active.  unfortunately we do not get paid on trial memberships which is fine though I am finding it hard to get some of my PPC clients to become active members.  I have tried to e-mail the clients to let them know once they are active then I will start putting their down line under them though I have a few that are still in trial status and one that is active with no domains so I get no credit for that either.  If there is nothing I can do then please be honest I am happy with moving on though I do not want to give up on the people in total.  Thank you for your time.

-Jayme
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #479 on: December 31, 2009, 07:06:43 AM »

Hi Jayme.  This is a problem everyone encounters.  Ever hear the saying that you can lead a horse to water but not make it drink?  In my experience what you are doing works best.  Keep in touch with them.  Call them on the phone.  Your goal is to help them.  So, find out why they started the trial period.  Ask that outright.  "What caused you to sign up for the trial period?"  "What do you hope to achieve with building your own business?"  Dig deep!  I just want to make money is not really an answer, find out why they want to make money and then let them know that you are here to help.  Make sure they know that when they become active you will help them by placing people that sign up under you into THEIR downline.  People respond very well when they know you are there only to help.  Yes, you are going to earn money from them.  But you don't have to tell them that.  Just let them know that you are there FOR THEM.  Remember, ask and you shall receive.  So, don't be afraid to ask them to continue.  Let them know the benefits to them, i.e. I will place new members I acquire under you and your team to help you grow your business.  Make it all about benefits.

This is about the best you can do.  You also do have to know when to just break it off.  Don't spend a whole lot of time on people who want proof or say they need more time.  If they say they need to think about it, ask them what they will be thinking about.  Listen but don't respond to that.  Say something like, "I understand where your coming from.  What exactly caused you to sign up for the trial?"

The trick, for me, is to communicate with them.  By phone is best, email is second best.  Always speak about benefits, let them know what you will do for them, concentrate on what they want.  And, if they still go "Ummmm", "Well....", "I have to think about it more..." cut them loose.  OK, it was nice talking to you.  I have a bunch of other people to call so I'll leave you to your thoughts while I continue building my business.  Have a good day!  Click.  Sounds harsh, right?  But, some people will never decide.  You have to learn to pick up on when that is and say, bye bye.

I guess, in the end it's all about communication and benefits.  This is the best you can do.

Good luck!  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34
  Print  

Jump to: